Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meep! Meep!

Silver Meritorious Patron namaste's Avatar

Default Meep! Meep!

That is why the Internet is so important. It is the ultimate antidote to the poison of totalitarianism. -- Robert Vaughn Young

Blog Entries

What can I say....

Out loss is their gain. :D
    Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    What can I say....

Out loss is their gain. :D
    He is good training in 'discussing' things with Scientologists. Once he's run his script into re-runs for the third time he's usually worn out his welcome and they'll pull him out for some fresh venue.

Zinj

I welcomed "it" over there. And ended up with an arguement with "it". And ignore again. What an annoying person....

Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar

He has worn me out! - I'm a slubbering wreck on my chair. Mewling and farting uncontrollably! - He's doing it to Peter Schilte as we speak! - Peter will change his website to be about french lingerie! - Just wait and see!

Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*¤CK is going on!

Admin Emeritus (retired) Mick Wenlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel View Post
    He has worn me out! - I'm a slubbering wreck on my chair. Mewling and farting uncontrollably! - He's doing it to Peter Schilte as we speak! - Peter will change his website to be about french lingerie! - Just wait and see!

welcome to the world of OC disorders.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mick Wenlock View Post
    welcome to the world of OC disorders.
    Take a ride on the Merry-Go-Ron! You buys your ticket, you takes your ride; around and around and around we go and when you get off you're right where you started, but poorer and slightly dizzy.

Zinj

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    Take a ride on the Merry-Go-Ron! You buys your ticket, you takes your ride; around and around and around we go and when you get off you're right where you started, but poorer and slightly dizzy.

Zinj
    O...M...G! Yeah, I just crawled through all 12 pages of that thread, and dizzy doesn't describe it; I actually feel dumber, like maybe I've lost IQ points from following the circular, evasive arguments he presents. Is this some kind of an act? Active (Church) Scientologists don't really think and converse like this, do they? The Freezoners on here are DEFINITELY not like that. There are a few people on this board who seem like they are possibly OSA, or at least, they seem very sympathetic to the church's point of view, but they are not like this Roadrunner guy at all, either. Please tell me he/she is an aberration...

I never got into it with him, but I watched a lot of the threads he corrupted, and eventually put him on ignore. I was glad to see him make his departure from this board. I think he's a very cleverly-created OSA persona to purposely confuse people on these boards and waste their time and energy on nonsense.
    "Of all the enemies of public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and devlops the germ of every other. As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known insruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended ... and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people ..."

James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy View Post
    I never got into it with him, but I watched a lot of the threads he corrupted, and eventually put him on ignore. I was glad to see him make his departure from this board. I think he's a very cleverly-created OSA persona to purposely confuse people on these boards and waste their time and energy on nonsense.
    Well, he's a one-off and no mistake. I don't believe he is OSA.
    He has a site that goes into a lot of detail concerning corruption of green-on-white that must have required painstaking work, and is surely not DM-approved.

Whenever I think of that thread between Navy and RR I get a headache and have to go and lie down!
    Now they're at it all over again on OCMB!
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast