Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

My latest Paul's Robot module, SpotAnAngel, is up at http://www.paulsrobot.com/SpotAnAngel

It is about 400 files, almost all of them new, and in addition to being available online is also available for download there in a zip file of 40MB. It was supposed to be a slight detour from what I was working on a few weeks back, but ended up being much larger than I had first anticipated. There are many pretty pictures, but none of them are new so I am not showing any with this announcement.

I find the procedure a lot of fun. It helps to have done some of the RAW4 module first, otherwise it is a bit too unreal. This way it is only moderately unreal. It is designed to improve one's ability to perceive what is in various realms not considered part of the everyday physical world, some of which contain spiritual beings who intermingle with us in our everyday life. Er, reportedly. And finally to exchange greetings with such beings once you have worked up the nerve.

As I say, I like it and find it valuable. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Paul

Excited to give it a whirl, Paul! I've been meaning to do something with the robot auditor but always put it off.
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow. *Determined*
    =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    My latest Paul's Robot module, SpotAnAngel, is up at http://www.paulsrobot.com/SpotAnAngel

It is about 400 files, almost all of them new, and in addition to being available online is also available for download there in a zip file of 40MB. It was supposed to be a slight detour from what I was working on a few weeks back, but ended up being much larger than I had first anticipated. There are many pretty pictures, but none of them are new so I am not showing any with this announcement.

I find the procedure a lot of fun. It helps to have done some of the RAW4 module first, otherwise it is a bit too unreal. This way it is only moderately unreal. It is designed to improve one's ability to perceive what is in various realms not considered part of the everyday physical world, some of which contain spiritual beings who intermingle with us in our everyday life. Er, reportedly. And finally to exchange greetings with such beings once you have worked up the nerve.

As I say, I like it and find it valuable. Your mileage may vary, of course.

Paul
    Yes, me too, I'd be curious to spot angels being a Pixie and all that.. but indeed... one's fear as a result of the cult could have one run for the hills just as easily... must fight back.. must fight back...
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Quote Originally Posted by Terl View Post
    Excited to give it a whirl, Paul! I've been meaning to do something with the robot auditor but always put it off.
    Tomorrow! Tomorrow. *Determined*
    =)
    Er, great....

This SpotAnAngel stuff is NOT entry-level, Terl. To get anywhere at all with it, which basically means perceiving someone or something that you think might not be imaginary after all, you pretty much have to be exterior, keyed-out, in an expanded state of consciousness, and all that good stuff, near the start of the session. The module itself isn't really going to put you in that state unless you are very close to it anyway.

Start with the core version, and preferably the YouTube video to get familiar with the basic procedure and have some wins at it. Even if you're OTVIII. . Try some other modules too if you have attention on anything to do with everyday life to discharge whatever you need to from those topics.

Good luck.

Paul

yeah, I wasn't planning on doing this right away. I just meant I was going to start on the auditor tomorrow. You suggested I do the reach and withdraw session, right? That's my plan.
    I actually did do the basic stuff on youtube, I just forgot because I was thinking about the sessions on your website as opposed to youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Terl View Post
    yeah, I wasn't planning on doing this right away. I just meant I was going to start on the auditor tomorrow. You suggested I do the reach and withdraw session, right? That's my plan.
    I actually did do the basic stuff on youtube, I just forgot because I was thinking about the sessions on your website as opposed to youtube.
    The ColorBreathing, ChakraCare, RAW4, and SpotAnAngel modules all deal with things not in the everyday world--they address aura levels, chakras, and esoteric things like that. They don't address day-to-day stresses, upsets, problems, failed marriages, how to communicate to your parents, etc. etc. Those regular things are covered by the Core, HeavyDuty, and R3X modules. Deeper things like dichotomies are covered by NotTooShabbyPower and Dipoles. Then there's LovedOne, which is designed to facilitate communications to people who've died, or are similarly out of touch.

Reach and Withdraw is part of the HeavyDuty module, where one uses it on a topic that is too heavy to address with any other procedure, and the idea is one cools off the topic enough so that one can approach it with variations of the usual creative-processing type Rub & Yawn procedure.

Reach and Withdraw is also the only process used in RAW4, but it is used to address not a topic but parts of the physical body or other three dimensions (aura layers etc.).

If you are in pretty good shape case-wise, and have a lot of free attention and don't need to address issues from everyday life, yes, go ahead and get familiar with things using RAW4.

Paul

Er, great....

This SpotAnAngel stuff is NOT entry-level, Terl. To get anywhere at all with it, which basically means perceiving someone or something that you think might not be imaginary after all, you pretty much have to be exterior, keyed-out, in an expanded state of consciousness, and all that good stuff, near the start of the session. The module itself isn't really going to put you in that state unless you are very close to it anyway.

Start with the core version, and preferably the YouTube video to get familiar with the basic procedure and have some wins at it. Even if you're OTVIII. . Try some other modules too if you have attention on anything to do with everyday life to discharge whatever you need to from those topics.

Good luck.

Paul

OK So you're a " standard tech" Squirrel extrordinaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    OK So you're a " standard tech" Squirrel extrordinaire.
    Of course. If you want to assemble an IKEA flat pack into the piece of furniture it's meant to be you follow the instructions exactly as written. If you don't, who knows what will happen? When you know enough about the subject to design and build your own furniture, you can start with an IKEA flat pack, toss out the bits you don't want, add in some bits you do, modify other bits at will, and still end up with a usable bit of furniture.

Similarly with Paul's Robot and the Rub&Yawn modules--when you're very familiar with how they work, and you have a good grounding in the techs they are based on, then feel free to experiment. But to open up the first one you've ever seen, toss out part of the procedure because it looks weird, and maybe substitute something else, is just plain silly.

That's my standard tech. Follow the damn instructions!

Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron nexus100's Avatar

Of course. If you want to assemble an IKEA flat pack into the piece of furniture it's meant to be you follow the instructions exactly as written. If you don't, who knows what will happen? When you know enough about the subject to design and build your own furniture, you can start with an IKEA flat pack, toss out the bits you don't want, add in some bits you do, modify other bits at will, and still end up with a usable bit of furniture.

Similarly with Paul's Robot and the Rub&Yawn modules--when you're very familiar with how they work, and you have a good grounding in the techs they are based on, then feel free to experiment. But to open up the first one you've ever seen, toss out part of the procedure because it looks weird, and maybe substitute something else, is just plain silly.

That's my standard tech. Follow the damn instructions!

Paul

I tried the "Rub and Yawn" and it worked without question. It also provided a visceral idea of the relationship of body to spirit, valuable to me both spiritually and artistically. Yay, Paul!

Quote Originally Posted by nexus100 View Post
    I tried the "Rub and Yawn" and it worked without question. It also provided a visceral idea of the relationship of body to spirit, valuable to me both spiritually and artistically. Yay, Paul!
    Great! Yes, I found it interesting how the "mental/spiritual" stuff discharges so visibly with the yawning etc.

"Visceral" is an apt word. One of the Higher Sense Perceptions drilled in that SpotAnAngel module is the one using the solar plexus chakra, which gives one a vague intuition about the item, a gut feeling. Appropriate term.

Paul

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast