Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Scientologys Human Chain in Hollywood

Hybrid View

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Default Scientologys Human Chain in Hollywood

This is a cross post from OCMB:
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=328123#328123
    ---------------------------------

Tonight Scientology had their "FLAG WORLD TOUR"...so of course we (SPs, Critics and Anonymous) decided to picket there.

It was at the Kodak center on Hollywood and Highland. If you're not familiar with this, it's huge, has 5 stories, and many entrances to it.

So we began picketing outside the main parking entrance. Many Scios drove in, and either frowned, did the phony laugh, or flipped off Anonymous. It was a riot. Finally, I got a call from Roan, a critic from OCMB, and he said, "Look WAY up". I did..............and there he was, up on the 4th story walk way, waiving. He had told me, "We're not allowed on the 5th floor, but there's tons of security here.

Curious---I headed up there. I Had my little stop sign Picket Sign saying, "$CIENTOLOGY: STOP THE ABUSE and $CIENTOLOGY STOP HURTING FAMILIES

Because I was going into a public/private area, I held my sign down, with the sayings upside down. (I know from the past, people actually often look at your sign more if it's upside down, anyways )

Ok, so I find the escalator going UP to THE event...........so I stand there, figuring, "Maybe I'll see a few of my old friends".

OH MY GAWD! You'll see, Roan took videos and photos of it, but truly it was AMAZING to see.

First this skinny lady stood infront of me, and knowing OSA, I realized quickly her intention was to block my sign. So I held it to the right of her. She moved right. Left---she moved left. Then more came, and more and finally there was a "Human Chain" of about 10 "OTs".

Now get, I KNOW THESE PEOPLE! So I start saying, "What you are doing here tonight is WHY I LEFT SCIENTOLOGY".

"Is this *honestly* what you got into Scientology to do---block people?"

and my favorite:

"IF there was no abuse in Scientology, you wouldn't have to block my sign, would you?"

This went on for at least a half hour, if not an hour. Finally I moved right next to the escalator, and then there was no way they could block me. One fat guy tried to, and I moved one more foot to the right, knowing if he did---as it was an escalator---he'd be going UP. So I just said, quietly:
    YOU FAIL DOOD!

ROAN continued to laugh, and film, which should be great.

A few notable Scios I saw were Henning Helt and his wife, Mary. (He's one of the 11 that went to jail, years ago)One of the top FSMs and his wife, who said "HI" to me. A few of the auditors I knew....one who literally tripped on the escalator when he saw me with my picket sign. Many others who recognized me, and a few who said, "Hey hi". You could see OSA rush over to "handle them". Soooooooooooo sick, truly.

Finally, after 8 pm, we figured the event started, so after a brief talk with security----we joined the other Anons, downstairs. Oh, and one of the security came up to me and said, "Hey! I know you from Youtube and shook my hand. COOL, EH?

We talked, and then decided to head to Mel's Diner for dinner. We sat in the back, in a totally different room, and were able to pull some shade, so we were blocked off from any Scios sneaking in. (Man these people are WEIRD!)

As always, it was just a delight to sit with all the people and chat about real life, our lives, and what all went down tonight, too. Tasty food, deliciously lovely night............and thanks to ALL. I loved it!

My best to all,

Magoo~~~

Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

This is hysterical! (Sadly though.)
    Thanks Roan and Tory!

Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Thanks Roan and Tory!

And not a dirty grey rag in sight!

Thanks Roan and Tory!

Seriously though, is this not intimidation? Surely one is allowed to protest, is there no laws on freedom of speech? It's disgusting in the extreme. Tory is so brave to put up with that, one can only imagine the 'vibes'.
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That is HILARIOUS!

I wonder why Tory isn't holding the sign up, showing over their heads. That's what the pole on a sign is for, so the sign sticks up over heads and shoulders without your arm going numb from holding it up without respite.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    That is HILARIOUS!

I haven't watched the video. I wonder why Tory isn't holding the sign up, showing over their heads. That's what the pole on a sign is for, so the sign sticks up over heads and shoulders without your arm going numb from holding it up without respite.

Paul
    This is what Tory says later on the above thread:

"Ok, here are a few points: I didn't hold my sign up because having worked with OSA, *I* know the extent they will go to try to get an "SP" kicked out of any space, and one is holding your sign UP. (It's basically "Private property"---and they're paying big bucks, so IF I'd held it UP, they could have insisted security 'handle' me.
    As it was, there was NOTHING they could do, I got to stay with my sign, and as I've said already, people look more at an upside down sign, (esp. Scios) than one standing up. )"

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thanks FTS.

Paul

people look more at an upside down sign, (esp. Scios) than one standing up. )"
    That and the fact that she seems to be the only one enjoying themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    That and the fact that she seems to be the only one enjoying themselves.
    Dontcha love her wicked grin? :D

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

It took so many people to stop you getting into a lift? And they still failed?

I guess they'll be swelling the ranks of the RPF.
    Hey! That almost rhymes with RPX!
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast