With all the press going on it seems the CofS is getting some major heat. But someone posted an Australian news vid about France and what's going on there, which made the point that it was unlikely that the church would be banned as there are religious tolerance laws and this would be the case in many places. So what would be acceptable real world solutions acknowledging the fact that scn will likely be around for a long time in some form? From the most recent Jason Beghe vid he suggested a warning sign outside of churches. Wouldn't that be great?!? But what would it say? So here are some things that come to mind for me but please chime in.
1. Loss of tax exemption.
2. Recognition as a business having to abide by all labor laws.
3. All contracts for staff have to be followed by the "church" where promises are made to get people to sign up.
4. Disconnection - i.e. of you don't want the church to contact you anymore than they may not call, write, or visit or be fined $10,000 per instance.
5. Donations may not be asked of people for more than 10% of their income for that year.
6. No full time staff under 18.
7. No importing of staff from foreign countries.
8. A warning sign outside of churches.
Any other suggestions?