Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Default Re: Paul's Robot Auditor

Paul, I just took a quick look at ESMB's " ESMB Rules, FAQ, and New Membership Info " and under that heading Emma has a thread " Sticky, Frequently Asked Questions."

Within that post, Emma has a heading entitled: "What is the purpose of this board?"

Within that heading, Emma writes "This board is not meant to be a vehicle to plead your case, reconvert the fallen or preach your brand."

Paul, since you have asked me were you were "breaking the rules." I took a look at the rules....and the purpose of this board...as written by Emma.

Paul, since you have your own Personal Thread entitled "Paul's Robot Auditor".....it looks obvious to me that you are breaking, if not the "rules," at least the intent of the rules here at ESMB.

Your thread title promotes "Your Brand."

Your Sig Line promotes "your brand".....on any other thread on which you may post....yes IMO you are breaking the rules here.

Paul, you "Preach your brand."

That you flog " your brand" here daily....yes IMO you are breaking the rules here.

Please,
    If a Moderator would take a look at this....perhaps an adjudication might take place regarding this situation.

Thanks so much

Leland

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Sure, go for it. Perhaps it got overlooked in the nine years this thread has been going or the 20,000 posts with a signature mentioning my stuff.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

LoL....what a joke.

Paul, your sig line isn't just "mentioning your stuff."

You have live links to "your stuff" in your sig line.

You have pictures of "your stuff" in your sig line.

To write that your sig line just "mentions your stuff" is a laughable miss use of the English Language....and a complete lie.

You have puffed up your "sig line" to be a marketing tool.....and use it daily to tout and flog your brand here on ESMB.
    Last edited by Leland; 10th October 2016 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Sure, go for it. Perhaps it got overlooked in the nine years this thread has been going or the 20,000 posts with a signature mentioning my stuff.

Paul
    I'm afraid that you do a lot more than just "mentioning your stuff" here on ESMB.

In addition....just your reply to HH above....you actually give guidance to utilizing "your stuff" and post alerts about upgrades and bug fixes....about your stuff....plainly viewable to any public that comes here, on your thread.

I just don't see how you can post here....daily about "your brand" and not fess up to doing so.
    Last edited by Leland; 10th October 2016 at 10:11 PM.

Paul
    LOL......

You've got to be kidding me.....you want me to look at your STATS????!!!!!

Are they straight up and vertical?????

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    I'm afraid that you do a lot more than just "mentioning your stuff" here on ESMB.
    Why do you think I do that, along with the thousands of hours I've spent putting it all together?

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Paul states: " Just mentioning my stuff in my sig line."

Looks more like a full blown Marketing Campaign....to me.

Why do you think I do that, along with the thousands of hours I've spent putting it all together?

Paul
    Let me guess, you want to help people?

Paul.....I know many need help in unwinding, addressing, rectifying and somehow getting a handle on what happened to them....in the Cult.

I know many think "free" is good....

I know many can't afford to pay for any help with their problems.

I do have my own personal thoughts about "the technology."

But I hope you do not side step, try to obfuscate or somehow try to pick apart what my recent posts here on your thread are about.

My contention is that you are running a full blown Marketing Campaign....for "your brand," here on ESMB.

That to me is just not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    Paul states: " Just mentioning my stuff in my sig line."

Looks more like a full blown Marketing Campaign....to me.
    Of course. A full blown ultra expensive marketing campaign for
    stuff thats free. Maybe Paul can say how many man hours work and
    how expensive.

And he gifts management with 50% of profits! Otherwise he could
    say "Humbly tendered as a gift to mankind".

11. LOL! Dulloldfart laughed at this post
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425 LastLast