Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Our Children...

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousID-V42B View Post
    A little interjection here, but...

This is to Bea and everyone else who had this sort of thing:-

It's not the same, I know. And not to make light of it. But...

Y'all got over 9000 kids now. Okay, we're a little crazy, we all wear masks, and we might get a little rowdy. But hey. We're rowdy because we don't like bad things happening to our mommies and daddies and aunties and uncles, and brothers and sisters.

+Ohhhhhh, *bittersweet tears* THAT is soooo sweet of you to say, Anon~

Wisened One
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

2. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Patron

My children suffered at great lengths at the hands of their Scn Step-dad. He molested them and justified it by saying they were "old souls" and were responsible for their own condition. My youngest was 3 years old. The Co$ did not want me to turn him in...... He gets out in 5 years after nearly doing 20 years. Somehow it is just not long enough.

4. Thanks Polly, SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron gomorrhan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    ----

As a child growing up not knowing why he did that, or if he would ever come back, I would only suggest to you that you make sure your children know how you feel so they can at least hear it from you, and make their own decision about it.

I dont think it is totally your right, or the moms right, to decide that. The children should be involved.

Be well.
    I have been in contact with both of them, though the contact was extremely limited. I never mentioned scientology, or anything except the direct communication between them and me (never mentioned their siblings or mother), and kept the communication completely safe. They are both aware that I have a different story than the one they've been told, and that I express my interest and love for them, and that I'm around should they ever want to access me. Both have decided to remain disconnected while they live with their mother, and I'm not sure if that will change once they no longer live with her. I don't know how seriously they take scientology, if at all. I leave the decisions about being in touch with me to them, but I do make it clear that I want to be in touch with them, and that they have an "out" if they want it. My family is not without the means to support them.
    going somewhere?

Scientologists: do you think you can confront the truth? http://www.carolineletkeman.org/sp/ <==== duplicate that

Kevin G. Brady gomorrhan@hotmail.com
    44 Phillips Street, Apartment 2L
    Wickford, RI 02852
    (401) 626-6776

"I'm Kevin Brady, and I approved this message" - Kevin Brady

6. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron gomorrhan's Avatar

BTW, for those of you who have time to kill or who want to see what my son is up to (Zeb), check out this link: http://www.zalafilms.com/

From there, the first picture is of my son, who I guess is starring in a documentary about the US Math Olympiad team of 2006 (he gold medaled), which is titled "Hard Problems". Click on his pic to go to the movie's site, and there is a trailer available there.
    going somewhere?

Scientologists: do you think you can confront the truth? http://www.carolineletkeman.org/sp/ <==== duplicate that

Kevin G. Brady gomorrhan@hotmail.com
    44 Phillips Street, Apartment 2L
    Wickford, RI 02852
    (401) 626-6776

"I'm Kevin Brady, and I approved this message" - Kevin Brady

8. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Banned

Default reply to tonystrawnsx

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStrawnsX View Post
    My children suffered at great lengths at the hands of their Scn Step-dad. He molested them and justified it by saying they were "old souls" and were responsible for their own condition. My youngest was 3 years old. The Co$ did not want me to turn him in...... He gets out in 5 years after nearly doing 20 years. Somehow it is just not long enough.
    Welcome to this forum. We know each other. You were quite right in turning Strawn in. The criminal corporation of scientology likes to protect criminal members. Strawn is a psychopath who can no longer run to mommy Amanda for protection, but he might be welcomed back and get into "good standing" because he did not do anything against the scientology corporation.
    Smitty

Patron with Honors ChaoticPsychotic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStrawnsX View Post
    Oh God, this is the kind of crap that makes me want to be a vigilante. I am SO very sorry.
    "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche

11. Thanks Polly says "thank you" for this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticPsychotic View Post
    Oh God, this is the kind of crap that makes me want to be a vigilante. I am SO very sorry.
    Wot she said!
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

13. Likes Polly liked this post
    Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Welcome to this forum. We know each other. You were quite right in turning Strawn in. The criminal corporation of scientology likes to protect criminal members. Strawn is a psychopath who can no longer run to mommy Amanda for protection, but he might be welcomed back and get into "good standing" because he did not do anything against the scientology corporation.
    Smitty
    Thank you, Smitty. Not sure how we know each other, but you are right. With Amanda dead, it might not be so easy for him to infiltrate back into the organization. However, it is a very scary thought. Thankfully, he will have to undergo much pschiatric eval before he is allowed to leave prison and after he is out or he will go right back in. I have been in touch with the state that tells me he will have a hard time finding a job and a place to live once he gets out. You and I know that is not true. Some Scno will give him both. He is Amanda's precious son. I cannot in good conscience sit back and let him back in to the world to hurt someone else. That is why I am back, Smitty.

Patron

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticPsychotic View Post
    Thank you for your thoughts. I am here once again to bring focus to his crimes. The more people know his danger and association with the cult, perhaps I can prohibit his crimes from occuring again to someone else.

The more stories I read on here, especially about children.....
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast