Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Joy of X

Yes GT, you are so very very blessed to have such an understanding sister. That was a great story, and may the rest of your life more than make up for all you went through in the cult. I wish you continued happiness and freedom.
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Terrific GT, thanks for sharing!
    "Laughter is the best medicine."
    My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Blog Entries

Thank you Tansy, Sallydannce, Countess, and FTS. Watching others grow is my inspiration. You ALL have been a huge part of my successful escape.
    I expect to continue to change. Thanks to this forum I look forward to that change with delight.
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    Thank you Tansy, Sallydannce, Countess, and FTS. Watching others grow is my inspiration. You ALL have been a huge part of my successful escape.
    I expect to continue to change. Thanks to this forum I look forward to that change with delight.
    Countess! .. ..... thank you..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Countess! .. ..... thank you..
    But of course. Pixie, you becoming the Goddess and then the Countess were actually just small steps in YOUR evolution. You have changed so very much in such a short period of time. That is something! I was in for over 30 years. I was really scared that I would spend the rest of my life "getting over it". Now I see that change is not only possible, it is inevitable. And "getting over it" ain't a bad state of mind, if you have great friends to stand by you. So Thank YOU!
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

I like your style, GT. Good philosophy.
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

But of course. Pixie, you becoming the Goddess and then the Countess were actually just small steps in YOUR evolution. You have changed so very much in such a short period of time. That is something! I was in for over 30 years. I was really scared that I would spend the rest of my life "getting over it". Now I see that change is not only possible, it is inevitable. And "getting over it" ain't a bad state of mind, if you have great friends to stand by you. So Thank YOU!
    Wow GT, that is some insight you've gained there, how very beautiful.. oh.. here goes again.. almost every post I'm reading today is leaving me like this!.. I guess it's perhaps just some sort of pain residue coming out.

Thank you so very very much for that acknowledgement, I agree, and I can't pretend it isn't happening because it really is happening so fast. I was for sure so full of anger, guilt, rage, frustration, depression.... when I first came to this board for sure, and now it really has subsided so much that when it comes up again but much less, I can think straight and handle it instead of going into some crazy blind rage.

I do feel we are all evolving though GT, and it's really wonderful, and yes, we are all of us so very lucky to have such beautiful supportive people here.

Now, right back at you GT.. THANK YOU!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron EP - Ethics Particle's Avatar

Smile What little I have to offer...

I just have a bit to say about my continuing evolution. As most of you know I just got back from the land of Exes otherwise known as Texas.

...deletions...

She was there for me.
    I'm going to be okay. I can still try to save the world. Or not. I can be the good twin or the evil twin. I may not have total freedom, but I sure feel liberated.
    Good Twin, this shines!

I'm tryin' to think what I might have carried to the party to share that everybody woulda enjoyed. Something unique-like...know what I mean?

Well, being raised in a neighboring state, and bein' right familar with how folks do. I come up with this idea if yawl have any interest.

In my possession is the original recipie for Frog Parker's Barbecue sauce which ol' Frog himself only gave to one or two special friends in the whole region. Frog was sorta old when I was a boy and had been a special huntin' and fishin' buddy of my Grandpappy who died too young in '43.....

Oh well, I just runnin' too long here...

I know how to build the pit on the ground too - what wood to use...Boston Butts, Spare Ribs, Split Chickens and for the kids, hot dogs and hamburger...an all day affair fer sure!

Anyone want the recipie?

Freedom! Wallow in it!

Love,

EP

Glad you had fun at the Ranch and staying with your friends and making new ones! I, too, would love to know more of tookmeawhile's stories, soon.

And what a wonderful thing your sister said to you!

The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wisened One View Post
    Glad you had fun at the Ranch and staying with your friends and making new ones! I, too, would love to know more of tookmeawhile's stories, soon.

And what a wonderful thing your sister said to you!

He told me he'll be posting more of his story soon. Just writing it all up.

Tookmeawhile, I hope it's OK I let people know you're working on your story? You have an audience waiting for you.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast