Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

This is fantastic Paul. Better then fantastic. I am so pleased to see you are reaching so many. Good for you and good for us.
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I found this online today. I didn't ask the anonymous author's permission to copypasta it, but since he didn't ask mine to copypasta a whole page of mine I'm sure he won't mind.

From "Pocky" 29/8/08 on a message board at http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread386394/pg1

Paul
    Bloody good Paul!
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Good twin View Post
    This is fantastic Paul. Better then fantastic. I am so pleased to see you are reaching so many. Good for you and good for us.
    Yes, thank you. I figure that the more people send me (genuine!) testimonials that I can put on my various websites the more people will be encouraged to try it out and hopefully benefit from it themselves. For example, there is another win from someone else posted on that same message board saying "WOW thanks a lot I am feeling better." I must say it's nice when it all happens without me being directly involved.

A couple of days ago I started placing ads on relatively high-traffic websites for "free online stress-release" sessions via Project Wonderful. I posted about these guys recently: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=7495. For example, one of my little 125 pixel square ads is buried somewhere on a page. In the 30 hours since I placed it, the page has had 8,615 unique page views, resulting in five clicks through to my site, at a total cost to me of 4 cents so far. None of those figures are anything to make a big deal about, but it gives an idea of how cheaply one can play this advertising game and get at least some kind of response to it.

On the other hand, another placing of the same ad on a different site has had 13,600 unique page views in the past 14 hours and produced no clicks so far, at a total cost of 12 cents. If it carries on like this I'll pull the ad, something I can do at any time, and cut my losses. .

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 6th September 2008 at 03:16 PM.

Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar

I had an interesting application of this today, though not in the usual context.

I just took a long flight yesterday, and was very sore, so I thought I'd go to a yoga class to unwind a bit. During that class, the pain was just too much (even though it normally wouldn't have been), so I thought, "Hey, I could use the six points right now." If I hadn't run the process a few times and hadn't felt comfortable with it, I wouldn't have attempted auditing. But I did.

So there I was in some ungainly pose, and I was able to hold it and manage to run enough of a session to blow the pain for the entire rest of the class.

It's very liberating not only not to have to pay Scn the "cog tax," but to be able to audit in an unusual situation, especially where one has no watch and no ability to write and do the process at the same time. (I did write up my session notes when I got home.)

PaulsRobot 2.0 is up and running and open for business in the usual place at www.paulsrobot.com.

I dropped the "auditor" in the name as auditing is something people do with accounts or exams, apart from a few weirdo cult members. And I dropped the apostrophe because people cant spell no more.

The session modules now have sound that works in IE, Firefox, Chrome and hopefully Opera and other browsers too. I am using Flash swf files, which are one-tenth the size of mp3 files and so download quicker. The sound quality isn't as good, but it is tolerable, especially as the audio content is clearly spelled out on each page, and the increased download speed is worth the trade-off.

There is a forum there, intended mainly to be about PaulsRobot type stuff and not a general Scn or ex-Scn forum. There are some PaulsRobot session worksheets posted there, and hopefully there will be many more to show how a PaulsRobot session runs. In addition to the forum, users can post comments to the blog(s). There is the facility for users to post their own blogs there, as well as reams of other content. I'll probably keep that one turned off. But we'll see.

I am continuing to provide the general Core session module, upgraded at last, along with a Troubleshooting Add-On free of charge to anyone. I decided to provide the other session modules on the basis of a monthly subscription for unlimited personal use with a week's free trial upfront. This lends much more credibility to the whole concept, and, you never know, I might even make some money back from the hundreds of hours of time I've put into it all. I'm only charging for the session modules. All the other site pages are freely available, as are the usual Yawnguy YouTube videos and audio sessions.

So far, Core, HeavyDuty, FDSing and Dipoles have been thoroughly reworked and upgraded to 2.0 versions. The original 1.* versions of all the others are still available. I was going to finish R3X before making this announcement, but I started on it and that one is going to take me days and days to do, so here we are.

Enjoy.

Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron gomorrhan's Avatar

Paul, you are my hero. I haven't tried this yet, but the idea is sound, so long as you consider a person doesn't need a terminal to discharge case. I have no HARD RULE, myself on that, but I've found the only time I have ever made real progress whas when an objective terminal was listening. I WILL make the experiment, though, before I offer any pronouncements.

Gold Meritorious Patron KnightVision's Avatar

OH GOSH, HMMMM... MAYBE I'LL LIKE IT?
    Now that I know what it could not do for me... I'm enjoying discovering what can.

crimes with CofS thread

Banned

Default Suggestion

Paul,
    I suggest that you name your enterprise the RTC, which stands for Robot Technology Centre.
    Do you think that the acronym will catch on?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Paul,
    I suggest that you name your enterprise the RTC, which stands for Robot Technology Centre.
    Do you think that the acronym will catch on?
    I think this is an excellent idea!! You're not just a pretty face are you Smitty...
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Quote Originally Posted by gomorrhan View Post
    Paul, you are my hero. I haven't tried this yet, but the idea is sound, so long as you consider a person doesn't need a terminal to discharge case. I have no HARD RULE, myself on that, but I've found the only time I have ever made real progress whas when an objective terminal was listening. I WILL make the experiment, though, before I offer any pronouncements.
    Thanks for the support, Kev. People discharge case posting to message boards, writing in journals, punching the crap out of a sofa mocked up as an enemy, and all sorts of activities other than talking to a live person who nods sagely and says "Thank you" with perfect TRs. Anyway, I guess you will try it out one day. One day. But don't leave it till after the grid goes down as it won't be available then.

Paul

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast