Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Headend View Post
    Paul is it possible to download your youtube videos direct to HDD, my wireless connection keeps resetting mid-download at youtube. Just a little annoying having to restart several times to complete.

It would also be good to download the whole heavy duty robot & have it locally on my PC.

Pete
    The three basic R&Y videos are also available from my Facebook page. This is a separate upload I did to Facebook, not a link to the YouTube ones. It may work better for you.

I'll have to re-export the videos in a different format and zip them up to make them available for HDD download, but I don't know what will be best yet and I want to spend my R&D time on getting Robot R3X online first. But this isn't the we're talking about so you won't have to wait 20 years while I reg $100 million and spend it on something else.

I'll see if I can get a zip file of Heavyduty online today. You can beta test it, so it'll be a freebie.

Paul

Paul

Is there somewhere on the Net I can find out more about R3X? I've had a root around and not come up with much. Just looking for the general principles behind it, why it can be run on Clears and above, etc.

Cheers

tanstaafl
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Patron with Honors

Paul,

I wasnt doing well today, down tone and some heavy physical somatics going on. This evening I discovered your heavy duty page and decided (reluctantly) to try this with the R/W on the area I though all the crap might be coming from. It started of pretty unchanging at first then slowly a lot of physical phenomena turned on, yawning with runny nose and eyes. It slowly flattened of after about 10 -12 minutes and then no change for about three commands. I ended off at that point.

No realizations I can recall but it took my attention off the case and body and brought me up tone a bit. Good result I would say. Im definitely looking forward to trying the six way stuff when Im more sesionable.

I found it very easy to use and the setting of your own pace was a real pleasure for a heavy comlaggy SP like me.

I very much appreciate the work your putting into this very original idea, I think you will end up helping a lot of people.

Very well done Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    Paul

Is there somewhere on the Net I can find out more about R3X? I've had a root around and not come up with much. Just looking for the general principles behind it, why it can be run on Clears and above, etc.

Cheers

tanstaafl
    I would suggest starting at www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x.

If you read through the checksheet it will give you some idea of what it's about. The checksheet has all RD's issues linked to it, so if you want more data it's only a click away.

That it can be run on Clears etc. is a reality.

That this violates some theory means the theory is wrong.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I'll see if I can get a zip file of Heavyduty online today. You can beta test it, so it'll be a freebie.
    Paul
    I have an 11MB zip archive available for download at the main page, www.paulsrobot.com/heavyduty

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 10th October 2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: zip query is fixed now

I would suggest starting at www.freewebs.com/paulsr3x.

If you read through the checksheet it will give you some idea of what it's about. The checksheet has all RD's issues linked to it, so if you want more data it's only a click away.

That it can be run on Clears etc. is a reality.

That this violates some theory means the theory is wrong.

Paul
    Thanks, Paul.
    Can't help on WinZip I'm afraid.
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

The download zip file should work now.

Better grab it quick before I start charging for it.

Paul

Patron with Honors Jimmy Cricket's Avatar

I have an 11MB zip archive available for download at the main page, www.paulsrobot.com/heavyduty

Paul
    Thanks, I downloaded it, will check it out.

Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar

http://www.paulsrobot.com/core/menu.html

is down... Op pro by dup too.
    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

Quote Originally Posted by PMD View Post
    http://www.paulsrobot.com/core/menu.html

is down... Op pro by dup too.
    That link worked for me one minute ago (without me doing anything other than clicking on it).

Op Pro By Dup is still alive and well at:
    http://fzglobal.org/robot/objectives/OpProByDup/

I'm moving some things around, changed hosting providers etc. and it's not all smooth yet. I haven't been busting a gut over it as I haven't heard of one single person apart from myself who has had a session from any of the Objectives modules (CCH1-4, CCH5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, SCS on a Body, Op Proc of 8-C, OpProByDup), or who has done any of the TRs drills. I just noticed that there are 2,021 separate files in that TRs0-4 module, and it is only about 2/3 finished. It's a lot of work!

Are you actually interested in trying an OpProByDup session--or any Robot session--or are you just being picky, PMD?

Paul

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast