Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scientology Financial Situation

Default Scientology Financial Situation

It is often said that Clearwater is the only Org making money.

All the rest are draining the system or breaking even.

Even with ideal Orgs, there is a lot of mention that they are empty.

In 2000 FSO was at about the 1.5 million per week

In 2003 FSO was at about 2 million per week

In 2005 FSO was now at 2.5 million per week.

Just about all of this is upper level OT and Ls delivery.

Can someone update this?

What is FSO current GI?

Really... No one is interested?

I am wondering if the stats on income at FSO will go up for a few years as they really scrape the last public up from lower Orgs.

With Ideal Orgs reported as emptyish they must be doing consolidation.

Anyone know the FSO position on income, staff numbers, etc.

The FSO plays such a role but seems to be under the radar in data leakage.

Default Flag income

Well have no intel, but Flag as you know finances int management directly, and they have no compunctions about steal public reg cycles from Class V and missions, none at all. My observations are, like yours, that Class V and thus AOs are in an even tighter financial position than they were in 2006, Flag was at that time very aggressively running a COB campaign to get ALL OTs to FLAG, NOWWW!! Thats is all I can say, the rest is speculation.
    A general loathing of a gang or sect usually has some sound basis in instinct.

Ezra Pound

http://johnduignan.ie/wp/

We need a recent high-level blowee to spill the beans as regards current finances.

The pool of new meat into the orgs must be affected by Anonymous and sites like this, so hopefully it is just a matter of time before the cash cow stops giving milk.

In case you didn't see my previous mention of it, recently I volunteered myself to be body routed into an org, but mentioned I had seen Scn on the internet and the masks. I stood for 15 minutes right next to the stress table in the org doorway waiting to be body routed and none of the three body routers could talk to me because I'd said I'd looked on the Internet!

Harvey Jacques, the current "Captain" at FSO, was always good at getting money out of people, but even he can't get any money out of nobody!

Default Are we pitching or catching here?

Blower would be one who has blown. Blowee would be one who has been blown. Active versus passive.

Neither Travolta nor Cruise has blown, but rumor has it...

Michael Pattinson has done both.
    Kabbalah -- It's like Scientology, only with a Jew-y center. (My name above is taken from Big League Sales Closing Techniques, now owned by FCDC alumnus Peter Letterese)

It would be good to know the real numbers.

And it does make sense that they would quickly reg away
    high power members from local orgs. If you have the cash
    and are sold on Scientology why screw around with
    the local org when you can go to the mecca of technical perfection?

But it really is a beautiful system. They squeeze the local orgs dry,
    but don't forget, that its a church. Great tax breaks. So if they
    can at least pay off the buildings, the real estate holdings must
    be MASSIVE.

Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm intersted but I'm not in a position to find out.

Default grab your calculater!!

Let's try this shall we:
    Income on donations:
    I read somewhere that every parishioner is expected to donate 3,000 to 6,000$ per year. That amount times the number of parishioners = ....? Give me a good guess here!

Rich people like Beghe spend aprox 1 million/12 years = 800,000 $ per year. This times the estimated amount of rich people = ......?

Slave labour:
    Estimate the amount of people slaving for little wages. Let's say they unvolunteerly donate 20,000,- $ per year. This times the estimated number of them = ......

Seminars
    Then there a the business seminars: that ought to be good for say 20,000 to 50,000 $ per group session of say one week

Narconon?
    Does Narconon make any money or is enrolling in a program there for free? Somehow I doubt that. Does anyone know? Been there?

Book and sales return
    Guess? 25 million copies sold at say 15$ a piece makes = .......?

Courses and auditing?
    Well, what did it cost you?(Don't put a price on your sanity, with all respect, does not count here).

And then REAL ESTATE! My personal favorite!
    MD got himself a brand new 30 million $ building, or so I read.
    Normally a commercial building pays itself back in about 10-12 years, when rented. If it is an old building, maintenance costs will exceed the 10% that's usually calculated for painting, etc. But renovations are done by you people for almost nothing but an vitamine B injection in the behind. That lowers costs dramatically, say to only 4% for materials.

Now, how big is Clearwater? How many buildings are owned by CoS?

Are they in trouble by the recession (got2be)???

Arch, forget about it. Gives me a headache already!

What I am curious about: did you pick up any skills that you can use in daily life/get jobs. And, are you particularly good fund raisers, since you people have had some serious experience in that? i mean, to cough up 3 to 6 K a year, you have got to be inventive, right?

O, doesn't CoS has to give out an annual report or something? You know an accounting report of some account?

to ESMB, Sunshine4all!
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Quote Originally Posted by asagai View Post
    We need a recent high-level blowee to spill the beans as regards current finances.

The pool of new meat into the orgs must be affected by Anonymous and sites like this, so hopefully it is just a matter of time before the cash cow stops giving milk.

In case you didn't see my previous mention of it, recently I volunteered myself to be body routed into an org, but mentioned I had seen Scn on the internet and the masks. I stood for 15 minutes right next to the stress table in the org doorway waiting to be body routed and none of the three body routers could talk to me because I'd said I'd looked on the Internet!

Harvey Jacques, the current "Captain" at FSO, was always good at getting money out of people, but even he can't get any money out of nobody!
    That's incredible asagai, they didn't want your dosh cos you'd looked on the internet. What sort of mad fear are they creating in there for staff, god only knows what they're being told. The things they're told now are probably way more exaggerated than ever before just to keep them down. It's madness and that in itself says it's going to crash soon, I'm sure there are very few at this stage who haven't looked at the internet and Anon, so it appears that there must only be a very small trickle of 'raw meat' going in. Ugh, how did we ever read that shit and not question it.. talking about human beings like that, referring to them as 'raw meat', it's disgusting, particularly for vegatarians.
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast