Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What was the last straw for you?

Default Re: What was the last straw for you?

Yes, I got a lot of books at the library for real cheap...I also bought a bunch of Fundamentals of Thought for only .75 Cents at one of those .99 cents and up stores...and to think that I never donated for the library project...he he he

I like those vols too... [/QUOTE]

Youll have to let Scio know, so they can enforce the Price engram policy (think there is Pain and unconsciousness in that engram- whats the command i wonder?) and declare the libraries as suppressive.

Price engram , whenever you have a contra command dictating to get a discount, its not you its your Reactive mind, Ron said so, must be true, he was the sanest OT.Laid in by the pychs just after OT3 and pain and sex.

Those devil sychs.

Patron

My final straw was not having any communication from my parents except "have you gone down to the org??". This was after being in the SO as a 15 year old kid (horrible time) being in the RPF, labeled as a PTS type C for over two years and not being able to talk to my family at all!!, having org members come to my home over and over and over again reg'ing me for $$$, and trying to handle my dad not being a dad through the church and nothing being done, especially after they told me they are aware of the situation, and had been for years. Plus several other sits too.

3. Thanks Free to shine, Purple Rain says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Claire Swazey liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by clamicide View Post
    OMG. I can so relate to that. There were so many times I felt Hubbard seemed quite creepy. Then I heard everyone gush about him, and thought something had to be wrong with ME. I went with my 'overts' instead of my reactive mind as the reason I was seeing something wrong with our mighty leader

but, yeah, I "handled it" in "my universe" too.
    I can recall an incident where I was lookng at that standard LRH photo that was hung on any and every org wall. The one with his chin resting in his hand and that creepy sneer peering at all of us un-knowing marks in the academy. I had just, perchance, seen some photos of he and his "handmaidens and other messenger corp members". I was thinking, what is this great man doing hanging around with all these very young cuties. He's the head of my "church." But at that moment I thought the photos and article I had seen were projecting an image of a pervert.
    Of course I immediately quashed that thought and was seriously concerned for my own welfare. How I could have such an evil SP kind of thought. What the hell's wrong with me. All these years later I look back on those thoughts. Hey. I might be an SP, but is it possible my insights back then may have been quite correct ? One of many straws that I experienced.

5. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

A friend of mine was going through a terrible time and the org kept contacting her. I remembered thinking that it was strange that the org never offered to help her for free. There was no common kindness from the group at all. All they wanted was her money.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

7. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Claire Swazey liked this post

For me it was a trip home to visit my father on my birthday. Being away from it for a weekend let me see it for the insanity that it was. When I came back I took steps to move back home with my dad.

I was a senior in high school and moved away for Scientology. My father didn't come with us, so it was 'easy' to go back to him.

I say 'easy' because that decision to come back home to graduate from High School is when the real insanity started.

9. Thanks SweetnessandLight, anonomog says "thank you" for this post

The Last Straw

I needed to take a LOA from the BC, so I got on the LOA routing form. I thought this would be simple since I was on a routing form. I don’t remember the exact sequence of terminals but I went thru the Crs sup, D of T, Qual, Ethics and back to the D of T. Below each terminal listed on the routing form were the exact steps that were to be done. Everything was going great until I got back to the D of T. I was waiting in the office when this young SO chick came out and asked me what I needed. I showed her the routing form. She looked at it and said, “Come with me.” So, like a good boy, I followed. By the way, this was not the D of T. I had never seen her before. She went to the BC and talked to the crs sup. Next thing I knew, my twin and I were in the film room watching the Orientation Film. Ok, so big deal –although this was not on the routing form. After the film, my twin returned to course and I went back to the D of T per the routing form. The same SO babe was in the office talking to the D of T excitedly about how she was going to be heading up “sector 15 of the planet” and in charge of this and in charge of that. When she saw me, she asked why I was not on course. I showed her the routing form. She asked what my cognition was from the Orientation Film. I said I didn’t have one. Long story short: I had to watch the film 4 more times trying to keep my twin awake and wondering WTF! She asked me for any realizations. I said I needed to get back on course. I finished the day and the next morning I got on a Routing Out of the Org RF. This was an amazingly short form. The last terminal was the captain of ASHO. He asked me why I had to route out and to see my success story (which was required on the routing form). I had written a big VGI lie and told him I was going to Flag. Amazingly he bought it and I was OUT!

I got a reply letter from ED Int (unsigned) that said the reason I had to join WISE was in the Ethics Book. It had not been there before the Basics edition, so I googled WISE.

Three months later, after reading all that I could, it was clear that Scientology was rediculous.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." ~ Albert Einstein

"Sometimes experts use their experience not to explore the future, but merely to protect the past."
    ~ Dr. Michael Hewitt-Gleeson

12. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

Outside of the abuse against my daughter when she was in the SO, the jaw dropping moment for me was after I plucked up the nerve to go online and find Hubbards death cert and then a picture of Hubbard in a state of degradation and that he had physical conditions ailing him...just the same as anyone else. And here he, the OT of all OT's, had all this going on...fuck me that was it. I was out of there! And you could not pay me enough to touch it again!

http://www.lermanet.com/scientology/...t-complete.pdf
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

14. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Osiris says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phénix, Osiris liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Debbie Cook's e-mail. It landed in my lap and I was not even looking. Of course, there had been a string of outpoints I had already experienced over the past 5 years, however, it was my fault and I was responsible and perhaps when I was OT8, I would figure out what I was doing to create all the gross Organizational errors.

Well, after I read that e-mail, my suspicions were validated. I got on the internet and read everything I could get my hands on. I realized I had been totally duped. The Church of Scientology is a complete and utter failure, it is a destructive group specializing in doing people in.

I am very grateful for all of you out there to help us heal from this horrible experience. I read about Aleister Crowley and Lafatty Hubbturd's friend Mr. Pastor, the whole biography Scientology does not let anyone know about. I looked at all of the documented facts on the internet. I realized that my sanity and real spiritual freedom lays a head of me OUTSIDE the doors of Scientology.

I looked and looked and looked at the facts. I looked at the statistics of the Group of Scientologist's. I witnessed criminal behavior from the very top of the Organization. I see this group is very unethical overall. I see that the only thing they are really clearing is their buildings and people's wallets.

I read 'Inside Scientology' by Janet Reitman.

This took a short period of time. I burned all of the materials - everything with Hubbtoad's name on it. I feel it is far too dangerous to allow anyone innocent victim to get this stuff and get tempted to get roped in like I did.

I felt it was an effective blow to destroy everything I owned written by RON the nut! It feels good to be completely away from the crazy cult and back into the real world. It is a beautiful world. I love life and am looking forward to my very bright future! I get to be whoever I decide to be, have whatever I want and do whatever I deem to be in my best interests!

Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Morgue View Post
    Debbie Cook's e-mail. It landed in my lap and I was not even looking. Of course, there had been a string of outpoints I had already experienced over the past 5 years, however, it was my fault and I was responsible and perhaps when I was OT8, I would figure out what I was doing to create all the gross Organizational errors.

Well, after I read that e-mail, my suspicions were validated. I got on the internet and read everything I could get my hands on. I realized I had been totally duped. The Church of Scientology is a complete and utter failure, it is a destructive group specializing in doing people in.

I am very grateful for all of you out there to help us heal from this horrible experience. I read about Aleister Crowley and Lafatty Hubbturd's friend Mr. Pastor, the whole biography Scientology does not let anyone know about. I looked at all of the documented facts on the internet. I realized that my sanity and real spiritual freedom lays a head of me OUTSIDE the doors of Scientology.

I looked and looked and looked at the facts. I looked at the statistics of the Group of Scientologist's. I witnessed criminal behavior from the very top of the Organization. I see this group is very unethical overall. I see that the only thing they are really clearing is their buildings and people's wallets.

I read 'Inside Scientology' by Janet Reitman.

This took a short period of time. I burned all of the materials - everything with Hubbtoad's name on it. I feel it is far too dangerous to allow anyone innocent victim to get this stuff and get tempted to get roped in like I did.

I felt it was an effective blow to destroy everything I owned written by RON the nut! It feels good to be completely away from the crazy cult and back into the real world. It is a beautiful world. I love life and am looking forward to my very bright future! I get to be whoever I decide to be, have whatever I want and do whatever I deem to be in my best interests!
    What a great post, no mucking around for on your part well done. We too got rid of everything. The whole place felt better for it too!

James
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

17. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Osiris says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight, Osiris liked this post
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast