Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: PaulsRobot

Quote Originally Posted by Helena Handbasket View Post
    When I said I couldn't get it to work, I didn't mean I didn't get any gains from the session; I meant the software didn't do anything -- it just froze.

But I just tried it again and this time I was able to get the software to do something. (I have an updated version of the Iceweasel browser now.) So I'll give it another try.

Helena
    Thank you. It's just a website composed of boring old static web pages, with ordinary javascript on the main session page. When I've finished tweaking it I'll zip it up for easy download, like with PaulsRobot3, but in the meantime you can gobble it up with HTTrack free website copier. Or use it online, of course.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. WTF? Leland said WTF? to this post

Default Re: Paul's Robot Auditor

A four-minute video showing Iconic on a smartphone. No cheating with a desktop and proper keyboard!

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

4. WTF? Leland said WTF? to this post

Paul, I am just curious, how do you get a pass to advertise your form of "Scientology Auditing" on this board, day after day?

I am under the impression visitors can see your posts.

I think it should be in a members only area....

Why have "other forms of Scientology" advertised on an Ex board?

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Paul, I am just curious, how do you get a pass to advertise your form of "Scientology Auditing" on this board, day after day?
    I split the profits 50% with the management.

Paul

7. LOL! I told you I was trouble, Leland laughed at this post
    WTF? Leland said WTF? to this post

Paul, I know you like to point out that your Auditing Modules are FREE......

But, of course, so is the Cult's "Free Personality Test..."

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Paul, I know you like to point out that your Auditing Modules are FREE......

But, of course, so is the Cult's "Free Personality Test..."
    If you insist . . . .

There isn't a one-sentence answer to your question. I'll just toss out some stuff in no particular order and see if you accept it.

• ESMB has rules for what can be posted and what can't: which rule(s) have I broken exactly?
    • I am posting in the Freezone, Independents and Other Flavors of Scientology thread
    • You give the cult's OCA test as some sort of parallel to my free PaulsRobot and other Rub & Yawn web sites and related items. Exactly what nefarious goal are my services some kind of loss leader or invitation to?
    • You mention 'your form of "Scientology Auditing".' Which Scientology source materials (HCOBs etc) recommend or countenance my stuff, including but in no way limited to automated auditing, Rub & Yawn, the Rogerian procedure, the 6-Direction technique, Reach & Withdraw on a mental topic?
    • With regard to ESMB, I contribute a lot and I'm not a dick

I'm tired of doing this.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 10th October 2016 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Typo

10. Thanks LA SCN says "thank you" for this post

I'm just posting some of my thoughts Paul....

I'm not looking for how you have "violated" any "rules" of EXSCN.....or anyone else.

My feelings and posts about it are more based upon my own moral indignation....and my own thoughts on ethical behavior.

If you don't like me poking fun at you for posting about your "Free Auditing Modules" on a daily basis, here on a board for EXs.....then so be it.

It must be nice to get a free ride.....for your promotions.

12. Thanks Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
    NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    If you insist . . . .

There isn't a one-sentence answer to your question. I'll just toss out some stuff in no particular order and see if you accept it.

• ESMB has rules for what can be posted and what can't: which rule(s) have I broken exactly?
    • I am posting in the Freezone, Independents and Other Flavors of Scientology thread
    • You give the cult's OCA test as some some of parallel to my free PaulsRobot and other Rub & Yawn web sites and related items. Exactly what nefarious goal are my services some kind of loss leader or invitation to?
    • You mention 'your form of "Scientology Auditing".' Which Scientology source materials (HCOBs etc) recommend or countenance my stuff, including but in no way limited to automated auditing, Rub & Yawn, the Rogerian procedure, the 6-Direction technique, Reach & Withdraw on a mental topic?
    • With regard to ESMB, I contribute a lot and I'm not a dick

I'm tired of doing this.

Paul
    We need an 'AMEN, Brother' button at the bottom.

PaulsRobot has always been free and without obligation that I have seen. It is offered as something one may find beneficial.

You are not required to sign a billion year contract, work 24/7, yell hip hip hoorah at any time.

You may take it or leave it at will.

Sheesh.
    LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

14. Thanks Leland says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dulloldfart liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by LA SCN View Post
    We need an 'AMEN, Brother' button at the bottom.

PaulsRobot has always been free and without obligation that I have seen. It is offered as something one may find beneficial.

You are not required to sign a billion year contract, work 24/7, yell hip hip hoorah at any time.

You may take it or leave it at will.

Sheesh.
    I look at it in an entirely different light.

There are depths to be plumbed in regards to understanding the ramifications of the structure and application of "auditing" that just are not discussed here.

We are still taking (even if "free") about "auditing" and addressing ( take your pick ) a human, a spiritual being, the mind, and relationships between a spirit and a physical body....and or (more to the point) bodies.

Sure one could take a light and airy view of "Paul's Free Robot Auditor"....such as "no harm no foul."

But I for one do not take such a view.
    Last edited by Leland; 10th October 2016 at 08:50 PM.

Paul, I think your new "sig line" is atrocious behavior....on an Ex Board.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425 LastLast