Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5758596061626364656667

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by Tanchi View Post
    Yep. I've participated in a couple of not- scientology online forums, so I've seen that before. Flying monkeys are terrorists, conversational terrorists. Marty's main monkey uses any tactic, but mostly uses the non-sequitur to hate smear people for exercising their right of free speech. And for banning her, lol. I skim thru the monkey talk, but wonder at what I perceive as a need for a messiah.
    Women abused in the past who end up seeking exactly the same abuser-type.

She'll work it out. She'll be alright. All Marty's female supporters will - they'll have a chat, I'll betcha, all of them together. That's what they need. Oh, Marty, you will rue the day you ever conned and betrayed those women.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

2. Thanks Jenyfurrr, Tanchi says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

I've seen the last several Rathbun looney-tunes attack videos.

Comments:

--What we've got is a broken down Scientology thug whose only "success" in life came
    as a fair game enforcer for the cult, attacking others.

-- He tried to leave Scientology and ended up starting an Indie Scientology movement.
    Same auditing/training, same wacky Scientologists. The only difference between what
    Rathbun blew and what he quickly re-joined (as King of the Indies) is that Scientology
    has more money and therefore is more organized and more capable of attacking its
    enemies.

--Rathbun cycled through his "Indie Phase" and then resumed attacking other Scientologists
    and a multiplicity of other "enemies", just like Hubbard, Miscavige, the G.O. and OSA.

--Then Marty attacked the COS with the "mother of all battles"--his piece de resistance law suit vs Miscavige, COS, RTC and every other sham entity in the Scientology network.

--At some point Marty suddenly and inexplicably shut down the law suit and immediately began attacking virtually everyone associated with the COS in any way (except the COS/COB), including but not limited to: Scientology critics, Indies, journalists, ex-Scientologists, documentarians, journalists, whistleblowers, HBO, Pulitzer Prize winning authors, award winning film makers and more recently the producers/stars of a mega-hit tv series, The Aftermath--starring Leah Remini and Mike Rinder.

--Now Rinder's blogsite and videos are dedicated to attack videos, of which he has been the celebrity attacker of approximately 26 episodes.

Is anyone beginning to see the common denominator of each of the above bullet points of Marty Rathbun's life as a "Scientology Warrior". Or is it a mere coincidence that the word "attack" surfaces as the controlling idea of every phase of Rathbun's life?

Is there anyone he has not yet attacked?

Yeah, there is. Two, in fact.

His wife.

Himself.

He is already well under way dead agenting, disgracing and degrading himself and his own repute. That more than qualifies as a sustained attack by Rathbun against himself. Witness how 99.9% of all his former supporters, partners, collaborators, allies, friends, benefactors and well-wishers have fled--as far away as they can possibly get from his toxic volcanic spewings.

How long would any normal woman with a baby to raise stay married to such an individual?

If history repeats itself (which it has consistently done for all of Rathbun's adult life) the last act of his tragic opera is simple to predict.

He will continue attacking himself (and those in his immediate vicinity) until he has a breakdown by whatever methods & means (e.g. mental, physical, spiritual, drug-induced, drinking, arrest, civil litigation, et al).

Yeah, I'll refrain from describing the rest of my prediction for the moment. You can draw your own conclusions. Let's just say that the "third act" for Rathbun is not a good one, as his "attacks" fully spiral out of control and he ends up in a paranoid splat against all the walls he is now bouncing off off--exactly like Hubbard's last act.

Marty "the attacker" Rathbun is almost there. And now that he is (once again) playing on the COS team that should dramatically hasten the speed of his demise.

Sorry for observing the obvious--obnosis. It wasn't my idea--Ron said I should do that.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. Thanks Jenyfurrr, Churchill, IWantOffThisTrain says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, Teanntás liked this post

Default Marty vs. Leah

The Co$ is using this jackass to counter hurricane Leah.

6. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: Marty vs. Leah

We've already got a thread about this: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...uawking-PART-2

8. WTF? Tanchi said WTF? to this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: Marty vs. Leah

Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Rob View Post
    The Co$ is using this jackass to counter hurricane Leah.

"It's so obviously scripted."
    - Marty Rathbun
    Full time cult liar & fair-gaming thug

Small problem: That brand new "it's all scripted--it never really happened" doesn't work with anyone except zombie Scientologists serving their sentences out inside the cult's theme park-- Delusional OT BubbleLand!

It doesn't work on anyone else because EX-SCIENTOLOGISTS WERE THERE! So, they know it's all true.

And never-ins reporting on or following it know it's true because they: 1) Can Read. 2) Are not terrified of losing their eternities if they look at the internet. 3) Are able to do both #1 and #2 because they are not in a coma.

So, this is all quite obviously done to:

* Publicly humiliate Rathbun and destroy him utterly.

* Demonstrate that Rathbun is a whore chasing nothing but money.

* Show to still-in cult zombies so they can nod their heads up and down in agreement and say "Oh My God!"--after which they can be ordered to donate some money, go home and shut up.

One pretty interesting thing about all this ugly mess swirling around Rathbun. He is demonstrating what a "Type III" and a real "SP" looks and acts like.

Plus, he is the one reading Hubbard's and Miscavige's "SCRIPT". All Scientologists are acting and being fed their lines of dialogue that way. Yet, Rathbun tries to pretend that cult victims are "reading a script" See what I mean about him being fully "Type III" and "SP"? LOL

Honestly, Rathbun is the perfect expression of the core Scientology value. Intentionally overwhelming others with confusion, madness, crazy ideas and evil inversions of the truth. I believe that Hubbard called that "IMPLANTING". That's the simple truth of what Scientology IS and DOES. Rathbun, like the Commodore and COB before him, has graduated to pure evil.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

10. Thanks Jenyfurrr says "thank you" for this post
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5758596061626364656667