In order to make this public, I am reposting something I just posted at www.enturbulation.org as follows:
Over a year and a half ago I contacted organized scientology through my attorney Barry Van Sickle and told them I wanted all the money I ever gave them back.
In the months that followed that request there has been some back and forth which on my part mostly involved myself giving heartfelt feelings of the wrongs they have committed against myself, my family and many others.
Their replies have been though one of their attorneys refusing to speak of even one wrong by Miscavige or organized scientology and taking up not even one grievance listed. This attorney has been a very senior attorney for scientology and also has represented David Miscavige personally.
Instead of addressing my points, they demanded that I quit all my postings about organized scientology and Miscavige including about the corporate frauds, beatings and the like. They have threatened me and accused me of being a criminal for daring to speak out. They have been trying to silence me for many months now.
After I got a threatening memo from their attorney in April of 2007, I decided to write to Miscavige personally and sent it via that attorney. A very small part of my letter to Miscavige in April 2007 is covered in the following few quotes from it:
1) “I object most deeply to Mr. Drescher’s characterization of my actions as somehow being a breach of my fiduciary duty.
Why Mr. Drescher thinks I owe you a fiduciary duty is a mystery to me. As far as I know my duty is to tell the truth, which I will do and that, not any breach of fiduciary duty, is what you fear”. ;
2) “Mr. Drescher’s letter is nothing more than an attempt to silence me and of course the unstated force behind the threats being the legal and unscrupulous might of an abusive, criminal organization that has abused countless others in the past”. ;
3) “In reading through depositions you have made in different court cases and in reading through materials you have sent to the IRS, I knew first hand that you had lied and perjured yourself to either stop those whom you perceived to be enemies or to gain legal advantages such as federal tax exempt status”. (examples were then given in the letter);
4) “I have seen you punch, slap and choke others who were top church management when you were supposed to be in ASI and not involved with the running of the church. I have been on the receiving end of your threats if more money was not funneled to Hubbard that week, including such things as threatened strangulation against myself.
I know you to be one who has lied in courts, to governments and others about such things and I know you to be an abusive person who has beaten and humiliated many others.
And, I am NOT threatening you with exposure of all this if you do not pay me back funds you extorted out of me. I AM exposing you!”;
5) “The above are just a very few points of all the abuse, lies and such that you have put me and others though. I now know that my story is a common one and it was not me that was somehow “always wrong” as you try to make it seem.
I am addressing this letter to you as I was asked for a letter by Mr. Drescher and as I know that you run the ultimate control of all the organizations of scientology, including all to whom I have paid money. I know those organizations to be nothing more than your alter ego and you use them to continue with your frauds, lies and abuses”.
Their attorney tried to be cute and pretend he didn’t read it after returning it to my attorney, opened, some nine days after he received it. Again I got threatened. And I responded with another letter directly to Miscavige with a copy to that attorney.
In that letter I addressed their CVB (“Claims Verification Board”) policies as follows:
“I believe that the CVB policies are fraudulent, designed to harass and a product of false advertising and as such cannot follow such steps. Sadly, I have a feeling that Mr. Drescher already has a copy of a posting I made on the subject of scientology’s “refund” policies being misleading, fraudulent and based on false advertising and misleading claims to governments. So I will not bore you with those thoughts again”.
BTW, here is a link to that posting I made about the CVB referred to above:
Since that time all that has happened is that I have continued to tell the truth while they refuse to reform or address any grievance whatsoever.
Given my recent affidavit and work with government and other contacts, I am expecting them to come at me applying fair game in full and lying about what I have told them I wanted from them.
Therefore, I want to make the above and something else public. My attorney this week emailed their attorney with my specific proposal for a resolution of all matters between myself and organized scientology, in effect a truce between us. Here are my exact demands as given to them this week by my attorney Barry Van Sickle on my behalf:
“here is what Mr. Brennan proposes.
1. He will receive a signed letter from David Miscavige acknowledging that what Mr. Brennan has said about organized Scientology is substantially true. Mr. Miscavige may add language presenting a commitment to stop abuses of human rights, fair game, and disconnection policies in the future.
2. The church will apologize to all members who have been assaulted or battered by management.
3. Mr. Brennan will be allowed to meet and speak freely with all held in the RPF.
4. Mr. Brennan will receive $_______ in consideration of funds previously paid to various church groups and related considerations. (note: the amount listed is the total of what I have paid them as a “public scientologist” with a small percentage of interest added)
5. The criminal charges brought against any Anonymous members must be dropped”.
I know most people reading the above proposal will deem it impossible in that Miscavige would never agree. To that I say you should have seen the one I wanted to send that involved his resignation and public apology on national TV for all his abuses! Perhaps not one bit of what I asked for above will ever be granted but it is righteous and needed to be said directly to them by somebody anyway.
I have now posted the above and it is now public. No matter what happens to me from this point forward and no matter what organized scientology may do to apply fair game, this is now on the record.
I would like to give a big “thank you” to every single person who is helping to expose the crimes, lies and/or abuses of organized scientology and David Miscavige.