Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Resurrection time . . .

Marty's blog article today, Push Button McScientology, is all about DM's "neutron-bomb" tech, where one does away with some staff in orgs and automates the functions instead. Right up my street, of course.

The first comment was begging for a response from me, so I submitted one. We'll see what happens.

Freedom Fighter | April 25, 2011 at 12:52 am | Reply

Geeze, before you know it, youíll be able to insert your credit card into a machine and get audited by robo-auditor ó wait a minute . . .

Paul Adams | April 25, 2011 at 9:37 am | Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Did someone call?

The counter-intuitive thing is that for many people a robo-auditor can work, even though it is theoretically impossible. Try it and see! http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/1963 . No charge, and no registration needed for this Rudiments/L1C module.

Itís never likely to be as good as Marty or any properly-trained auditor, but it works far better than I thought it would when I first started out. And it sure is convenient.

Paul

Paul
    I saw your comment over ther on the dark side :D:

martyrathbun09 | April 25, 2011 at 11:17 am | Reply

More proof that David Miscavige truly is the King of Squirrels.

Is the man completely unable to communicate with humans not in his circle jerk?

I read his response twice, it means absolutely nothing except reiterate his wearisome Dm is a *insert negative noun* and associate you with DM in his acolytes eyes. Scared of losing lucrative business there Marty?

Well I hope you pick up some business from lurkers Paul, but the insider group are goners I feel.
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonomog View Post
    I saw your comment over ther on the dark side :D:
    Yes. He let it through unaltered.

Well I hope you pick up some business from lurkers Paul, but the insider group are goners I feel.
    Thank you. It's better than the last responses to a mention there of the Robot, from what I recall. I figure Marty's comment is some vague kind of put-down, although I don't quite get his idea. There's no frothing at the mouth from him or others. You should see the kind of things that were said on Terril's FZ group several years ago about it.

Like the link in my signature, what I offered was the Rudiments/L1C module, with no registration needed. That means I have no easy way of checking how many people access it, or what they do when they get there. I could go dig up the server logs and explore there for a while, but they don't tell me much. I'm not expecting any paying customers out of it at all, but that's fine as it isn't why I'm doing it.

From the book The Conscious Universe:

In science, the acceptance of new ideas follows a predictable, four-stage sequence. In Stage 1, skeptics confidently proclaim that the idea is impossible because it violates the Laws of Science. This stage can last from years to centuries, depending on how much the idea challenges conventional wisdom. In Stage 2, skeptics reluctantly concede that the idea is possible, but it is not very interesting and the claimed effects are extremely weak. Stage 3 begins when the mainstream realizes that the idea is not only important, but its effects are much stronger and more pervasive than previously imagined. Stage 4 is achieved when the same critics who used to disavow any interest in the idea begin to proclaim that they thought of it first. Eventually, no one remembers that the idea was once considered a dangerous heresy.

Adapting this to the mechanical delivery of auditing, proclaimed impossible by Hubbardian fiat:

Stage 1. I seem to have pre-empted this one being used, at least in posts there. This is progress!
    Stage 2. I haven't seen this, but it seems possible.
    Stage 3. Ditto
    Stage 4. I've had one person email me that he thought of a similar thing years before I did, but it's hard to argue with five years of website records of the Robot, both the theory and the actuality, in the Internet Archive.

So I guess there's a long way to go! But at least there is some progress being made.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Resurrection time . . .

Marty's blog article today, Push Button McScientology, is all about DM's "neutron-bomb" tech, where one does away with some staff in orgs and automates the functions instead. Right up my street, of course.

The first comment was begging for a response from me, so I submitted one. We'll see what happens.

Freedom Fighter | April 25, 2011 at 12:52 am | Reply

Geeze, before you know it, youíll be able to insert your credit card into a machine and get audited by robo-auditor ó wait a minute . . .

Paul Adams | April 25, 2011 at 9:37 am | Reply
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Did someone call?

The counter-intuitive thing is that for many people a robo-auditor can work, even though it is theoretically impossible. Try it and see! http://www.paulsrobot.com/node/1963 . No charge, and no registration needed for this Rudiments/L1C module.

Itís never likely to be as good as Marty or any properly-trained auditor, but it works far better than I thought it would when I first started out. And it sure is convenient.

Paul

Paul
    Not particularly into " robot auditing". However anything that directs one's
    attention to problem areas is at the least a step in the right direction. Then whatever else may happen one can get into creative processing which is quite powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Prince Xenu View Post
    "Geeze, before you know it, youíll be able to insert your credit card into a machine and get audited by robo-auditor ó wait a minute . . ."

I know I'm being pedantic but, isn't draining your credit card a Reg function?
    Paul's an idiot. He left that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    Paul's an idiot. He left that out.
    Details, details.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Patron

Default Re: Paul's Robot Auditor

Where is a current version of Paul's Robot? Is this one latest? http://paulsrobot3.com/

Quote Originally Posted by R.J. the Admirologist View Post
    Where is a current version of Paul's Robot? Is this one latest? http://paulsrobot3.com/
    Yes.

Paul

just another son of God

Yes.

Paul
    Paul,
    There may be some confusion. The title for your zipped folder reflects the date 10/15/2012. but once the file is unzipped, the title of the file shows the date 6/21/1012. Apparently, the folder contents are current, but the title is not. Just figured you would want to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    Paul,
    There may be some confusion. The title for your zipped folder reflects the date 10/15/2012. but once the file is unzipped, the title of the file shows the date 6/21/1012. Apparently, the folder contents are current, but the title is not. Just figured you would want to know...
    Oh! Thanks very much. I'll check it out and fix it. It will be tomorrow, though.

Paul

just another son of God

This robot auditor is cool as hell. I realize the time and effort you have put into it and would like to say Thank you. I have been running the Presence exercises and doing pretty well, but I haven't started submitting reports to you. I will next time.
    I am the Son of God and so are you. ---Jesus Christ

11. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast