Thread: Katie and Tom's 'crisis talks'

Gold Meritorious Patron KnightVision's Avatar

Default Katie and Tom's 'crisis talks'

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=633954

Katie and Tom's crisis talks
    The superstar actor makes a dash to his wife's side in New York amid concerns about their marriage.

Tom Cruise has made a cross-country dash to hold crisis talks with his wife Katie Holmes in a desperate attempt to save their marriage.

Insiders say Tom ignored Katie's pleas to be left alone as she prepares for the opening night of her Broadway play, All My Sons, and made the 4,500km trip from Los Angeles to convince Katie that their marriage is worth saving.

"Katie wasn't keen for Tom to come to New York," a source tells Woman's Day. "But Tom insisted, saying that they need time together for the sake of their marriage."

But the visit may backfire on the Mission: Impossible star. Despite the fact the couple haven't been seen together for more than three weeks, Katie, 29, appeared distant and unhappy as Tom, 46, walked with her and their two-year-old daughter Suri to Katie's rehearsals at New York's Minetta Lane Theatre…

For the full story, see this week's Woman's Day (on-sale September 22, 2008)
    Now that I know what it could not do for me... I'm enjoying discovering what can.

crimes with CofS thread

Well considering that he killed all of her independence and made her own talents and abilities irrelevant it doesn't come as much of a surprise. Go Katie!
    All Scientologists are Ex-Scientologists. They just don't know it yet.

Patron Meritorious Power Change's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KnightVision View Post
    http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=633954

Katie and Tom's crisis talks
    The superstar actor makes a dash to his wife's side in New York amid concerns about their marriage.

Tom Cruise has made a cross-country dash to hold crisis talks with his wife Katie Holmes in a desperate attempt to save their marriage.

Insiders say Tom ignored Katie's pleas to be left alone as she prepares for the opening night of her Broadway play, All My Sons, and made the 4,500km trip from Los Angeles to convince Katie that their marriage is worth saving.

"Katie wasn't keen for Tom to come to New York," a source tells Woman's Day. "But Tom insisted, saying that they need time together for the sake of their marriage."

But the visit may backfire on the Mission: Impossible star. Despite the fact the couple haven't been seen together for more than three weeks, Katie, 29, appeared distant and unhappy as Tom, 46, walked with her and their two-year-old daughter Suri to Katie's rehearsals at New York's Minetta Lane Theatre…

For the full story, see this week's Woman's Day (on-sale September 22, 2008)

What could happen here is that they 'recover her' with tremendous persuasion and pressure -threats about suri and her being taken away. This would be so huge that all stops will be pulled out to recover her. This is the time her parents and non scn friends MUST stay close to her at all times or she is done for.
    I do have super powers...I just don't want to show you. :D

Default Tom And Katie crisis

are u sure this is not a hyped up story by the press?
    How are they meant to know of a crisis?

One thing is for sure, Tom Crusie's career is 'on ice' right now due to so much bad PR for him.
    Why doesnt he just give us a lecture on 'the mind', as he stated that the $cientologists are the authorities on that subject.
    Lets do some serious debating wth him and get him to make his point.

Yeah Tom, that was definately the worst decision in your career to promote the CULT.
    Look at Travolta he just smiles and keeps his mouth shut, but with you its too late now.
    As you said:
    "youre either 'in' or youre 'out'"