Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Hawkins Blog

Default Jeff Hawkins Blog

Jeff Hawkins Story of 35 years in Scn:

http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.co...oing-home.html

"Introduction

I spent 35 years working for the Church of Scientology, all over the world, and at all echelons, including the top level at the Scientology International Base in Hemet, California. This blog contains my story. It is a work in progress, and I am adding chapters as I write them, so the most recently written chapters will appear first. To read the chapters in order, refer to the list above. Please feel free to link this blog to other sites. I left Scientology three years ago and have no further connection to corporate Scientology. I am currently active in exposing their lies and abuses. "
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Yesterday I told my brother and sister-in-law (non-Scn) about my recent "discoveries" (on-line) about the CofS and my resulting decision to separate from corporate Scn and its abuses. I got in in 1974. I recently met with Jeff who I roomed with when I was in the SO in the late 70's at the FLB. I told my brother about Jeff, what he's like and his blog. Recommended reading it for a reality on what "being a dedicated Scntlgst" was all about.

He just called and said he stayed up late reading "Counterfeit Dreams" and that it was amazing. His wife is reading it too. They can't wait for the next chapter...

Quote Originally Posted by VI of Hearts View Post
    Yesterday I told my brother and sister-in-law (non-Scn) about my recent "discoveries" (on-line) about the CofS and my resulting decision to separate from corporate Scn and its abuses. I got in in 1974. I recently met with Jeff who I roomed with when I was in the SO in the late 70's at the FLB. I told my brother about Jeff, what he's like and his blog. Recommended reading it for a reality on what "being a dedicated Scntlgst" was all about.

He just called and said he stayed up late reading "Counterfeit Dreams" and that it was amazing. His wife is reading it too. They can't wait for the next chapter...
    May you live your dreams, and share them with others of your choosing.....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Default I would like to invite you to speak at Colleges

I would like to organize a small College speaking tour about surviving the CoS.

Is this something you might be interested in? I have talked to Chuck B. about this, and we agreed on yourself and Stephen Kent as best choices. Chuck would like to do a once a year engagement following the initial speaking tour.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jeff's blog was so instrumental in helping me during my journey out of scn, itself. For his entries about the 60's, 70's and beyond showed how lrh (at least) condoned (if not enforced) the inhumane (read insane) treatment of its SO and Staff members....that it didn't just START with DM....ya know?
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Smile

I am personally very grateful to Jeff. Not just from reading his writing, which is excellent, by the way, I can't wait for his book to be finished. Interacting with him is the direct reason that I moved beyond lurker mode and joined ESMB as a member. He has given me the wisest advice and reality checks on how to help my very dear person still in, how to really be of help. And given me much courage to move forward myself, not to become stuck in the past, or hung up on "what might have been". Thanks Jeff! You would make a great teacher or counselor.

I have nothing but the highest praise and admiration for Jeff. If there is anybody here who has not yet read his blog in full, please do yourself a huge favor and read it now!

I understood my friend and Scientology so much better after reading it, myself.
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Patron with Honors

Jeff's amazing story was instrumental in getting me to open my eyes. Written without a lot of evaluation, Jeff leaves it to the reader to come to his own conclusions about Scientology. He simply states what happened to him, of the dreams and hopes he had and what it was like to exist in an environment like the Int Base. It's a touching and impacting view of one man's life in Scientology. Brilliant, just brilliant.

I stayed up for two nights to read it straight thru...

East of the Earth, South of the Sun, West of the Wind, North of the Night

I read Jeff's entire blog last year and could hardly wait for each chapter to be released.

Excellent work, Jeff!
    "If thou be powerful make thyself to be honored for knowledge and for gentleness. ... Beware of interruption, and of answering words with heat; put it from thee; control thyself."

-- Ptah-hotep, Egypt, 2880 B.C.

It's really quite interesting and very well written!
    I'll not always be here on guard. The stars twinkle in the Milky Way and the wind sighs for songs across the empty fields of a planet a Galaxy away.

You won't always be here.

But before you go, whisper this to your sons and their sons - "The work was free. Keep it so."

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

Default Thanks

All I can say is thank you

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast