Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Are the FZers and the Independents learning from Anonymous?

Default Are the FZers and the Independents learning from Anonymous?

Are the FZers and the Independents learning from Anonymous?

I hope that the messages from Anonymous are being passed along to the FZer’s and the Independent’s.

As they too evolve – we too should evolve.

Both the FZer’s and the Independent’s need to police themselves and inspect if we are guilty of the same or similar abuses as the CofS.

Terrill as you seem to be one of the leading spokes people for the Freezone are you passing on the videos to other FZ leaders?

I am passing on those vids to other Independents……already several positive changes are being made.

Alan
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Patron

Default what i learned

I learnthat anon is full of crap just like the church. alls fair in love in war.
    Both orgs will do anything to enhance their position. The church is control by the goverment. Who controls anon? Sound like Hegelian Dialecticism to me.
    The true will set you free, the bullshit will keep it going in circles
    As-Salamu Alaikum

Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad View Post

I learnthat anon is full of crap just like the church. alls fair in love in war.
    Both orgs will do anything to enhance their position. The church is control by the goverment. Who controls anon? Sound like Hegelian Dialecticism to me.
    The true will set you free, the bullshit will keep it going in circles

As-Salamu Alaikum
    Ah! such affinity!
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Silver Meritorious Patron nw2394's Avatar

I normally love to read your posts Alan, but I find this one perplexing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    Er, what? I have learnt a lot from ESMB, from various people and in particular you. I am not sure Anon has taught me anything - I am very glad they are there and try to help Terril answer their questions about the FZ on enturbulation.org.

I hope that the messages from Anonymous are being passed along to the FZer’s and the Independent’s.
    I haven't seen their vids on any other message boards myself - though I am not on that many. On two, at least, they would be unwelcome as "off topic". On another, they might be welcome - they simply aren't there. I won't post them as I haven't learnt anything from them - frankly I find the ones which might be said to be directed at people like me as amusing, but naive.

I might preach to others when I complete changing myself.

Both the FZer’s and the Independent’s need to police themselves and inspect if we are guilty of the same or similar abuses as the CofS.
    Yeah - maybe. I am offended that you consider that the things we do in anything like the same league as CoS.

I am passing on those vids to other Independents……already several positive changes are being made.
    Glad you find them educational.

Nick

Seems to me that Anon teaches all that there may be consequences if you fail to deliver what you promise, if you don't "practice what you preach", if you offer spiritual assistance with mercenary intentions. Stuff like that.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post

Terrill as you seem to be one of the leading spokes people for the Freezone are you passing on the videos to other FZ leaders?

Alan
    Alan,

I think your post is spot on. After being in both the CofS and Ron's Org - the Ron's Org I was in could definitely learn some stuff from Anonymous. We all agree (I would hope) that Anonymous can definitely help the CofS get off it's high horse and start being civil to it's staff and it's public, just for starters.

I don't necessarily think the Ron's Org I was involved with was abusive in any sense of the word - but it could use some improvements - nothing sweeping, but some basic manners, not sharing TMI, etc.

To me, Anonymous, appears to be professional in it's videos and organized in it's protests. The protesters I spoke to were both well spoken and polite. Didn't know what I expected from them - but was pleasantly surprised they were the above. And considering they could have been defensive since they thought we were following them. But they weren't - just a pleasant, to the point conversation - were good, you're good - it's all good, carry on your good works.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    Seems to me that Anon teaches all that there may be consequences if you fail to deliver what you promise,...
    Exactly. The much criticised KSW Series 1 is at least right about that. Where is there a new message from Anon that should be learnt by FZers and Independants - I don't see one.

Nick

The message is that you will be held accountable for your actions. Even if you manipulate your public, there will always be others who care.

Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    The message is that you will be held accountable for your actions. Even if you manipulate your public, there will always be others who care.

That sounds like a poxy threat. What public have I manipulated?

Nick

If you haven't there is no need to be defensive. It's just a point to note. As you said KSW Series 1 laid it out. But the tail began to wag the dog and KSW went out the window. FZers should be aware of this and continue to check themselves from Self Righteousness. ( not that any of them are) Sheesh!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast