Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightVision View Post
    OH GOSH, HMMMM... MAYBE I'LL LIKE IT?
    Wouldn't that be awful?

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Paul,
    I suggest that you name your enterprise the RTC, which stands for Robot Technology Centre.
    Do you think that the acronym will catch on?
    Like the plague.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Like the plague.

Paul
    Paul I actually think it's quite genius and would piss off the scilons to no end, after all, wasn't it the scilons that gave you the idea for your Robot Tech after all?? To me, it sounds very clever indeed!
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Paul I actually think it's quite genius and would piss off the scilons to no end, after all, wasn't it the scilons that gave you the idea for your Robot Tech after all?? To me, it sounds very clever indeed!
    It goes against the Standard Tech idea in the Basic Auditing Series that you must have another live person there in the session in order to discharge stuff. Therefore all the people who say how wonderful it is and what great sessions they had are obviously delusional. The inconvenient fact that it does work is just another one of those cognitive dissonance thingies that all churchies have in abundance and merrily shrug off.

The main procedure I use (Rub & Yawn, including mock-up processing like the 6-Direction process or others in use) was developed before I had the big idea. In mid-2006 I was talking to a woman who wanted my help putting up a website for her Reiki practice, who had the notion that she would become instantly rich and famous as soon as she had one. I was telling her how a website all by itself can't do anything, then the idea suddenly occurred to me of well, why not? And Paul's Robot was born.

Getting sessions online like this can be one of those guilty pleasures one enjoys in the privacy of one's own home, that no-one else need know about.

Paul

I understand. Thanks for that Paul, I appreciate it a lot. Is that what you do? Build websites for people? Can you send me your link?

I understand. Thanks for that Paul, I appreciate it a lot. Is that what you do? Build websites for people? Can you send me your link?
    I do lots of things, Pix. I can create a fairly simple web site for someone easily enough, but I'm not a great designer of them. I designed a site with Dreamweaver a couple of years ago and gaily spent 50+ hours learning about Dreamweaver, but can't say I got really good at it. I went back to hand-coding things, which doesn't look so good but is much easier to understand and tweak and fix when something goes wrong.

The PaulsRobot 2.0 site is based on Drupal, a free open source Content Management System. It is easy enough for me to host a domain of someone's (maybe www.pixiesknixies.com, cost about $10 a year for the domain name from godaddy.com or wherever) and toss up an entire Drupal site for them. Then that person can log onto it anywhere in the world with full access to everything on their site and put what they want there. They don't have to know any HTML - it's like posting on ESMB to add stuff to the site. You can have blogs of your own, visitors blogs, comments, forums, all kinds of goodies, although you don't get Emma with it. There are oodles of add-on modules to add goodies, all free of charge, at www.drupal.org.

I don't have "a link" really. I've got a dozen web sites and as many e-mail addresses. I'm pretty easy to find via Google. Or PM. Or Skype. Or Yahoo IM. Or Google Talk. Or telephone. Or walk up and ring the bell on the front door. I'm not hiding.

Paul

Wow Paul! I'll get back to this, just in a rush out the door but I'll have a look at this more closely later. Thanks a lot.

I like it Paul, PixiesKnixies.com... or did you mean PixiesKnickers.com...

So, you have dozens of websites too! Geez, you're a busy bee! Well thank you for all that info Paul, very interesting indeed, and if I do decide to build a website selling lovely lacey Pixie type panties, I'll look you up for sure... :D

I like it Paul, PixiesKnixies.com... or did you mean PixiesKnickers.com...

So, you have dozens of websites too! Geez, you're a busy bee! Well thank you for all that info Paul, very interesting indeed, and if I do decide to build a website selling lovely lacey Pixie type panties, I'll look you up for sure... :D
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix

Nixies go rather well with Pixies. I threw the "k" in since you had been discussing the lacy variety recently. But such an alliterative name is more fun than staid names. I once had a domain name www.bug-bite-on-the-butt-gel.com (really) when I was a Master's Miracle dealer, one domain name among many.

I have never created a website selling undergarments. Maybe I could call it "Paul's Throbbot". Or maybe not.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nix

Nixies go rather well with Pixies. I threw the "k" in since you had been discussing the lacy variety recently. But such an alliterative name is more fun than staid names. I once had a domain name www.bug-bite-on-the-butt-gel.com (really) when I was a Master's Miracle dealer, one domain name among many.

I have never created a website selling undergarments. Maybe I could call it "Paul's Throbbot". Or maybe not.

Paul
    How clever are you!! Well it's something to think about for sure! I'll keep it in mind until I am sorted... thanks again...

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast