Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    That link worked for me one minute ago (without me doing anything other than clicking on it).

Op Pro By Dup is still alive and well at:
    http://fzglobal.org/robot/objectives/OpProByDup/

I'm moving some things around, changed hosting providers etc. and it's not all smooth yet. I haven't been busting a gut over it as I haven't heard of one single person apart from myself who has had a session from any of the Objectives modules (CCH1-4, CCH5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, SCS on a Body, Op Proc of 8-C, OpProByDup), or who has done any of the TRs drills. I just noticed that there are 2,021 separate files in that TRs0-4 module, and it is only about 2/3 finished. It's a lot of work!

Are you actually interested in trying an OpProByDup session--or any Robot session--or are you just being picky, PMD?

Paul
    I'm looking for Objectives and book and bottle takes the cake or so they say.
    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PMD View Post
    I'm looking for Objectives and book and bottle takes the cake or so they say.
    Indeed it does.

But that qualifies as a no-answer, PMD. You don't have to answer my question, but I just wanted you to know that I noted your response.

Paul

Default Paul's Robot Auditor: Basic R3X Released

I have released the beta version of Paul's Robot Auditor: Basic R3X module.

It is at http://www.paulsrobot.com/BasicR3X

Since it is one of my Robot applications, it has Rub & Yawn as a part of it, but R&Y isn't part of R3X. The 6-Direction process came from R3X, so that is obviously there, but there are no links to Rub & Yawn in the procedure apart from one for anaten ("shutting down"). I handled my dilemma by having an advice note that appears on many screens saying R&Y is an option if you wish. That way the purists can run R3X without doing R&Y and people who want to use it can.

I tried to stick as close to the regular R3X procedure as I could.

This Basic R3X version omits the pre-MEST shift handlings that will be available on the Full R3X module coming out in a week or so. There is no mention of whole track or past lives, although one can take the earlier-similars as early as one wishes.

R3X includes locating an incident of ______, saying when it was, moving to it, spotting its duration, moving through it, saying what happened, running the 6-direction process on it, and repeating this until the incident is flat. One can take up earlier-similars if necessary.

One can lock-scan, handling a series of incidents all at once if needed. The 6-dir process is what makes this lock-scanning doable.

There is a shock moment handling, with run-through, 6-dir, and a multiple viewpoint handling of the shock moment, including the thetan/life-force/body/GE/whatever viewpoint and a pan-determined viewpoint of the incident.

There is the special attention process, where a heavy incident can be addressed with the focus on "blank" aspects (suppressed, invisible etc. parts); efforts; emotions; thoughts; comm lines.

At session end one scans out the session; then runs subjective havingness with mocking up eight anchor points, pushing them into the body, letting them remain where they are, or throwing them away; then objective havingness (spot an object etc., choice of 6 or 7 objective processes).

This is all routine R3X stuff from Robert D--nothing special from me other than to Robotize it (and invent some obj hav processes).

He never has any trouble with Clears running R3X.

Me--I have never really been able to run Dianetics, right from the outset, and no, I wasn't some kind of bypassed Clear. I ran a few hundred hours of R3R in 1973-5, and I don't know if I ever ran one incident "properly", i.e. smoothly from beginning to end, like a movie. My attention would always jump around the incident in the most charged bits. I never bothered arguing with the auditor, and used to agreeably say yes, I had done the command, and they mostly erased OK. Personally I don't get anything out of the run-through part of R3X, but the 6-dir process comes right after that and I get lots of charge off on that. Especially if I use a bit of Rub & Yawn....

Useful comments re this Robot R3X module pro and con welcomed.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 15th October 2007 at 07:37 PM.

The LovedOne module is now up and running at http://www.paulsrobot.com/LovedOne.

My intention is to make it easier for someone to communicate with a Loved One beyond the reach of simpler means like letters and phone calls.

Maybe it's an old flame you've lost track of and can't find via Google. Maybe it's a dear friend or relative who died recently, or even not so recently.

There's no guarantee it will work, but it will lend some kind of structure to attempts to communicate, and you never know, it might actually bear fruit for you.

Similarly, although it is far less likely, it is not impossible that you could contact someone you were not really close to but know something of.

There are three groups of commands: called excitingly A, B and C.

Group A is about General Issues, a general clean-up; drills in sharing thoughts, emotions and "full images" (I didn't dare use 'holographic'); and a brief comment on telepathy and life after death.

Group B involves cleaning up any charge with your Loved One: out-rudiments, disagreements, disappointments, incomplete communications etc.

Group C are contact procedures, different ways you might be able to get in touch telepathically with the departed. The EP of the section and the module is the establishment of two-way contact, at which point you leave the module behind and are on your own.

I mentioned these procedures briefly yesterday. This is from the "Notes on Running" on the Group C page:

You should be calm and at peace with yourself, your Loved One, and the world before trying these contact procedures or there will most likely be too much "noise" for success. One cannot have a quiet conversation in a noisy disco.

You can go back and spend more time on any part of Group A (General Issues) and/or Group B (Issues re this Loved One) whenever you wish.

Try these Group C contact procedures at different times of the day and night. Your Loved One may be easier to reach at some times more than others, and you probably won't know which ahead of time.

Reach and Withdraw involves alternately reaching for and withdrawing from your Loved One. It is particularly useful if you are backed off from communicating with your Loved One, but it can be used in other circumstances too.

Ping and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "ping" to your Loved One, then being receptive to any return message. It is more gentle than a "poke", a bit like blowing a kiss.

Hello and OK involves saying hello to your Loved One; having your Loved One say OK to you (in your imagination); having your Loved One say hello to you (in your imagination); and you saying OK to your Loved One. The idea is that after a while real communications will replace the imagined ones.

Send a Message involves alternately sending a message (in parts if long) to your Loved One and listening for any response. The message may be about anything: a poem, a report on how the kids did at school today, whatever.

Poke and Receive involves sending a brief telepathic "poke" to your Loved One, then being receptive to any return message. It is more obtrusive than a "ping", and may contain any thought, emotion or effort. Strong emotions tend to "travel" better than weak ones.

Hug and Release involves alternately (a) Hugging and releasing your Loved One, then (b) Imagining your Loved One hugging and releasing you. It is similar to Reach and Withdraw, but is more emotional and embracive.

Be the Other involves being your Loved One, then yourself; and having your Loved One be you (in your imagination), then return to being your Loved One again. The idea is to foster closeness and reality and as a result, communication.

If it seems that communication with your Loved One has been established, there is no need to continue the technique as the end point will have been reached. Continue or end the session as you wish.

Return communications may take the form of shared thoughts, emotions or images. Another possibility is "automatic writing", where you relax with your hand in the writing position and your hand and pen seem to start writing without you directing the motion. In all honesty, both these possibilities could also result from an over-active imagination, and it is up to you to decide if any perceived return communications are genuine or not.
    Comments are welcome, especially if after actually using this module.

There is a 13.4 MB zip file of the module on the index page.

This is my 1,000th post to ESMB. You get a possible way to talk with the dead, and I get a gold star.

Paul

I hope - when the time seems right - that you'll consider seeing a publisher about putting together a book - the old fashioned kind, sold in bookstores - but perhaps with CDs, etc., or even a new kind of "talking book"/portable 'Robot auditor' that people could carry around like a kind of I-pod.

You'd need to write a 'Proposal', probably find an agent, and then try out various publishers, etc.

Another more far out idea is a kind of 'Robot auditor'/I-pod-type/"chatty Cathy doll" - at an elementary level, of course. It might seem like a novelty, but would actually introduce people to certain beneficial, yet simple, ideas and actions.

But no matter what, keep up the good work. It's inspiring and uplifting, and never boring.

Wow, the preload page just hosed IE7 it wanted to download and play all the clips in a looped fashion. I had to kill the session...
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Wow, the preload page just hosed IE7 it wanted to download and play all the clips in a looped fashion. I had to kill the session...
    It is supposed to do that, so that the sound clips get loaded in your cache.

They only play once each--they are not looped.

Paul

It is supposed to do that, so that the sound clips get loaded in your cache.

They only play once each--they are not looped.

Paul
    Can it be bypassed? It crashes both SeaMonkey and IE 7 on 2 of my machines?

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Can it be bypassed? It crashes both SeaMonkey and IE 7 on 2 of my machines?
    Whoops! I'll change it. The session start is http://www.paulsrobot.com/LovedOne/tits.htm

Paul

Whoops! I'll change it. The session start is http://www.paulsrobot.com/LovedOne/tits.htm

Paul
    That URL is poetry, pure poetry.....:D

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast