Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Quote Originally Posted by Terl View Post
    Oh, woops. I read the "huge IF" thing with the opposite of your intention.
    That's a flunk for me on poor communication then - Oh wait, that's the bullbait thread.

Gold Meritorious Patron nexus100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    So, are you saying you would or wouldn't go if Paul was to offer a bit of Yum Cha Daily?
    A fair question. No, but not because I fear horrible consequences.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

I read a bit more of Philip Goddard's web site. Until late 2007 he got his information from channelling, but he now eschews that. He says all healing devices like crystals etc. are harmful, except for some guy's "Energy Eggs" and his own "Clarity Sphere", along with its "transmitter base", which he sells for between 130 and 250, depending on the customer. Although he doesn't seem to be selling many of them at present.

Apart from these little tidbits, his estimation of chakras and auras as illusions created by astral entities of evil intent is not backed up by the writings of others throughout history. I've used Brennan's work and found it helpful. I've read her books and found them lucid and explanatory of many phenomena I have observed, along with countless other observations of others. Why are her books so popular in the healing professions if they contain so much false data?

I looked a little bit at Goddard's healing methods. His favourite now seems to be a mixture of positive affirmations and walking along the cliffs in Devon. Nothing wrong with that, particularly, but it's a bit limited.

If someone thinks it is dangerous to address chakras and auras, well, guess what, I suggest you don't do it. Similarly, if someone thinks they will catch pneumonia and die from reading about Hubbard's body thetans, well, don't. If someone thinks chakras and auras don't exist, well, so what's new? I didn't do this for you.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I'll let Paul speak for himself.

I'm saying that I'm very doubtful of Philips theory so it is a Huge "IF" that needs to be proven before Philips theory automatically casts Paul as Demonic spawn of all things evil.

Now, I'll let everyone else run with the last bit of that comment.
    How does "Demonic spawn of all things evil" rank with "Destroyer of Worlds"?

Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I read a bit more of Philip Goddard's web site. Until late 2007 he got his information from channelling, but he now eschews that. He says all healing devices like crystals etc. are harmful, except for some guy's "Energy Eggs" and his own "Clarity Sphere", along with its "transmitter base", which he sells for between 130 and 250, depending on the customer. Although he doesn't seem to be selling many of them at present.

Apart from these little tidbits, his estimation of chakras and auras as illusions created by astral entities of evil intent is not backed up by the writings of others throughout history. I've used Brennan's work and found it helpful. I've read her books and found them lucid and explanatory of many phenomena I have observed, along with countless other observations of others. Why are her books so popular in the healing professions if they contain so much false data?

I looked a little bit at Goddard's healing methods. His favourite now seems to be a mixture of positive affirmations and walking along the cliffs in Devon. Nothing wrong with that, particularly, but it's a bit limited.

If someone thinks it is dangerous to address chakras and auras, well, guess what, I suggest you don't do it. Similarly, if someone thinks they will catch pneumonia and die from reading about Hubbard's body thetans, well, don't. If someone thinks chakras and auras don't exist, well, so what's new? I didn't do this for you.

Paul
    Fine.

If this chakras stuff handles your case I'm going to look a right dick and will owe you an apology. I only thought it fair to pass on a warning which I'd seen elsewhere and from a source I thought reliable.

Look, we're all of us fumbling in the dark when it comes to matters beneath or above our conscious awareness. That's why you can get two people on this website with diametrically opposite views on the workability or otherwise of Scientology.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel View Post
    Fine.

If this chakras stuff handles your case I'm going to look a right dick and will owe you an apology. I only thought it fair to pass on a warning which I'd seen elsewhere and from a source I thought reliable.

Look, we're all of us fumbling in the dark when it comes to matters beneath or above our conscious awareness. That's why you can get two people on this website with diametrically opposite views on the workability or otherwise of Scientology.
    Fair enough. Let's kiss and make up.

Oh. You're a guy.

Maybe not.

Paul

How does "Demonic spawn of all things evil" rank with "Destroyer of Worlds"?

Paul
    You could be both if it tickles your fancy. I can't see why they'd be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel View Post
    Fine.

-snip-

Kindly, speak for yourself.

We are not all anything.

I just received a phone call from a woman in Egypt thanking me for this stuff. Said she had been using the False Data Stripping module and the LovedOne one and found them brilliant, very helpful. I have no idea who this woman is. She said she sent me an e-mail but that account is sometimes hard to get into and I haven't been able to read it yet. But it was nice to hear, anyway. I'm glad at least one person found that FDSing Robot useful!

Paul

EDIT: I read the e-mail. I have come across the person before, but she was in London at the time. Not someone I would use to promote my services, unfortunately. Oh well.
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 1st July 2008 at 10:48 PM.

I just received a phone call from a woman in Egypt thanking me for this stuff. Said she had been using the False Data Stripping module and the LovedOne one and found them brilliant, very helpful. I have no idea who this woman is. She said she sent me an e-mail but that account is sometimes hard to get into and I haven't been able to read it yet. But it was nice to hear, anyway. I'm glad at least one person found that FDSing Robot useful!

Paul
    Well done the Dull Old Fart!! We always knew it would!
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast