Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Great! Yes, I found it interesting how the "mental/spiritual" stuff discharges so visibly with the yawning etc.

"Visceral" is an apt word. One of the Higher Sense Perceptions drilled in that SpotAnAngel module is the one using the solar plexus chakra, which gives one a vague intuition about the item, a gut feeling. Appropriate term.

Paul
    I know I've mocked Paul's Robot Auditor, mainly because most in-org auditors are Robots.

But, seriously, he's putting some good stuff out there.

Like I said--Rub and Yawn didn't work normally on me--didn't key in a single yawn, but I know when a yawn does happen, get rubbing my hands and thinking positive energy.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    But, seriously, he's putting some good stuff out there.

Like I said--Rub and Yawn didn't work normally on me--didn't key in a single yawn, but I know when a yawn does happen, get rubbing my hands and thinking positive energy.
    Yes, thank you. The last few modules haven't had a lot of Rub&Yawn in them, mainly because most of the action takes place after you've got past the dissipation of negative energy bit, at the time anyway. I think I already have quite enough variations on how to discharge unpleasant incidents and topics, and for the past few modules and the next few I am exploring things that are more fun. For me, anyway.

Paul

I thought I'd do a video intro to Paul's Robot for anyone who wants it. It's in two parts. Here's the first one:

Next one in an hour or so.

Paul

And here is the second part:

Paul

Of course. If you want to assemble an IKEA flat pack into the piece of furniture it's meant to be you follow the instructions exactly as written. If you don't, who knows what will happen? When you know enough about the subject to design and build your own furniture, you can start with an IKEA flat pack, toss out the bits you don't want, add in some bits you do, modify other bits at will, and still end up with a usable bit of furniture.

Similarly with Paul's Robot and the Rub&Yawn modules--when you're very familiar with how they work, and you have a good grounding in the techs they are based on, then feel free to experiment. But to open up the first one you've ever seen, toss out part of the procedure because it looks weird, and maybe substitute something else, is just plain silly.

That's my standard tech. Follow the damn instructions!

Paul
    This last of course was LRH's idea. The later parts of your post are a good example of the higher levels of study tech.

I still have issues getting the audio to work....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    I still have issues getting the audio to work....
    The audio files are background files and will play only in Internet Explorer. They won't work with Firefox, Safari, Opera etc.

If you have IE and they still won't work, check them out with another web site that plays background sound when you land on it. Something probably needs adjusting on your set up. The HTML I use is very basic, deliberately. The longer ones may take a few seconds to start playing the first time if you have a slow connection.

I'm going to bed real soon now, but there isn't much else I can say. The sound files do work.

Paul

The audio files are background files and will play only in Internet Explorer. They won't work with Firefox, Safari, Opera etc.

If you have IE and they still won't work, check them out with another web site that plays background sound when you land on it. Something probably needs adjusting on your set up. The HTML I use is very basic, deliberately. The longer ones may take a few seconds to start playing the first time if you have a slow connection.

I'm going to bed real soon now, but there isn't much else I can say. The sound files do work.

Paul

Oh...I don't use IE....oh well....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar

I tried it. It's a lot of fun.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Oh...I don't use IE....oh well....
    I don't use Windows. Are the sound files an indispensable part of the process?
    "Life constantly changes. Some of the changes we like, some we hate, but it keeps changing."

- Bo Lozoff

"Dream more, learn more, care more and be more.

- Dolly Parton

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast