Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: You can leave but you can't really leave

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    Asking for repayment does not mean you will be declared. It just means you are barred from receiving further training or auditing.
    I disagree. They are expelling people for that and all expulsions carry an SP declare.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

I never formally left at all and I haven't had any mailings for AGES! Nothing at all - it used to be something nearly every other day! From Flag etc, but now.... zilch!

Quite miss the magazines actually - they were always a good read!
    I'll not always be here on guard. The stars twinkle in the Milky Way and the wind sighs for songs across the empty fields of a planet a Galaxy away.

You won't always be here.

But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."

Flunked Scientology Winston Smith's Avatar

By the title of the thread, I would say some really leave and others definitely don't. Depends on whether you grew up and got a life or not.
    "Happy Happy Happy." --Phil Robertson

"You cannot be a musician without a song in your heart." --Leonard Bernstein

"What we have here is 'Failure to Communicate.'" --Strother Martin

"Some times nuthin' is a real cool hand." --Paul Newman

Patron with Honors Cadetification's Avatar

I remember being in the SO and having to call people for ADDO and some were just so rude even when I went out of my way to be nice/understanding. Then when I wasn't able to get the info as they hung up after screaming at me I'd get screamed at some more by whoever was standing around for not getting the info. I used to go home late and cry. lol no joke.

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think some of the problem is the insane emphasis on sales in CofS. It's an extremely sales-driven environment. I do not condone the way staff often treat public or treat each other, for that matter, BUT I will say this: they are under a fuck ton of pressure. It's pretty hideous.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Silver Meritorious Patron OHTEEATE's Avatar

Default Miss it?

Not so much... got a bunch of books and tapes for sale if anyone wants to go back and get warm and fuzzy with the stuff again; I don't. I miss my family. I want to be able to visit my Mother and siblings again. I am so glad they don't call here. I would unload on them. After just finishing Blown for Good, I am not in a very loving mood, Thomas Carlyle or no.
    " A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011