Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

R3X 2.0 is now online after another 20 hours spent on it, re-recording the sound and generally refurbishing it. Unless you're fascinated by past lives, Lifetime Scanning is probably its most useful feature. It enables you to scan through your whole life, period by period, both generally and flow by flow (what you did to others, what others did to you etc.). Each time your attention hangs up in an incident - and it will unless you've already done hours of this kind of stuff - that specific area is addressed and discharged, until your whole life is like a pure, clear-flowing stream. Well, maybe not quite, but it can cool off all those touchy things you've been carrying around for years. Takes about 10-25 hours total on average.

Next one I'm doing up is NotTooShabbyPower.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

I finished NotTooShabbyPower 2.0 and it is up and working, with freshly-recorded sound and every page redone, just like the other 2.0 versions.

I'll probably upgrade Opening Procedure of 8-C next, since I have a subscriber using it daily and one should look after one's customers.

After that I'll probably finish developing Morph, which will round out the options for dealing with a troublesome charged topic. The others are Core, HeavyDuty and R3X, which have all been available for a while. I added Shock Moments as a Heavyduty variation, by the way. An R3X auditor was telling me how useful she had found it, so I changed my mind about including it.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

The frozen north.Too far north. Where it's dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    R3X 2.0 is now online after another 20 hours spent on it, re-recording the sound and generally refurbishing it. Unless you're fascinated by past lives, Lifetime Scanning is probably its most useful feature. It enables you to scan through your whole life, period by period, both generally and flow by flow (what you did to others, what others did to you etc.). Each time your attention hangs up in an incident - and it will unless you've already done hours of this kind of stuff - that specific area is addressed and discharged, until your whole life is like a pure, clear-flowing stream. Well, maybe not quite, but it can cool off all those touchy things you've been carrying around for years. Takes about 10-25 hours total on average.

Next one I'm doing up is NotTooShabbyPower.

Paul
    Deleted
    Last edited by Carnaubawax; 22nd October 2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Was meant to be funny, but wasn't.
    to be happy be happy with what you have to be happy with

Default Morph 2.0 Available To All For a Limited Time

I've just finished the new Morph 2.0 and am making it generally available for a limited time, maybe a few days, maybe longer. It rounds out the basic general ways of addressing a topic, the other modules being Core, HeavyDuty and R3X. It would be a rare topic that succeeded in still causing one distress after applying all four options to it.

It's available from the front page at www.paulsrobot.com. You'll have to register for a free account first. Core is still generally available and will remain so.

The general idea of Morph is for you to get up close and personal with every possible aspect of your topic. To the extent that you can causatively interact with it and change any or all of it at will - discharging associated bits of frozen energy-consciousness along the way - to that extent it will lose whatever power it has over you.

It is a Rub & Yawn module, but does not use the 6-direction procedure at all. Instead of those basic 6 options (and the different aspects included in those) are 111 different ways you can change aspects of your topic on command. These are Attitude (2 options); Color (10 options); Condition (6 options); Dimension (10 options); Emotion (6 options); Location (8 options); Motion (14 options); Pain (2 options); Sensation (2 options); Shape (6 options); Size (4 options); Sound (6 options); Space (6 options); People (2 options); Time (4 options); Transform (10 options); Universe (10 options); and View (2 options). They include all the possible ways I could think of to change any aspect of one's topic. If I missed any, do let me know and I'll add them.

Have fun.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I've just finished the new Morph 2.0 and am making it generally available for a limited time, maybe a few days, maybe longer. It rounds out the basic general ways of addressing a topic, the other modules being Core, HeavyDuty and R3X. It would be a rare topic that succeeded in still causing one distress after applying all four options to it.

It's available from the front page at www.paulsrobot.com. You'll have to register for a free account first. Core is still generally available and will remain so.

The general idea of Morph is for you to get up close and personal with every possible aspect of your topic. To the extent that you can causatively interact with it and change any or all of it at will - discharging associated bits of frozen energy-consciousness along the way - to that extent it will lose whatever power it has over you.

It is a Rub & Yawn module, but does not use the 6-direction procedure at all. Instead of those basic 6 options (and the different aspects included in those) are 111 different ways you can change aspects of your topic on command. These are Attitude (2 options); Color (10 options); Condition (6 options); Dimension (10 options); Emotion (6 options); Location (8 options); Motion (14 options); Pain (2 options); Sensation (2 options); Shape (6 options); Size (4 options); Sound (6 options); Space (6 options); People (2 options); Time (4 options); Transform (10 options); Universe (10 options); and View (2 options). They include all the possible ways I could think of to change any aspect of one's topic. If I missed any, do let me know and I'll add them.

Have fun.

Paul
    Ah, a much cleaner presentation. Very nice. Is the link to the "Full privacy policy" dead intentionally? I clicked on it to read the extent of your digital nefariousness, and got teh 404....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Ah, a much cleaner presentation. Very nice. Is the link to the "Full privacy policy" dead intentionally? I clicked on it to read the extent of your digital nefariousness, and got teh 404....
    Whoopsie. Thank you very much. I fixed the link so it works now. There should not be a single thing on that site that doesn't work properly or is a typo, not even an added punctuation mark. So I appreciate the notification - I really do.

Paul

http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/node/72
    link not working from the morph page
    All Scientologists are Ex-Scientologists. They just don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrak View Post
    http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/node/72
    link not working from the morph page
    Great! Thanks very much. Fixed now.

Paul

Paul, I just wanted to commend you for doing all this work on the robot auditor. There is no longer any excuse for people not to get a session if they want one. You've made it very affordable.

SO, I hereby commend you!

Quote Originally Posted by uniquemand View Post
    Paul, I just wanted to commend you for doing all this work on the robot auditor. There is no longer any excuse for people not to get a session if they want one. You've made it very affordable.

SO, I hereby commend you!
    Thank you very much. Don't forget the copies to my ethics files at Saint Hill (AOSHUK) and ITO.

Paul

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast