Thread: New Video from CofS

Gold Meritorious Patron

Default New Video from CofS

A friend just phoned me from my old Org in Cape Town. She says the Org is heavily pushing a video which apparently tells about how all the Freezone guys and the independents have all fizzled away and are no longer offering any services anywhere. And then they reach out their forgiving hand to all prodigal Scientologists and are inviting them back to the CofS for a safe journey to OT etc etc etc. Some guys are falling for this.

Any of you heard about this? Anyone actually seen the viddy?

Seems to me like the general public are no longer falling for the bullshit and so they're scraping the barrel by trying to re-recruit old timers. makes sense too I suppose, if they got suckered once they can get suckered again.

See if they can send a copy on over. I'm sure some clever Anonymous will find a way to make quality lulz from it.

"If David Miscaviage declared hell suppressive, I would make at least a favorable reference to the Devil in /b/."
    ~Anonymous

Silver Meritorious Patron nw2394's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    A friend just phoned me from my old Org in Cape Town. She says the Org is heavily pushing a video which apparently tells about how all the Freezone guys and the independents have all fizzled away and are no longer offering any services anywhere. And then they reach out their forgiving hand to all prodigal Scientologists and are inviting them back to the CofS for a safe journey to OT etc etc etc. Some guys are falling for this.

Any of you heard about this? Anyone actually seen the viddy?

Seems to me like the general public are no longer falling for the bullshit and so they're scraping the barrel by trying to re-recruit old timers. makes sense too I suppose, if they got suckered once they can get suckered again.
    I don't do anything like as much talking to people with enquiries about the FZ as Terril does - however, I have seen an increase in that activity lately. If the CoS is trying to win over FZers, they don't seem to be doing a very good job from what little I can see.

Nick

The fact is the freezone is doing better than it ever has in the past. More groups and course rooms exists now then at any time in the past.

They never contact me ever. They did a few years back when the Buffalo org opened up the new building. They stated they would get every solitary person back on lines that was put out. They failed as I never went back.

Barb

Patron with Honors Lee_from_phx's Avatar

They must be desperate if they're resorting to this.
    Scientology: Because evil isn't just the absence of good.