Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263646566 LastLast

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jenyfurrr View Post
    Guys!!!

He got a NEW SUIT and backdrop! Today's post is about The Aftermath finale and contained an especially nasty dig at Mike Rinder (someone sounds a bit bitter at his ex-BFF's success and the fact so many respect him for being a nice guy now!). Make-up job is consistent but he's now graduated to referring to Tony Ortega as "BackPage Tony" courtesy of that literary giant The Oracle - so this is definitely a more recent taping!

IMHO this series is attempting to distract from the premier of the new Aftermath season, hence the recent ramp up in postings! But he looked genuinely embittered when talking about Mike! It was very telling to this video-watcher, at least.
    Diversion tactic was my first thought when I saw "Reactions. And that heading? Telling. "Reactions..its why I troll".

Yes, it must be difficult to see people he betrayed becoming well known. Mista Rindaah is the new hot guy on tv and online, poised and eloquent. No crib notes needed.

Marty will always have his 3 women devotees. I wish he could just relax, and wear his fishing clothes...its so much more..Marty!

2. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

"I know my views have long-since become anathema to ASC members and that its hijinks are far more popular generally than any ideas I have shared. That is fine by me. After all, trolling, cyber bullying, tribalizing, marginalizing, and even opioid abuse too have become very popular of late."
    Marty Rathbun
    Inspector General RTC (
    Rathbun Trolling Cult)

Let's take a closer look at the dead-agenting character assassination Rathbun is spewing in that verbatim quote. Jeez, there is something suspicious going on--because all the "suppressive acts" that he is accusing others of are EXACTLY the things he does in all his attack videos:

TROLLING (check!)

CYBER BULLYING (check!)

TRIBALIZING (check!)

MARGINALIZING (check!)

OPIOID ABUSE (WTF?!)

Is that last one a confession? LOL. Maybe that explains Rathbun's deranged video rants.

Either that, or we finally have an explanation about his bizarre references to "preparing the ground"--if he's cultivating, growing & consuming his own poppies.
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 12th August 2017 at 11:29 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, Aerial, Jenyfurrr, Tanchi, Lurker5 liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

. . .
    Marty memorabilia for sale on Ebay. Take a look.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1149930

Quote Originally Posted by Tanchi View Post
    Diversion tactic was my first thought when I saw "Reactions. And that heading? Telling. "Reactions..its why I troll"
    Agreed! One thing that really stood out though was unlike most of his other video-clips, in which he seemed a bit uncomfortable and less his typical animated self, was this one seemed more like him circa "rue the day" and some of his more defensive/angry videos (deposition, Squirrel-Busters...)

It's easy in a sense to play armchair-analyst I guess, but I wonder what the people who knew him well think of this appearance vs. previous. From a distance it's maddening & disgusting, but looking at the whole picture and from a view of someone who's actually living this out - it's really very sad!

7. Thanks Churchill, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5, Graham Berry liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

. . .
    Excerpts from the review of Lawrence Wright's Going Clear book by the Columbia Journalism Review:

"Scientology has issued an official rebuttal to Going Clear, which claims to document some 200 errors in the book. No perceived oversight is too small to merit comment."
    "But what’s amazing is how much of Wright’s account goes unchallenged in Scientology’s rebuttal."
    Reference: COS's Going Clear book rebuttal website mentioned in quotes above.

Those two sentence in the review point out something of major significance. If I were to redact (obscure or remove text from a book) the 200 "supposed errors" in my copy of the book with a black magic marker, the majority of the book would remain untouched. And most of the important plot points would be left untouched. Consequently, I've verified the truthfulness and accuracy of the rest of the book and the main plot points.

Ergo, anything not on the "error list" is too true and factual to try to refute or lie about.

After all, no perceived oversight was too small to merit comment by the COS.

By building their rebuttal website, the COS has unwittingly confirmed the majority of the content of the Lawrence Wright's book as accurate and factual. (Including Sarge's honest but damning narrative.)

Anyways, most discerning readers would see it that way.

How do ya' like them apples, Marty?
    "You think the world is something, then it turns out to be something else."

9. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Lurker5, Aerial laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    . . .
    Excerpts from the review of Lawrence Wright's Going Clear book by the Columbia Journalism Review:

Reference: COS's Going Clear book rebuttal website mentioned in quotes above.

Those two sentence in the review point out something of major significance. If I were to redact (obscure or remove text from a book) the 200 "supposed errors" in my copy of the book with a black magic marker, the majority of the book would remain untouched. And most of the important plot points would be left untouched. Consequently, I've verified the truthfulness and accuracy of the rest of the book and the main plot points.

Ergo, anything not on the "error list" is too true and factual to try to refute or lie about.

After all, no perceived oversight was too small to merit comment by the COS.

By building their rebuttal website, the COS has unwittingly confirmed the majority of the content of the Lawrence Wright's book as accurate and factual. (Including Sarge's honest but damning narrative.)

Anyways, most discerning readers would see it that way.

How do ya' like them apples, Marty?

That would be a devastating bombshell to drop in your closing argument to the jury!!

Deductive reasoning, extraordinaire. The absence of a thing proves its presence. They would never see it comin'.

Reminds me of a stunning bit of eastern wisdom I once read in a 6000 year old Chinese book, Tao Te Ching. As you might imagine, there are countless translations and variations--but it essentially says:

"The value of a clay teapot is not the clay--
    it is the empty space within it."
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 13th August 2017 at 03:09 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

11. Thanks ILove2Lurk says "thank you" for this post

Guys!!!

He got a NEW SUIT and backdrop! Today's post is about The Aftermath finale and contained an especially nasty dig at Mike Rinder (someone sounds a bit bitter at his ex-BFF's success and the fact so many respect him for being a nice guy now!). Make-up job is consistent but he's now graduated to referring to Tony Ortega as "BackPage Tony" courtesy of that literary giant The Oracle - so this is definitely a more recent taping!

IMHO this series is attempting to distract from the premier of the new Aftermath season, hence the recent ramp up in postings! But he looked genuinely embittered when talking about Mike! It was very telling to this video-watcher, at least.

One question though, what was that little "opioid-addicted" line about or referrring to in his response statement at his blog? Not that I expect a lot of what he says to make sense, but that was very specific and one of those things where he seemed to be making a pointed dig at someone.

Another new one today.

Once again in his new threads.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

13. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Lurker5 laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    Another new one today.

Once again in his new threads.
    Just watched. Funny - it's clear the J&D comments about how the last block of these were filmed (his mouth noises, consulting notes constantly, the camera angles, etc.) were considered because there's definitely an effort to change those things...

He's REALLY hung up on "this has been done before... I was there... it failed." Then the usual "sugar daddy" (repetitively) and now they're in a "drug dealer limo?" Oh well, if something's been done ONCE and Marty-Mark was involved and it failed, NO WAY it can work! Protested once? Don't do it again! Someone's written a book? Don't do that then (especially not 3 or 4 times!)! Blog?... check, been done - no one can blog about it now...
    Last edited by Jenyfurrr; 13th August 2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Removed

15. Thanks Lulu Belle, Lurker5, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Just watched. Funny - it's clear the J&D comments about how the last block of these were filmed (his mouth noises, consulting notes constantly, the camera angles, etc.) were considered because there's definitely an effort to change those things...

He's REALLY hung up on "this has been done before... I was there... it failed." Then the usual "sugar daddy" (repetitively) and now they're in a "drug dealer limo?" Oh well, if something's been done ONCE and Marty-Mark was involved and it failed, NO WAY it can work! Protested once? Don't do it again! Someone's written a book? Don't do that then (especially not 3 or 4 times!)! Blog?... check, been done - no one can blog about it now...
    Joined scno/co$ - Check. Done and failed. Became dm's thug enforcer - Check, done and failed. Gone back - and is doing it again - Check - done and failing. Apparently the only good decisions he ever made was getting out and exposing scno/co$, exploring other philosophies and another life. Oh, wait, Check - done and failed. Loser. That other thug, dm is laughing all the way on this one. Muddy, ya chose the wrong 'side' - AGAIN. Check, done and failed. Ya screwed the only people who ever really cared about you. Check, done and failed - they have moved on, sadness in their hearts for your total evacuation/defecation of self/heart/mind/soul. You are dm's/scno's/osa's minion now. Empty. Poor Deluded Soul . . . One of the saddest examples of scno/co$ ruinations around. A bitter defrocked apostate.
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

17. Thanks Karen#1, Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, Jenyfurrr liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker5 View Post
    One of the saddest examples of scno/co$ ruinations around. A bitter defrocked apostate.
    Your last line framed it perfectly. Truly agree... it's just plain sad because after all the paths he's traveled, he just seems embittered, lonely and he truly ruined/burnt all the positive bridges he'd built since leaving.

Just can't imagine where he could go from here and while he doesn't need to "agree" with any one "side" on the subject of Scientology, he's managed to join, leave and burn people within every group he's been part of. It's clear he's being trotted out to distract from this coming Tuesday (not a chance! Garcia case hearing AND Aftermath... no one will even think the name Marty-Mark come Tues) and likely upcoming episodes, this "experiment" designed to maybe distract, cause strife in the ex-communities, or safe-point UTR's or whatever... is a total FAIL!
    "Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them."
    - Leo Tolstoy

19. Thanks HelluvaHoax!, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
Page 63 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263646566 LastLast