Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scientology stole my son, help needed

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Default Re: Scientology stole my son, help needed

DerPanzerGraf,

I really wouldn't get into the personal aspects of your marriage on the net if I were you ... I'd keep things very simple but with laser like focus on what matters ... ie you want full/part custody of your son, which is your absolute right as his Father.

The cult and it's crazy policies have zero relevance in the real world ... but let it be known that they are being used against you, shout that to anyone who will listen ... they don't appreciate bad PR in that hateful cult.

I realise that you are probably not wanting advice (especially from people that you don't know) but I would delete that post ASAP (number 18 below) and stay well above all the "he said/she said" ... I don't believe it will help (you) to splash that around, I do know how hard it can be but remain 100% respectful of your wife, she may use whatever you say against you ... so give her nothing to fight back against ... attack the cult, not your wife or parents, your little boy will probably thank you for it later.

You have 24 hours after posting to delete a post (or alter it) ... obviously you must do what you feel is best but if you do delete it I will delete this when I next log in (and I expect others will do the same or perhaps a mod would assist to remove anything you decide you'd prefer deleted).

I wish you all the very best with this ... and I hope you don't take offence at my suggestion.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

2. Thanks Cat's Squirrel says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

DerPanzerGraf,

I really wouldn't get into the personal aspects of your marriage on the net if I were you ... I'd keep things very simple but with laser like focus on what matters ... ie you want full/part custody of your son, which is your absolute right as his Father.

The cult and it's crazy policies have zero relevance in the real world ... but let it be known that they are being used against you, shout that to anyone who will listen ... they don't appreciate bad PR in that hateful cult.

I realise that you are probably not wanting advice (especially from people that you don't know) but I would delete that post ASAP (number 18 below) and stay well above all the "he said/she said" ... I don't believe it will help (you) to splash that around, I do know how hard it can be but remain 100% respectful of your wife, she may use whatever you say against you ... so give her nothing to fight back against ... attack the cult, not your wife or parents, your little boy will probably thank you for it later.

You have 24 hours after posting to delete a post (or alter it) ... obviously you must do what you feel is best but if you do delete it I will delete this when I next log in (and I expect others will do the same or perhaps a mod would assist to remove anything you decide you'd prefer deleted).

I wish you all the very best with this ... and I hope you don't take offence at my suggestion.
    Very wise counsel.

The father should expect that anything he says will be contorted and used against him.

The father may feel that he has nothing left to lose by playing this out in public and he may be right but it could also prejudice the court against him.

Courts are already institutionally biased against giving father's primary custody and will only deny primary custody to the mother unless there are very clear reasons to do so. I suspect they will be inclined to overlook any role Scientology has in this unless it can be factually demonstrated that it places the child in danger and the burden of proof will be strongly biased in favor of the mother.

I am not a lawyer.
    Last edited by TheOriginalBigBlue; 12th August 2017 at 05:59 PM.

4. Thanks I told you I was trouble, JustSheila, Cat's Squirrel, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron cleared cannibal's Avatar

Anybody here got a way to contact Leah Remini? I think this case might make an excellent segment for her series.[/QUOTE]

Mike Rider has gotten back to me a couple of times when I have contacted him pretty quick. He should have her ear. May be preoccupied with the show right now though.
    It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not.

6. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234