Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking PART 2

Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Marty Rathbun raises his head, and starts squawking

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Wouldn't it be wicked cool if the COS now starts to develop the trademarked brand of "Mark Rathbun"?

A splendid idea!

I'd like to volunteer and contribute the first free introductory hagiographic copy to kickstart Marty's new career as a PR spokesman for the COS. . .

Much more to come...I'll take a break here while I prepare the ground *.

That's a long rue to ho.

2. Likes HelluvaHoax! liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Some Random Guy View Post
    Rathbun became a very good critic of scientology and was viewed as an opinion leader amoungst the "ex" community. To now see him turning on his

"followers" makes me think that he was been bought off.

Well played CofS.

Next CofS target: Mike Rinder?

It wouldn't matter if or if not they could turn Rinder (they can't). COS is such damaged goods that no single person can change the publics' perception of it, and most of the public have no idea, nor care, who Rathbun is. He is a nothing to most, and as such, has zero influence.

The piling on of a series of high profile books, movies and TV specials on the cult has made its impact, and it won't be changed.

Rathbun is a has been, who is a wanna be again. It won't happen.

4. Thanks Gizmo, Type4_PTS, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post

I was going to let this drop but since you bring it up ~~ just a tissue of lies. LIES LIES LIES.
    Marty never *Ever* asked me to stop sending him $$$$. Never happened. Like his other lies about me ~~ made out of whole cloth.
    Never happened.
    He kept the American Express Platinum Card I gave him for 2+ years after he was making high six figures on his auditing/counselling.
    I had to cancel the card with AMEX and ask him to return it ~~ and he finally did after billing his wordpress account to it ~ the card was returned.

Jeffrey and I have a 20,000 Kinkade collector mailing list plus a significance presence on AMAZON and EBAY. We offer 380 to 400 Kinkade images on both sites 24/7/365 days a year. We ship globally.
    Our own mailing list gets the most volume.
    Yesterday, I went to take a shower and was gone 15 mins, on my return $7500 was in my Paypal account without my having lifted a finger.
    This is the value of having 100% positive feedback from 1000s of unique buyers over 20 years and the momentum built up with repeat clients.

Never mind what money Marty got from me. Marty Rathbun got $1 million dollars worth of free service from 3 law firms in Texas . The Rathbun's fired them after they worked for him for 3 years with hundreds and hundreds of man hours. Even bank robbers rarely pull off a "million dollar heist."

It appears Marty managed to stiff 3 Law firms, including an appellate law firm out of a huge amount of legal fees. (I have been in litigation on a real estate issue for some years and this is a fair estimate.) In my opinion, these are the actions of a freeloader and not a cult *spokesman*

Can you IMAGINE how the cult would feel and act if they delivered 1 million dollars worth of services Ls, Ot Levels and then the person blew without paying

That post reverberated at several levels--chief amongst them was a stark reminder of the final scene in APOCALYPSE NOW where Marlon Brando keeps repeating the words:

"THE HORROR!"

Except, that in my mind (at this moment) the words are:

"THE SHEER PATHOS!"
    (of an obsessively vindictive cult of
    liars setting up hate websites and
    leaving a scatalogical trail of fair
    game droppings and attack
    videos vs. honest victims as
    far as the eye can see)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Thanks Gizmo, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Free Being Me, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cakemaker View Post
    That's a long rue to ho.

All in a days work as Rathbun takes responsibility (per Mr. Cruise's entreaty) to "clean this place up!".

That's why Marty has set up a new company to route out all the shitty things Scn critics are saying/doing. You may have seen his new company's advertising--kind of a copy-cat competitor to a very well known national plumbing company. Marty Named his corporation:

RO-HO
    RUE-TER

(........silently trudges away from this thread, shaking his head to himself and lamenting, "So, this is what's it's come down to?! Writing tortured puns? WTF is wrong with you, Hoaxie, have you jumped the freakin' shark?" LOL)
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 29th June 2017 at 03:41 AM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

8. LOL! Gizmo, scooter, Operating DB, Free Being Me, WildKat and 3 others laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

All in a days work as Rathbun takes responsibility (per Mr. Cruise's entreaty) to "clean this place up!".

That's why Marty has set up a new company to route out all the shitty things Scn critics are saying/doing. You may have seen his new company's advertising--kind of a copy-cat competitor to a very well known national plumbing company. Marty Named his corporation:

RO-HO RUE-TER

(........silently trudges away from this thread, shaking his head to himself and lamenting, "So, this is what's it's come down to?! Writing tortured puns? WTF is wrong with you, Hoaxie, have you jumped the freakin' shark?" LOL)
    Well you know what Hubs said about puns and punsters, right? If you do, please remind me, I forgot LOL
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

10. LOL! Gizmo, scooter, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Bluebell, Lurker5 and 1 others laughed at this post

Not too many years ago a thread of this nature would've been heavily trolled specifically crying havoc over all the J&D-ing "meanies" posting so to make sure everyone feels at home I've activated the Simulated $cientologist program ...

War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength. George Orwell
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. Robert A. Heinlein.

12. Likes Gizmo, Churchill liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Free Being Me View Post
    Not too many years ago a thread of this nature would've been heavily trolled specifically crying havoc over all the J&D-ing "meanies" posting so to make sure everyone feels at home I've activated the Simulated $cientologist program ...
    Is that caricature supposed to be closely depicting a certain someone?

14. LOL! Gizmo, scooter, HelluvaHoax!, Bluebell, Lurker5 and 1 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Is that caricature supposed to be closely depicting a certain someone?
    Let your imagination be your guide.
    War is Peace - Freedom is Slavery - Ignorance is Strength. George Orwell
    Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. Voltaire
    It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so. Robert A. Heinlein.

16. LOL! Gizmo, scooter, HelluvaHoax!, Operating DB, Lurker5 and 1 others laughed at this post
    True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

When is this Marty video going to be available somewhere in ONE piece instead of a bunch of snippets?
    I am not going to bother with continuing to watch a series of brief snippets. (Not that I have seen them all so far.)
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

18. Likes Lurker5 liked this post

Many good points, excellent post!

ANSWER: The point Rathbun is trying to make is that-------it's confusing. And that it's often hard for (people) to figure out what Marty is talking about, or what point he is trying to make.

EXPLANATION: A normal assumption would be that anyone (including Rathbun) is trying to communicate something to others. Bad assumption! As usual, whenever Hubbard and his loyal officers talk about "Merchants of Chaos" they are, of course, really talking about themselves. Obviously, Rathbun is not trying to communicate anything truthful or valuable to anyone--he's trolling.

Typically the motivation behind trolling is mental illness and/or money.

WAIT, WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD SCIENTOLOGISTS "POSTULATE" CHAOS? Because that's the only ecosystem in which human beings would be too distracted to come into "present time" and "obnose" the sociopathically cruel hoax that is being pepetrated.

Hey Hey Hey ESMB! First time poster, been a watcher and reading on Hubbard for many years.
    Marty uses Circular Reasoning like a Jedi. He can insult without making a REAL point, that makes sense to those who are indoctrinated into Sci-speak and LRH's cognitive dissonance.

Marty, if you are reading this, I would LOVE to debate you using Oxford rules and cut that circular logic into bits Linear logic is a wonderful thing, you should try it sometime.

HH, Marty's trolling is probably both money and mental illness rofl! I'd like to think my own trolling is from a sense of social justice, stickin it to those who generally deserve it. But who knows, I may need a rubber room and don't realize it.

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast