Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    bingo

Good lord, way to try to create a dangerous environment.

People need to stop acting PTS. Fuck OSA.
    Really, Martini, it appears that you've somehow arrived at the idea that you actually had something worthwhile to contribute to this thread, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken!
    Your selective, out-of-context excerpting of parts of my posts is not appreciated and is liable to expose you for what you really are!
    If you're going to use selected sentences or sections for quotes, please note that you've snipped the original post.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Really, Martini, it appears that you've somehow arrived at the idea that you actually had something worthwhile to contribute to this thread, I'm afraid you're sadly mistaken!
    Your selective, out-of-context excerpting of parts of my posts is not appreciated and is liable to expose you for what you really are!
    If you're going to use selected sentences or sections for quotes, please note that you've snipped the original post.

<deleted>
    Last edited by Moderator 2; 4th December 2008 at 10:27 AM.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

You should probably read the Original Post that started this thread, that'll clue you in a bit better.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

I'm not going to go into details, but (*first hand, not through the Internet*), I know of two recent incidents, IRL.

One is a burglary (of Hubbard reel to reel lecture tapes, and other items, documents, etc.) from a person's residence within the last year. (Two well-dressed clean-cut large men were seen carrying boxes out a side door and driving off.)

The other, also within the last year, is an incident of harassment, where a person (while paying a social visit to a well known former Scientology member), was held at an airport (overseas) for ten hours - as a "security risk" - due to a mysterious phone call that identified this person as a "terrorist."

'Scientology - Above the law?' video, 1999 - Note the beginning, up to 1:10 (sometimes is necessary to click top):

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...88509800082473

Scientology hasn't changed. It can't. It's a sociopathic organization with a sociopathic doctrine.

One thing it can't stop doing is lying.

A tiny amount of background (There's much more) Note video up to about 2:02:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29596527335458

And this one for more background. (Note about 6:20 to about 8:00 on video):

And a little more background:

Last edited by Veda; 4th December 2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added links.

Patron Meritorious

It's a shame if people read this shit and get scared of posting.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Do you even think that is possible?

Did you get scared of people when you learned that there were SPs?

Knowledge empowers one. I am all for ex GO and OSA exposing their bag of dirty tricks.....aren't you?
    Last edited by Feral; 4th December 2008 at 11:14 AM.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

I'm not scared of Scientology Inc. in the least, but I know what Scientology Inc. is, and how it operates.

Martini wants to make people frightened of reading any confidential "OT" materials on the Net.

However, he doesn't want anyone thinking about "OSA."

He's concerned that a description of a sociopathic organization's (mostly covert) activities, and its mental-healing wrapped sociopathic doctrine, might frighten people away from posting on the Net.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Do you expect any of us to believe that you seriously consider ignorance to be a good thing? Or are you just 'joking' again?
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    Oh yeah sad. Hey Osa doesn't sound too bad after all. Just a little pushing in of anchor points and helping people with disabilities.
    Do you mean "Not as bad as your original estimate" OR are you inferring that my post tended to minimize the harm done by OSA?

Either way could you please give your viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Loftycrane View Post
    Do you mean "Not as bad as your original estimate" OR are you inferring that my post tended to minimize the harm done by OSA?

Either way could you please give your viewpoint.
    No.

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast