Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston

Anne and Curt Strickland divorced??? Tell me moar! I wonder what happened.
    I was once very close friends with Curt and Anne. I saw on Anne's facebook page that she is living in Atlanta now.

I'm hoping she's off the Bridge

How about Angus McDuffie? Angus was married to Patti. Patty went out 2D with Ron Savelo. It was a big flap at the time. I think Angus moved out to the Northwest.

What's Joe Nuccio doing these days? I believe Joe recently completed OT III.

What about Toni Chrambanis and her husband Peter? Toni and Peter divorced. They had a little girl named Marie who, if alive, must be close to 30 now. Marie was born with Spina Bifida but seemed to be doing OK in life. I believe she went into the Sea Org with Toni who is the D/CO OSA EUS.

.[/QUOTE]
    Patty Pieniadz Moher

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

Dale Sherlock, was course sup in Boston Day last I knew when I saw him in the org 2 years ago.

I was able to chat with him when going through my repayment cycle while waiting in the lobby. (I think he mentioned still being course sup.) Helluva nice guy I'd love to see get out.

Also ran into Betsy Bartlett who I think was then a NED auditor on staff, her husband Ed Moscaritolo, who was also in the org seeing their daughter Rianna who was in on a Flag mission or something. I knew her as a violin-playing kid. She was all bubbly telling me about The Basics and that she couldn't understand why I wasn't interested. I neglected telling her my only interest at the time was getting my money back (which I did). She made it though university and opted for Flag just before taking a job. Or, possibly, opted for Flag before starting at a prestigious school. Can't remember which.

Big man, Carlos -- anyone remember him and what happened to him? Another really friendly person.

Silver Meritorious Patron Boojuum's Avatar

Default More old Boston folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Operating Wog View Post
    Fred Dumaine... Then got offloaded and had a massive freeloader debt. Was doing big time FSMing, using commissions to pay off his debt. Then that practice got called into question. i.e. should a freeloader get fsm commissions. Not sure what happened with that.

What a totally warped policy. How screwed up can the cos and LRH be? First off, you've got this eager guy who wants to help you and give you all of his energy but noooo, because the cos is paranoid, you tell the guy to go away while at the same time asking him to give you incredible amounts of money for all the wonderful stuff you've done for him. So Fred continues to help by sending you converts with money and that's not good enough because he's a "FREELOADER". !!!!!!! Stupid people do stupid things.
    Thanks for all the updates. Too bad we couldn't all get together to laugh about the bad old days. But nooooo, we're all sp's and need to be shunned because we are so evil. Nuts. Again, I'm glad to be out.

Okay, what happened to Roger Vaughn? I know he married and divorced Pam Meluski? and I think she got remarried and I can't think of who she married.

Gil Kirkpatrick?

Alex Lawler?
    Richard Diaz and Bonnie?
    Billy Loftus?
    Bill Evans?
    Rich Girard?
    Paul Ledeaux?
    John and Betsy Piacente?
    Jim and Angela Robertson?
    Roger Rosen?
    Nick Pietrunti

I was delighted to see that Peter Chrambanis divorced Toni, I saw the marriage and it was beautiful but later saw that it was a bad match. Peter is/was the salt of the earth.

Patron Maximus w/Honors Type4_PTS's Avatar

The divorce rate amongst Boston scio's seems quite high!

Quote Originally Posted by Boojuum View Post
    John and Betsy Piacente?
    Jim and Angela Robertson?
    Nick Pietrunti
    John P. & Jim R.? Wow, now they go back to the early to mid-'80's!
    I met John at the Boston org. & he hired me on my first software job out of college. He was V.P. of Engineering at the company. He brought in Jim as a consultant -- very smart guy. Laura Getler (my first reg. at the org.) ended up at that company, too, after she left staff. She eventually was declared.

John FSM'd another software developer at the company. He eventually left the company. He was willing to say what he thought worked/didn't work with Scn with the FSM'd guy. This got him a non-enturbulation order. That company soon went down the tubes so never heard from John or Jim again.

Nick, from what I can remember, came & went over the years. At one point he was relocated to Portland, Maine, to open & work at a mission or city office.

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    The divorce rate amongst Boston scio's seems quite high!
    It would save a lot of ink writing who IS still married or has been for at least several years.

Patron with Honors

Billy Loftus? Another divorce I believe. Both moved to the West Coast.

Bill Evans? Moved out West.

Rich Girard? Off and on and off and on and off of staff. Day and Fdn.

Paul Ledeaux? Yet another Divorce! Was dating Kelly Riley for a bit. Kelly Ledoux was dating the new Snr CS BSNF. Totally spacing on his name though I knew him well.

The rest are familiar names, but no data. They were before my time, or mostly Day org.

Quote Originally Posted by Operating Wog View Post
    Another divorce I believe.
    Maybe these people are just applying standard LRH:

"So, you get this situation here with the GE, and your GE is busy: build, build, build, build, build. And, of course he's got to have a family to build with.

You get this terrific family thirst. And you get your GE surviving best and being loused up the most because of interfamily relationships.

And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups; they're bad groups."

LRH, From the taped lecture
    "Flows: Patterns of Interaction"
    10 December 1952

http://whyaretheydead.info/childabuse/stacy-family.htm

I was just searching on www.scientology.org for something and came accross this:

How does Scientology View
    Marriage and the Family?

Scientology regards the family as the building block of any society and marriage as an essential component of a stable family life.
    People often find that after they begin practicing Scientology their relationship with their spouse and other family members is strengthened dramatically. Scientology teaches an individual to communicate more freely with others, raises his ability to love other people and puts him in better communication with family and friends.
    Surveys have found that after participating in Scientology services, individuals are more likely to marry or stay married and to have children than before they became Scientologists.
    http://www.scientology.org/faq/insid...nd-family.html

The section I bolded seems to dramatically conflict with the results in Boston. Also they claim that scientologists are more likely to have children. Apparently they didn't survey any Scio's in the Sea Org. :D

Found out one of the div 6 guys (named Paul, I keep flashing his pic looking for a full name) lives next to the nightclub I do security for. Earlier this year he'd walk past me defiant and flashing sneers and the usual gay passive aggressive behavior. That behavior has turned into fear.....then a month and a half ago I see him walk by one late saturday night, after not seeing him for 3 weeks, pale and shaking a bit.

Haven't seen him since :/

I don't have any pity for the guy, but idk, seems like the boston org isn't as harmless as we all thought
    Who am I? No one you care about....just passing through.

Page 23 of 80 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast