Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Oh, this is good. I spent eight or ten hours yesterday and today adding False Data Stripping to my Robot Auditor, referencing Clearbird's write-up, with the addition of my yawn/rub/mockup procedure to take off charge from the false data area as indicated.

I ran a couple of sessions today to try it out, and tweak it a bit, as I do with all these Robot applications.

Oh my, oh my. Did I say it is GOOD? I must have given and received several hundred hours of FDSing, and this Robot application of it is superb. It works better than the original. Hate to say it, but there it is.

And you can use it and come up with false data in Scientology, with Hubbard as the source of the false data, and no-one will bat an eyelid.

I should have it online in a couple of days. Free of charge, as usual.

Paul
    That's intriguing, Paul.

I'll check it out.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default FDSing now online

OK, it's up. Note the audio will take a few seconds to load the first time through. I found it makes a big difference to have the audio on in session, especially if you answer the questions aloud as well as keeping worksheets.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the first presentation of the Paul's Robot Auditor version of False Data Stripping. Enjoy!

Paul

Default Robot Auditor

Hi Paul,

Tried this out today. Must say I enjoyed it, found it easy - best of all - and got a result.
    I chose the concept Alan Walters calls the Weak Identity to run out.

Ref: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...tity#post19310

Ended off after almost an hour feeling pretty good all round.

haiqu

BTW, anyone know what's happened to Paul? He doesn't seem to have been around for a while. I always find his posts interesting/useful.
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    BTW, anyone know what's happened to Paul? He doesn't seem to have been around for a while. I always find his posts interesting/useful.
    He's very busy networking on E- Academy or a similar name.

OK, it's up. Note the audio will take a few seconds to load the first time through. I found it makes a big difference to have the audio on in session, especially if you answer the questions aloud as well as keeping worksheets.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the first presentation of the Paul's Robot Auditor version of False Data Stripping. Enjoy!

Paul
    Great work Paul!

This has tremendous future potential application.

Alan
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Great, Haiqu!

And thank you for the appreciation, Alan. I agree about the future potential. . One thing I am putting together right now is a Yawn and Grow Rich course, based on Napoleon Hill's famous book, Think and Grow Rich. I think that book contains the blueprint on how to go OT, as well as how to make pots of money. My course is simply about applying the materials of the book. It includes extensive False Data Stripping using my FDSing Robot. It includes Yes-No Yawning, a procedure to handle a negative reaction to the text at the moment it occurs. For example, the text says that you should learn something verbatim and your immediate reaction is "Oh no, I couldn't possibly do that!" You would then immediately apply Yes-No Yawning to nullify that instant reaction. This is all for non-Scios. It's not going to work for everyone, but many should be able to benefit greatly from it.

As Terril mentioned, I have changed direction, which excludes spending hours a day having fun on message boards.

My Ecademy profile will explain what I am up to now.

Paul

Hi Paul

It's nice to see you drop in.

You are obviously really enjoying what you are doing.

Great, Haiqu!

And thank you for the appreciation, Alan. I agree about the future potential. . One thing I am putting together right now is a Yawn and Grow Rich course, based on Napoleon Hill's famous book, Think and Grow Rich. I think that book contains the blueprint on how to go OT, as well as how to make pots of money. My course is simply about applying the materials of the book. It includes extensive False Data Stripping using my FDSing Robot. It includes Yes-No Yawning, a procedure to handle a negative reaction to the text at the moment it occurs. For example, the text says that you should learn something verbatim and your immediate reaction is "Oh no, I couldn't possibly do that!" You would then immediately apply Yes-No Yawning to nullify that instant reaction. This is all for non-Scios. It's not going to work for everyone, but many should be able to benefit greatly from it.

As Terril mentioned, I have changed direction, which excludes spending hours a day having fun on message boards.

My Ecademy profile will explain what I am up to now.

Paul
    Yawn and Grow Rich is a great title.

Thanks for the new link.

Patron with Honors

Paul This is really good stuff. Easy to use & applicable to all but the most disturbed people with little risk of leaving someone in an upset.

Excellent

PS the form to submit results on you site has a problem
    She says "It's only in my head"
    She says "Shhh... I know it's only in my head" - Counting Crows

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast