Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Children...

IngeMckee

Default Re: Our Children...

I have forgiven my parents because by forgivness I am able to put myself above the harm done.
    Whether God forgives Lron and those in the Co$ who put children into harms way, is what they will have to face, I would not want to be in thier shoes when that time comes; perhaps they hope that by not believing in God that they will not be held accountable, a common belief of athiestic mass killers such as Mao and Stalin.

The harm done to my sisters, my deceased brother and myself cannot be undone, we will always live with the scars left by $cien, but we can create a new future for our own children and grandchildren.
    I grieve for those of you who lost children through forced abortion, and lack of medical care, I grieve for all of us who suffered as innocent children from abuse by the C0f$.

2. Thanks MrNobody, Kutta, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary liked this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

This was posted on Facebook today, I'm not sure when it was written as there was no link. No matter what one may think of Aaron, he makes some good hard hitting points.

"An increasing number of media outlets have been in touch with myself and others regarding the status of children in the Sea Organization and their treatment.

I think finally the right cord is being hit with the public, as it is hard to defend the idiocy of grown adults (at least physically anyways); however children are another matter.

One aspect that is hard to communicate and have understood by the media outlets is the amount of information and behavioral control is exerted on the children. In a modern age it is hard to stress the point that what is in the news, the papers and the internet does not exist if the person has no access to such information freely.

Essentially, one has to communicate a Jonestown sort of scenario to the media for them to start to comprehend the situation. In almost any society the treatment of children is considered paramount and transgressions against children are often the most severely punished acts. I believe Marty’s lack of stance or understanding of what we did as Sea Org members to destroy the children is very clear evidence that most who are still in the Scientology frame of mind really do not grasp the consequences of their actions.

Is there a single person who would allow Marty Rathbun to parent their children?

The locking up of children and the controlling of their thoughts and actions should be at the forefront of the attack against the Sea Organization and Scientology.

Any ex-sea Org member who can not understand the devastation we caused within the C of S need to sit down and really come to grips with what we exposed those children to, and how many of them could never recover from literally having their minds changed to a minority group that has little chance of real social integration – and the disability that we provided to them.

What we did was horrible. How we barred parents from seeing their kids must really be viewed for what it was – barring children from seeing their parents. How we shoved Scientology down their throat should not be seen as preparing them for the new world of scientology, but really as giving them no education and scaring them into believing any other choice than Scientology or the Sea Organization was a guaranteed way to lose their family.

When we dismissed SO members we often looked at it as a weapon to force the parents into line – what were the kids going through? Imagine being a child and seeing the consequence of your mother defying the great Ron Hubbard ideas? Imagine as a child knowing that by defying an idea, you could lose the only thing that meant much to you – your parents.

We as with facism transplanted the inherent truth that friends and family were paramount with the idea that total submission to an idea was senior, and in doing so created children who could only treat their parents as objects. A book or their parents; and we crushed them until the book won over.

It is no surprise ex-SO Members now feel the greatest pain of losing their children, but the real pain is when they realize that the training and brainwashing was successful on their children, and that to them, their ghost hero Ron and his teachings surpass their love for the parents – if they love them at all. Love means above anything else, and from such a young age we all taught them that this folly was for the weak.

All Scientologists and especially the celebrities have crimes against those children by inaction and through financial support of the creation of brainwashing centers for those kids. Those slaves at Int Base that serve Tom Cruise and John Travolta were mostly children a decade ago and all senior Scientologists and celebs jolly well knew what those children were being subjected to – to now look at a young man or woman in the Sea Org and say “they have a choice” is folly, as they never knew they had a choice and to offer them one now is to condemn them to punishment and self abasement in-line with their teachings.

Why are we not protesting outside of Tom Cruise and John Travolta’s house about the financial support they gave to an organization that knowingly destroyed the lives (and still does) of so many children? How can we not hold them as accountable as we could any group in the world that creates camps for children?

Tom and John have their fleet of slaves – and they should be targeted ruthlessly for clearly providing the majority of the financial and public support for a religion that hides child abuse right here in America.

It’s time to go after the real benefactors of the religion – those at the top with the greatest gain – slaves and money funneled off shore for them to collect in their private jets.

They sicken me.

In summary, the children were weaponized. We were used to control adults and our parents, to keep them in-line. The greatest weapon used against critics is their children.

It is low, it is effective and should be the concern of government agencies to walk in there and get those children out. It should be the point to pursue government for their failure to protect society’s greatest assets – the children.

Talk children, and lets make the world understand what the Sea Organization does to them. I was weaponized against my own family and I did the same thing to other children over and over again – many of which have never left the cult and no longer communicate with their family.

I am reminded of Virginia Stewart in Australia who thinks rationally and clearly that her OWN FATHER is an enemy of the Church. I think of my half brothers father – Otto Roos – who is AN ENEMY of the Church and how we were all used as weapons against our own family.

Is there any Scientologist reading this who can in heir own mind justify such horrific actions? Even DM was a child once, weaponized, and now has turned on his own family – as did LRH against his own children and wife.

I can not think of a more sicker cult than the one that does such things to children. A child who can rattle off the Code of a Sea Org member and who yet can’t recite a list of toys, movies or games they like to play.

Readers should feel sick in their stomach, Ex-SO Members should hang their heads in shame at what we knew we were doing, and the protest movement should go after Scientology for their real crime against society – weaponizing children for their own purpose."

Aaron Saxton.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

4. Thanks MrNobody, poppy, AnonyMary, 120 Degrees, Markus and 5 others says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you Free to Shine for posting this here. Whatever his shortcomings and missteps in life may be or have been, Aaron Saxton speaks truth here and I hope this message will spread far and wide.

6. Thanks Free to shine, I told you I was trouble says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Free to shine liked this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snoflower View Post
    I have forgiven my parents because by forgivness I am able to put myself above the harm done.
    Whether God forgives Lron and those in the Co$ who put children into harms way, is what they will have to face, I would not want to be in thier shoes when that time comes; perhaps they hope that by not believing in God that they will not be held accountable, a common belief of athiestic mass killers such as Mao and Stalin.

The harm done to my sisters, my deceased brother and myself cannot be undone, we will always live with the scars left by $cien, but we can create a new future for our own children and grandchildren.
    I grieve for those of you who lost children through forced abortion, and lack of medical care, I grieve for all of us who suffered as innocent children from abuse by the C0f$.

You don't grieve alone.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

8. Likes AnonyMary, The_Fixer, Free to shine liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron clamicide's Avatar

This is a huge part of what shaped my life. I bore two children into the cult. One is in the SO and has disconnected. When I let him go to the SO, I truly did believe that I was giving him the best possible future.

I hated the 'no sympathy' thing. I wish I would have given my kids more when I had been told it would have been indulging their case. I did drop out of staff when my first son was born, but it wasn't enough. I went back on staff when I shouldn't have, because it was for 'all of our future'.

The doubts had been seeded while I was pregnant with my second son, and I followed some of LRH, but I breastfed, and had family bed. Although I had tried to do so before and failed; my ex was finally convinced to homeschool because of an IAS briefing about psychs in the public school system; and I was on message boards daily with "wogs" about unschooling and other things.

My second son and I are best friends. He helped me get out of the cult. My ex-cult counselor (who is kinda pretty high in the field) has noted to me that in many times, the kids get out more easily in the end, because they didn't really agree to it, and were going along with the parents and often know that something is wrong... and they know it wasn't them who bought into the whole idea. I don't know.

My younger son and I have spent many hours talking about it... we hate the experience...the cult turned us against each other, but he's also said he has a hard time entirely decrying the experience, because he wonders if there would be any possible way we'd be this close if we hadn't gone through so much hell together. We're not only family... we're survivors who were next to each other in the foxhole. The hole in our life now is his brother missing from our lives. We ache every holiday, and he bought in more deeply... and hope someday he gets out... if so, we'll be there for him. There is no way I can apologize deeply enough for believing in such a con and passing that belief on to him. I'm still amazed my younger son has not only forgiven me, but now looks up to me for where I've come since that time. OK, too hormonal... gotta go watch some brainless tv or something... or more Dr. Who...
    Last edited by clamicide; 26th September 2012 at 06:55 AM.
    I don't recognize you--I've changed a lot. Oscar Wilde

"I used to have a lot of faith in humanity before the advent of the website 'comment' section" -- Jim Gaffigan

I joined a religion started by a science fiction writer that used a double cross as its symbol, and then they tried to sell me a bridge.....what could have possibly gone wrong?

We are soldiers of life against these artificial minds. From "The Enemy" by Tramontane.

Patron with Honors Man de la Mancha's Avatar

I have no Scientology kids, but I knew several young men and women who grew up as Scientologists with parents in the Sea Org. After reading some stories on the Scientology Kids forum, one of them from someone I knew, I was a bit concerned and have made an effort to find out what became of these people. I have yet to find another horror story, and thankfully some of them have done very well for themselves. There are a few who have been declared, and some I've been unable to locate, but for several of these I have reliable accounts. I've also done a little looking into my older friends in the Sea Org - at least one has died and those I have located seem to be doing fine. A surprising number have no footprint whatsoever, which may mean they're still S.O.

11. Thanks Polly says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Angry Re: Our Children...

My mum lost her son Uwe to the cult when he went into the sea org 16 years young.
    I lost my brother then. Uwe always wanted to have children - he was not allowed to have children
    - his wife Laurisse had to fight in a war to safe this sector of the universe
    My mum was able to see her son once in 25 years. She was hindered in helping him against his multiple sclerosis. They loed to her about his condition for more than 14 years.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

13. Thanks Polly, AnonyMary, Ogsonofgroo, Auditor's Toad, Karen#1 and 3 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1 liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

I wanted to take a quick few minutes to post excerpts of this Email just received.
    I am in a firestorm of activity as a new Disney image has just been released and this puts me in overdrive in my business.
    Therefore my postings and visits to ESMB may slow down some but even though my activity will be less , I will post something I feel important.

If there are Michigan or Orange County posters here that know some of this please Email me back channels ...

(Posted with permission)

1 October 2012

Dear Karen,

First, let me share my condolences. I am truly sorry for the loss of your son. No words will ever be enough to comfort you in this time, but know that despite it all, you are still loved and you are valuable.

I am not declared, but im sure I will be soon enough. Im pressing charges against a scientologist who molested my daughter when I was a staff member. He is still in scientology with his wife and other family on staff, so the church's Dir I&R, (kylie Roe) decided that since I was no longer a scientologist, they would not be interviewing him.

The ED, Ed Dearborn then requested I be comm-ev'd from post for allowing his only introductory auditor to moonlight. The Cope Off at the time, Holland Mattison, then started to gather "evidence" on me to apply ethics gradients to remove me from post. When I caught wind of this, i requested a comm-ev myself to verify and nullify any accusations of my qualifications for HCO.

During the comm-ev, I remained on post and fund raised for the new building. When the recs came back, I was immediately dismissed from staff and given 6 months to handle (which means paid off) my husbands back tax debt, (which is currently being paid and will be for about another 10 years as the DSA OC Marie Murillo, told us that we had to file ALL the back taxes when legally, all we had to do was 3 years back) or be labeled a criminal with absolutely NO criminal background ever. I grabbed my certs, meter and books and RAN!

Last month, when my daughter finally confessed to me that she was molested I wrote a report, as did her father, to the Church of Scientology OC. I am pressing charges against this sex offender and i will name him now... (MARC RENARD)... and I am going to make it known that the church of scientology in orange county is harboring a sex offender (that has done this a few times now, not to just my daughter), and is not alerting the public or officials to keep the staff, the orgs children, public and scientology public informed of this criminal behavior to keep them safe.

In the interim, my oldest son joined and left staff rapidly, he confirmed that all they did was fund raise, Ive sold my meter, threw all my books away (cause I was told they were not valid), scrapped my "clear bracelet".
    <smip> <smip>

Maggie M

This habit of the "Church' covering up sex offenders and molesters is despicable and has to stop. Alexander Jentzsch was having sex at 12 years old in Clearwater...all covered up and right now, in 2012, it sounds like they are still covering it up....
    Last edited by Karen#1; 2nd October 2012 at 04:50 AM.

15. Thanks AnonyMary, 120 Degrees, Ogsonofgroo, Free to shine, Lone Star and 2 others says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    This habit of the "Church' covering up sex offenders and molesters is despicable and has to stop. Alexander Jentzsch was having sex at 12 years old in Clearwater...all covered up and right now, in 2012, it sounds like they are still covering it up....
    Thanks for the update, Karen. It's what comes from operating from a perspective where a group or individual consider themselves beyond the law.

Mark A. Baker
    "Hubbard is alive and well. He lives through his
    creations."
    - Purple Rain

"Because nothing has the be true forever. Just for long enough, to tell you the truth."

- T. Pratchett, The Truth

17. Likes AnonyMary liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    Sorry. This is by no means an attempt to divert your thread. It is on topic. Please, despite what I write, others tell your stories as well about children in the Sea Org.

As for me, and my children: they are both dead. Enforced abortion. I was married at the time. There was no real reason to abort. I did it for the Sea Org. So I could stay.

I would have a 14 year old and a 6 year old now.
    I'm so sorry for your losses.

19. Thanks Polly says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, johnAnchovie liked this post
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast