Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Children...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticPsychotic View Post
    ...I cannot forgive you for knowing all of the abuses that I suffered at the hands of the church and choosing to side with them instead of me.
    Giuseppe recently told Giuseppe's mom this happen to Giuseppe. And Giuseppe assigned to lower condition on mama.

Yes, Giuseppe was raped in the church. And outside the church. and Giuseppe sad. Giuseppe was a teenager. Giuseppe sibling raped. Giuseppe sibling forced abortion. GIUSEPPE SHOULD BE AN UNCLE GIUSEPPE.

Giuseppe find out mama already 'concluded' that and did RPEC for that and that Giuseppe was shit out of luck for any handling, or making up the damage.

Fuck you, Giuseppe's mom. Giuseppe hates you right now, until Giuseppe can calm down in a few minutes...

Sorry, ChaoticPsychotic, Giuseppe had a restim. Giuseppe know that Giuseppe should not press the 'post' button. Let's see how that goes.

not so well...
    Sig. Giuseppe Fibonacci
    SO:13y, 9:onPost, 4:RPF, Incl. Cadet Org.

2. Thanks Bea Kiddo, Adam7986, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors ChaoticPsychotic's Avatar

Ohhhh Giuseppe,

So so so so soooooooooooooooooo sorry baby. No restim intended.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche

4. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post

As a wog, I just can't understand something like this... I really don't know what to say. I wish I could make it better but it's out of my experience.
    Did you ever read...Orwell's uh.. 1984?...That would be...the palest imagined shadow of what a world would be like under the rule of the secret use of Scientology with no remedy in existence. -- L. Ron Hubbard, Phil. Doctorate Course, Lect. 20

There is a lot I would like to say about my children who endured the Sea Org for 12 and 13 yrs of their lives.

It took me three years to get them out after I myself left - three years of fear and threats and lies. I'm only sorry I didn't succeed when I originally left. I could have stopped the cadet org abuse from ever occurring.

I found out after my children had grown how they were beaten and sexually abused while in the Cadet org. I wish I had known.

For everything that happened to them - at the beach when they were forcefully taken from me - to their stint in the Cadet org in PAC I am so truly sorry. They won't talk about that time in their lives. I don't blame them.

I won't go into details - many things happened and many are bad. They are free and they are living their lives happily now.

For that I thank God!

Ozzie
    The cheapest facelift is a laugh

7. Thanks Polly, SweetnessandLight, frhidden says "thank you" for this post

*gulp* PLEASE keep writing you all..... just reading your stories makes me realize sooo much more......

I'm blessed that I was able to go back into my kids' lives, they also forgive me, thank goodness. I mean, they were very young when I left them....... (and admittedly the situation in which I left them was BEFORE scn, but still then, it was BECAUSE of Staff I wasn't able to go see/call them.....)

I hope this helps you and the readers.....

Hugs to each and every one of you......

Wisened One
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

9. Thanks Polly, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Hi there. This is my first post on here. I posted this story on enturbulation.org and my wife, Wisened One, wanted me to post it here.

Sorry I was not able to read this entire thread, but I had to throw in my two cents about the kids in the SO thing.

Five years ago, 2002, myself, my wife and my then 12 year old daughter were sucked into the blackhole of a sea org recruitment cycle. It was performed by a couple of young ladies on a recruitment mission at a mission. I can definitely verify that at that time they wanted us to sign over custody of our daughter at 14 years old. We didn't, but we all three signed our billion years contract just so we could get out of the cycle, which we later burned at a campfire to help our daughter get over the fear that someday the SO was going to come and get her, which she still has remnants of to this day.

This was approx 6 years ago and they are still trying to call us to find our daught and get her in.

The two top execs at this mission (a married couple) DID sign over custody of TWO of thier daughters at 14 and off they went to the SO. One got out when she was 18, not sure about the other one.

11. Thanks Polly, secretiveoldfag, Adam7986, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Welcome aboard Bob. Take a seat and listen to and tell stories. It's why here is here.

Nice to have you here.

Zinj

regarding children and Scientology

First, let me preface this by saying, this web site seems to be mostly about being a victim of the dark side of Scientology. My stories are of both sides of Scientology.

I was on staff of a center from 1969 to 1970. I started a center that became an org after that. I left the Co$ in 1976 as an OT and shsbc grad. I've been auditing and training outside the Co$ ever since.

Our kids were raised in the tech of Scientology, not the Church of Scientology. The youngest was surprised to find that not everybody knew what an ARC break was when she was in 6th grade.

The two girls talk tech, opera, and organic vegetables when they get together.

The boys talk IT (information technology) when they get together.

We ski together, go to the beach for a week, rock climb, shoot pistols, and surf in family units.

The grandchildren play with each other. Some of the grandchildren ski black diamond runs. I took a six year old grandson off his first cornices when he was six.

In short, Scientology (meaning the tech) has only been beneficial to our family. The tech rocks. The church sucks.

14. Thanks frhidden says "thank you" for this post

Wow! Wish I left in '76. Of course then I wouldn't have all these lovely certs.

16. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Carmelo: Welcome to the boards.

Thank you for sharing your stories...I like how you worded it too, that they grew up and succeeded using the Tech, not the Church of Scientology.

That is good, really.

I want everyone to share any/all stories regarding children positive or otherwise.

Most of us are all against the Church and the fraud and abuse within it ...not the Tech, so much.

Wisened One
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast