Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

And now for something completely different...

Here is my latest module, ColorBreathing: http://www.paulsrobot.com/ColorBreathing. It is available for download as a zip file, as usual.

It is based around a procedure from Barbara Brennan's excellent book, "Light Emerging", which involves breathing various colors into and out of the body and aura. She states the purpose of this as helping you to develop the specific attributes associated with the specific colors in your own life. The procedure has been adjusted slightly so it will fit into the Paul's Robot paradigm. This is a Rub & Yawn module, as usual.

A couple of examples of those attributes, in her words, are:
    Orange: Charges your sexual energy and enhances the immune system. Good for all organs in the second chakra region. Increases your ambition.

Indigo: Opens spiritual perception, brings the feeling of ecstasy. Helps you connect to the deeper mystery of spiritual life. Good for any organ near the sixth chakra.
    The colors used are Red | Orange | Yellow | Green | Blue | Indigo | Purple | Lavender | Rose | White | Silver | Gold | Black, with an "unlisted" option for any other color you wish to employ.

The basic instructions, using her words, are:

1. As best you can, hold the color in your hand, feel it, look at it.

2. Breathe the color in. Fill your whole body with the color. Become the color. Now breathe the color out.

3. Breathe the color in again. This time fill your whole auric field with the color. Imagine that you are the color. Feel what it feels like to be the color. Now breathe the color out.

I have put those into three numbered screens for each color. The graphics that go with 2 and 3 are below, except that the breathing in the body (#2) screens don't show the aura, and the colors match instead of all being blue.

The "high" obtained from using this procedure is similar to the other Rub & Yawn modules, still the same calm and peaceful feeling, but there is an added feeling of cleanliness, it seems to me.

Anyway, have fun with it.

Next is one on Chakra Breathing, name not finalized. It's a bit like the Color Breathing, but involves working on each of the main chakras one at a time instead of the body/aura generally.

Paul

Banned

Who's that guy in the Speedo?

And why are his hips cocked just so?

Is that you, Paul?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Please don't trash this thread, Allen.

Paul

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Please don't trash this thread, Allen.

Paul
    This is an Ex-Scientologists Message Board. Seeing humor and questioning things being offered for consumption is a vital purpose of the board. Unless this thread is sacred, or unless this thread is for commerce and promotion of commerce, then seeing something humorously on a message board is not "trashing" anything.

Methinks you are taking things too seriously, Paul.

You have to admit, if you step outside the seriousness, that the picture of the guy in the blue speedo can be seen humorously.

At least *I* can see it humorously.

And I will.

Sorry. But that's how I see it.

(And P.S. - Thanks for spelling my name right.)
    Last edited by Alanzo; 12th June 2008 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Who's that guy in the Speedo?

And why are his hips cocked just so?

Is that you, Paul?
    I am unable to see said guy in speedo.. and I would like to see his hips.. cocked just so..
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    I am unable to see said guy in speedo.. and I would like to see his hips.. cocked just so..
    Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Here!
    Looks like there's some afterburn in play

Zinj

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    Looks like there's some afterburn in play

Zinj
    I think so.

I think his anal chakra is emitting a reddish hue.

This could be serious!

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    And now for something completely different...

Here is my latest module, ColorBreathing: http://www.paulsrobot.com/ColorBreathing. It is available for download as a zip file, as usual.

It is based around a procedure from Barbara Brennan's excellent book, "Light Emerging", which involves breathing various colors into and out of the body and aura. She states the purpose of this as helping you to develop the specific attributes associated with the specific colors in your own life. The procedure has been adjusted slightly so it will fit into the Paul's Robot paradigm. This is a Rub & Yawn module, as usual.

A couple of examples of those attributes, in her words, are:

The colors used are Red | Orange | Yellow | Green | Blue | Indigo | Purple | Lavender | Rose | White | Silver | Gold | Black, with an "unlisted" option for any other color you wish to employ.

The basic instructions, using her words, are:

1. As best you can, hold the color in your hand, feel it, look at it.

2. Breathe the color in. Fill your whole body with the color. Become the color. Now breathe the color out.

3. Breathe the color in again. This time fill your whole auric field with the color. Imagine that you are the color. Feel what it feels like to be the color. Now breathe the color out.

I have put those into three numbered screens for each color. The graphics that go with 2 and 3 are below, except that the breathing in the body (#2) screens don't show the aura, and the colors match instead of all being blue.

The "high" obtained from using this procedure is similar to the other Rub & Yawn modules, still the same calm and peaceful feeling, but there is an added feeling of cleanliness, it seems to me.

Anyway, have fun with it.

Next is one on Chakra Breathing, name not finalized. It's a bit like the Color Breathing, but involves working on each of the main chakras one at a time instead of the body/aura generally.

Paul
    Thanks for this. Definitely worth exploring. Good stuff.

Look forward to the next part.

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Sorry! I just burst out with at the thought of doing TR0 with a freeze-frame on YouTube.

I had a recent visit from a friend who is into Kinestheology. In its simplest terms you could describe it as using your own body as an e-meter. Being CRP (Chronic Reverse Polarity), meant that my responses to the same stimuli were 180 degrees opposite to his responses, but they were consistent.

I learned two things from my higher-self:
    1. I don't know what I'm supposed to do in this incarnation on Earth.
    2. I have already done whatever it is I don't know that I'm supposed to do.

So learning how to read your own muscle movements will give you a new insight into self-auditing, and may assist people in charting their own progress under Paul's able guidance.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast