Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    Kindly, speak for yourself.

We are not all anything.
    Are you claiming certainly on matters to do with the spiritual world? If so, how would you prove that was the case. to your own satisfaction?

The world's full of people who believe they're certain about things, and a lot of them contradict one another.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Further on this; I believe from my own experience that the Tech works, at least some of the time. There are people here, such as Ladybird, who have stated that Scientology does not and cannot ever work.

Yet, on the evidence of her posts here, both of us would say we're certain about our beliefs regarding Scn.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel View Post
    Fine.

Look, we're all of us fumbling in the dark when it comes to matters beneath or above our conscious awareness. That's why you can get two people on this website with diametrically opposite views on the workability or otherwise of Scientology.
    Veda said "We are not all anything."

Makes perfect sense to me, pointing out a 'generality'.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Veda said "We are not all anything."

Makes perfect sense to me, pointing out a 'generality'.
    But if I'm saying none of us have certainty about a given area, and Veda contradicts me, then logically he or she is claiming that some people do have that certainty?

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

The only shot I've taken at Paul's Robot Auditor is the idea of doing TR0 in fromt of a YouTube freeze-frame.

As far as Chakras are concerned, I willingly back the existence of these significant energy points in the body. Medicine doesn't know everything about the body (probably not even 5%).

If you are working on getting the energy flows right when it comes to your Chakras, you start with the Red for the Rude bites,
    Work a nice round Orange on those nicely rounded hips,
    Yellow approximately near your diaphragm (breathing, not contraceptive),
    Green through that jealous heart,
    Blue for the neck,
    Lavendar, purple, whatever for the third eye,
    and Finally WHITE light from the copy of the cranium.

It is important to do these in the right order. Always start from the bottom (red) and work your way up (white). As for the "higher" colors quoted elsewhere on this thread, I cannot comment because I have not encountered them in my materials. I've experienced chakra work to undo a problem that would have required significant and painful surgery if it had continued. It still bothers me, but it's never been anywhere near as bad as it was prior to the "treatment".
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Quote Originally Posted by Cat's Squirrel View Post
    But if I'm saying none of us have certainty about a given area, and Veda contradicts me, then logically he or she is claiming that some people do have that certainty?
    Logically you are correct. However, most people do not routinely argue from a foundation of logic. Much more common is argument from a foundation of opinion and what appears to an individual as being "reasonable". Strict logic rarely intrudes.

If more could argue strictly on the basis of logic there would be a good deal less "math phobia" in the world, as math is, to a large extent, simply the application of formal logic to symbolic systems.

Mark A. Baker

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    The only shot I've taken at Paul's Robot Auditor is the idea of doing TR0 in fromt of a YouTube freeze-frame.
    The TR-0 I have on there is basically a long Flash video. The longest is 10 minutes so far (still on lower levels, I haven't finished the whole thing yet). Somewhere in that time period, or actually three somewheres, there is a 1/10 second blip, a simple short word, different each time. If you blink, or have your attention stray for a moment, you could miss it. Let's say the three words are "pink", "red", "two". You then enter ".../pink_red_two.htm" in your browser and if you got it right you get a pass and if you got it wrong you get a flunk. It's quite effective as you really have to be paying attention to catch them all.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    Logically you are correct. However, most people do not routinely argue from a foundation of logic. Much more common is argument from a foundation of opinion and what appears to an individual as being "reasonable". Strict logic rarely intrudes.

-snip-
    You walked into a Scentology Org, sampled a tiny (non-representative) fraction of the subject of Scientology and became "a Scientologist for life."

Does that sound logical?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

RAW4 is now online at http://www.paulsrobot.com/RAW4.zip. Just over 300 files, about 10 MB, zip file available as usual.

The "RAW" is for Reach and Withdraw, a familiarization process, which should be fairly familiar and I'm not going to go into it much.

RAW4 is designed to make it easier for someone to become aware of the different parts of their body and their being. Some of the parts may be unfamiliar, and some may not even exist! However, the author does believe this module to be accurate. Decide for yourself. The "4" in the name refers to the four different "dimensions" covered here: the physical body; the auric bodies; the hara level; and the core star. As before, this is based on data from Barbara Brennan.

I've described the aura bodies before. The hara level contains (supposedly!) three points: the tan tien, already familiar to martial arts exponents; the soul seat, also familiar to many under the erroneous name of "high heart chakra"; and the ID (individuation) point, known to very few. This haric level is the deep intentional level of the being, with the ID point being an energy vortex to the godhead and representing one's separation from the godhead for this current incarnation, containing one's life purpose. The soul seat contains one's deep longing to follow this life purpose; and the tan tien the will to put it into effect as well as the main intention behind putting the auric energy bodies and the physical body there. There is a line that ideally connects as one laser-straight line these three points and goes deep into the molten core of the Earth, but this line is often broken and the points not connected. In such cases one feels purposeless, adrift, cut off from something basic but usually one knows not what. There will be a drill to align these points in the next module--the Reach & Withdraw is an undercut to that drill.

The core star is the deepest level of one's being, one's divine essence. By bringing one's consciousness to this area all sorts of good things can happen. Again, next module for procedures other than Reach and Withdraw.

Paul

P.S. These R&W actions should have benefit by themselves and not simply be considered as some boring "set-up" action without inherent value. It is not like the waiting-in-line for hours before the show starts! I've audited about five hours total of these so far and think they are wonderful. The EP of a RAW4 session is not the usual "no more charge off and feeling calm/peaceful etc." The calm and expansive feeling of being exterior common to many of these Robot modules is pretty much a starting point in a RAW4 session, not an ending point.
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 8th August 2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Adjust URL for RAW4.zip

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    RAW4 is now online at http://www.paulsrobot.com/RAW4. Just over 300 files, about 10 MB, zip file available as usual.

The "RAW" is for Reach and Withdraw, a familiarization process, which should be fairly familiar and I'm not going to go into it much.

RAW4 is designed to make it easier for someone to become aware of the different parts of their body and their being. Some of the parts may be unfamiliar, and some may not even exist! However, the author does believe this module to be accurate. Decide for yourself. The "4" in the name refers to the four different "dimensions" covered here: the physical body; the auric bodies; the hara level; and the core star. As before, this is based on data from Barbara Brennan.

I've described the aura bodies before. The hara level contains (supposedly!) three points: the tan tien, already familiar to martial arts exponents; the soul seat, also familiar to many under the erroneous name of "high heart chakra"; and the ID (individuation) point, known to very few. This haric level is the deep intentional level of the being, with the ID point being an energy vortex to the godhead and representing one's separation from the godhead for this current incarnation, containing one's life purpose. The soul seat contains one's deep longing to follow this life purpose; and the tan tien the will to put it into effect as well as the main intention behind putting the auric energy bodies and the physical body there. There is a line that ideally connects as one laser-straight line these three points and goes deep into the molten core of the Earth, but this line is often broken and the points not connected. In such cases one feels purposeless, adrift, cut off from something basic but usually one knows not what. There will be a drill to align these points in the next module--the Reach & Withdraw is an undercut to that drill.

The core star is the deepest level of one's being, one's divine essence. By bringing one's consciousness to this area all sorts of good things can happen. Again, next module for procedures other than Reach and Withdraw.

Paul

P.S. These R&W actions should have benefit by themselves and not simply be considered as some boring "set-up" action without inherent value. It is not like the waiting-in-line for hours before the show starts! I've audited about five hours total of these so far and think they are wonderful. The EP of a RAW4 session is not the usual "no more charge off and feeling calm/peaceful etc." The calm and expansive feeling of being exterior common to many of these Robot modules is pretty much a starting point in a RAW4 session, not an ending point.
    This is most interesting.

http://www.clairvoyanthealing.com/ku...kras/aura1.jpg

Sometimes I find that, when doing an exercise that involves - in some way - the less tangible or etheric aspects of life, it's useful - if it becomes necessary to restore wavering mental alertness - to observe, or permeate, or with imagination extend one's being (however one wishes to describe it) to a wider area, in the below examples that wider area being on the physical plane.

One's immediate physical environment is an obvious possibility, and then one could become more adventurous, and explore some additional "auras":

The thin film of atmosphere on Earth is a kind of aura, and a protective enclosure.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ere-couche.jpg

The solar Heliosheath - which includes all the Sun's planets - is another aura, and also a protective enclosure. At dawn or dusk, if one looks at the sky, planets, that are less bright than some stars, are visible while the stars are not. This seems odd, until it's realized that the planets are within the Solar aura.

http://www.universetoday.com/am/uplo...yager-full.jpg

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...ate_416inf.gif

The solar system in the Galaxy:

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast