Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Memory loss and other strange phenomena

Patron with Honors

Default Re: Memory loss and other strange phenomena

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    1. I was on staff for about a year and a half, but I spent most of that time on the Technical Training Corp, training to be an auditor. I then worked for a couple of months as the Key To Life Review Auditor, before leaving staff (because I couldn't see how I could survive on less than 10 a week wages). [EDIT TO ADD: I was never in the Sea Org, though I did once sign a billion year contract. I was only Class V Org staff]
    2. I guess that would have been KTL Review Auditor.
    3. Not really. I saw all the usual stuff going on in the org where I worked, and whilst at St. Hill and International Training Org. The usual lunacy and franticness over stats. But nothing specific or particularly noteworthy, that would be especially damaging to them. I didn't witness any felonies as far as I can recall. Just dedicated people being slowly driven into the ground running around chasing their tails for meaningless stats.

W.
    In my case, I don't think auditing is the source of memory issues (unless you count the auditing I did after leaving the church, solo auditing the OT levels). I had very little auditing in the church. Mostly just sec checking and an End of Endless Int Repair Rundown, plus the purif, and TRs & Objectives. To be honest, I think that if anything I had gains from the auditing and TRs. The TRs helped me a lot. The confessionals also did, because they made me into a more open, communicative person. The Objectives were not terribly interesting to run, but I would say I made small gains on them. If anything about Scientology caused a deteriorisation of "case state", it would be the realisation that they couldn't deliver the OT states they were promising. And the mess that being involved in Scientology made with my hitherto always tidy finances. And the fact that one was forever reminding oneself how degraded you are, making amends for the crime of not being dedicated enough to mankind's future. In my case, it was after leaving staff that my memory began to deteriorate. They, of course, said it was because of the overt of leaving. But I knew that couldn't be right, because I experienced quite a lot of relief from leaving the insanity of being on staff. The others who remained on staff at the time weren't exactly flourishing and prospering.

A lot of people who trained as KTL delivery personnel blew as soon as they returned to their orgs from ITO. Several of them got declared. Then they pulled out the old chestnut "gross out tech has been found on the KTL training lines. The SPs have been found and handled" type thing, and tried to persuade me (and, no doubt, others) to go to St. Hill for correction and rejoin staff. I wasn't falling for that bullshit.

W.

Patron with Honors

Default Re: Memory loss and other strange phenomena

Quote Originally Posted by Wilbur View Post
    1. I was on staff for about a year and a half, but I spent most of that time on the Technical Training Corp, training to be an auditor. I then worked for a couple of months as the Key To Life Review Auditor, before leaving staff (because I couldn't see how I could survive on less than 10 a week wages). [EDIT TO ADD: I was never in the Sea Org, though I did once sign a billion year contract. I was only Class V Org staff]
    2. I guess that would have been KTL Review Auditor.
    3. Not really. I saw all the usual stuff going on in the org where I worked, and whilst at St. Hill and International Training Org. The usual lunacy and franticness over stats. But nothing specific or particularly noteworthy, that would be especially damaging to them. I didn't witness any felonies as far as I can recall. Just dedicated people being slowly driven into the ground running around chasing their tails for meaningless stats.

W.
    Thank you for the information. Question #3 was crucial. It appears that CoS didn't have to do something that would make your memory deteriorate because you didn't have damaging information.

However, it might have been something else -- I met two Scientologists who were also complaining about memory loss although they didn't have harmful information either. They had something else in common -- they have experienced hallucinations after brief encounter with Scientology: one of them saw a monster standing close to his bed, the other guy had visions of hell with the sinners being subjected to torture.
    Last edited by Demented Hubbatd; 13th July 2017 at 12:19 AM. Reason: addition
    LRH era un maricon miserable que tuvo el esposo, tal Xenu. LRH quise sentir la picha grande de Xenu adentro de su culo grososo i su boca maloliente. Antes de acto sexual, Xenu estaba gritando -- ! Voy a chingar mi retardo mental!

3. Thanks Wilbur says "thank you" for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345