Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul's Robot Auditor

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Paul, I don't care what anyone says, I think your Robot auditor is great. Not that I have had cause to use it, I just like that you did it. :D
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    I think so.

I think his anal chakra is emitting a reddish hue.

This could be serious!

too much self analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    Here!

Oh him! I've seen him around before, lurking on a thread elsewhere, a mere boy..

However thank you Alalanzo, you have been most accomodating. :D
    "Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside, awakes" C.G. Jung
    "Anonymous are the angels of our time". Me

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Paul, I don't care what anyone says, I think your Robot auditor is great. Not that I have had cause to use it, I just like that you did it. :D
    Aaahem!! Er.. are you sure about that FTS??

Default To DOF :)

And if you're ever looking for that sultry sexy voice DOF you don't have too far to look.. :D My percentage of the profits won't be anymore than 60% and they'll sell like hotcakes..

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Aaahem!! Er.. are you sure about that FTS??
    Yeah. :D I like individual thinking, even if it's based on something else that I don't like. DOF breaks a lot of 'rules' and uses humour and I like that. As I said though, it's not something I use but it's certainly better than a lot of other stuff I have seen. The whole "robot auditor" for free idea makes me laugh and I think it takes guts to put that up there.
    My Story - Becoming Free to Shine
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    And if you're ever looking for that sultry sexy voice DOF you don't have too far to look.. :D My percentage of the profits won't be anymore than 60% and they'll sell like hotcakes..
    Here are a few commands from my current project, ChakraCare. Record them and e-mail the sound files to me--paul at yawnguy.com. Use a throwaway e-mail account if you want. Windows has a sound recorder program built in, such as Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. It will record a 60 second clip, which is fine. If you don't have a computer microphone they cost a few euros for a cheap one. If you want to get fancy, Audacity is a good sound editing program, which you can download for free.

AUDIO: "Very good. Start of Session!"

AUDIO: "All right. Imagine that the tips of each of these funnels, these vortices, are seated properly in the main channel in the spine."

AUDIO: "OK. Now try to clear each of these vortices, inside and out, of any debris that is clogging them."

AUDIO: "Fair enough. Follow the instructions to the right of the screen."

The offer goes for anyone else too. Alternate voices for my Robot programs. This isn't a joke, so if you're thinking of making Alanzo-type degrading recordings I can't stop you but know that isn't my intention.

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    Yeah. :D I like individual thinking, even if it's based on something else that I don't like. DOF breaks a lot of 'rules' and uses humour and I like that. As I said though, it's not something I use but it's certainly better than a lot of other stuff I have seen. The whole "robot auditor" for free idea makes me laugh and I think it takes guts to put that up there.
    For sure FTS, however that's not quite the context I meant.. ahem.. :D It's not what he's doing with him now.. it's what he may be able to do.. er...in the future.. indeed if DOF does get the break he'd like and then we can see Roboboy in a more.. lifesize model.. .. get it now?? And his hip will hopefully still be as Alanzo mentioned.. 'cocked like so'..

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Here are a few commands from my current project, ChakraCare. Record them and e-mail the sound files to me--paul at yawnguy.com. Use a throwaway e-mail account if you want. Windows has a sound recorder program built in, such as Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder. It will record a 60 second clip, which is fine. If you don't have a computer microphone they cost a few euros for a cheap one. If you want to get fancy, Audacity is a good sound editing program, which you can download for free.

AUDIO: "Very good. Start of Session!"

AUDIO: "All right. Imagine that the tips of each of these funnels, these vortices, are seated properly in the main channel in the spine."

AUDIO: "OK. Now try to clear each of these vortices, inside and out, of any debris that is clogging them."

AUDIO: "Fair enough. Follow the instructions to the right of the screen."

The offer goes for anyone else too. Alternate voices for my Robot programs. This isn't a joke, so if you're thinking of making Alanzo-type degrading recordings I can't stop you but know that isn't my intention.

Paul
    DOF.. you make me laugh so.. I don't think anyone's making fun of you, however you must realize the hilarity of this also, I mean especially for us girls.. I mean.. Roboboy.. come on.. listen, we all know you're a very creative individual, but some things just make people laugh, everyone's sense of humour is different, so don't take things to heart so. Personally, I've been told in past interviews for voiceovers and answerphones and the like that although they 'loved' my voice, it was too deep and sexy, so this may put the people off a little and they may not be able to concentrate fully, however, I'd love to give it a go and shall have a look on the net and try to ...er.. 'download'.. the er.. 'Audacity' thingy which sounds like the exact type of sense of humour I love!

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default ChakraCare now online

My latest module for Paul's Robot Practitioner is now online: ChakraCare. I dropped the "Auditor" for this one.

It's based on some stuff from Barbara Brennan's book, Light Emerging. Phase 1 is pretty much a procedure as she gives it, involving imagining the chakras in the right place on the body, spinning around, drawing in the colour related to each one, similar to the ColorBreathing module I did a few weeks back but more localized.

Phase 2 is also derived from her work, but is based on the work a healer would do on a client when manipulating the client's energy bodies, not on something the person would do solo. This involves "imagining" each chakra and the individual energy vortices that make it up, and putting them in the correct position, cleaning them out if clogged, and so forth. Lots of illustrations to help, such as:

I've found this quite interesting to run. Definitely different to the usual kind of stuff I do. There's a zip file containing the whole thing, about 10 MB, in the usual place. It's all at http://www.paulsrobot.com/ChakraCare/

And if you're tired of running body thetans you can't see, you can deal with chakras you can't see for a change. :D

Paul

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast