Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    bingo

Good lord, way to try to create a dangerous environment.

People need to stop acting PTS. Fuck OSA.

Hey John,

I understand that you may have a a different POV than others, and you'll have to pardon me, but I'm becoming confused by some of your posts, like the one above.

You honestly believe Panda is "creating a dangerous environment" by explaining to those interested, who or what the OSA really is and how they operate? I, for one, think one is safer knowing more about the dangers in an environment, hence can avoid them, like OSA.

Panda clearly isn't making the environment dangerous, but points out the dangers OSA creates.

I kinda look at Panda being a Doctor who is qualified to explain the manifestations of a disease that us "ignorants" wouldn't otherwise recognize, hence can either take some actions from being exposed to it and/or take some actions against it.

OSA operates "covertly", so chances are, many may not be aware of their activies. Exposing them allows conscious avoidance in some cases and in others, renders their actions ineffective because their "covert" actions are un-cloaked.

I say Panda is making the environment more safe. Telling me what to fear, specifically, makes me more aware. How can that be a bad thing?

Secondly, being a Potential Trouble Source to OSA, may not necessarily be a bad thing. Imagine the whole lot of EX SCNISTS being potentially trouble for OSA.

Through inculcation, when "IN", I think we were all lead to believe being PTS was a bad thing, because our "gains" would be adversely affected.

Tell me what gains are available by pretending OSA is ineffective, or by agreeing with, being friends to, or an ally to them?

How is it better to "ignore" OSA or adopt the attitude of "fuck them" (as you said) when they are a real danger to some?

I guess you've never been tailed, run off the road, had your home broke into and things stolen, unjustly incarcerated, threatened (list is long) and have nothing to fear.

Rob

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    Hey John,

I understand that you may have a a different POV than others, and you'll have to pardon me, but I'm becoming confused by some of your posts, like the one above.

You honestly believe Panda is "creating a dangerous environment" by explaining to those interested, who or what the OSA really is and how they operate? I, for one, think one is safer knowing more about the dangers in an environment, hence can avoid them, like OSA.

Panda clearly isn't making the environment dangerous, but points out the dangers OSA creates.

I kinda look at Panda being a Doctor who is qualified to explain the manifestations of a disease that us "ignorants" wouldn't otherwise recognize, hence can either take some actions from being exposed to it and/or take some actions against it.

OSA operates "covertly", so chances are, many may not be aware of their activies. Exposing them allows conscious avoidance in some cases and in others, renders their actions ineffective because their "covert" actions are un-cloaked.

I say Panda is making the environment more safe. Telling me what to fear, specifically, makes me more aware. How can that be a bad thing?

Secondly, being a Potential Trouble Source to OSA, may not necessarily be a bad thing. Imagine the whole lot of EX SCNISTS being potentially trouble for OSA.

Through inculcation, when "IN", I think we were all lead to believe being PTS was a bad thing, because our "gains" would be adversely affected.

Tell me what gains are available by pretending OSA is ineffective, or by agreeing with, being friends to, or an ally to them?

How is it better to "ignore" OSA or adopt the attitude of "fuck them" (as you said) when they are a real danger to some?

I guess you've never been tailed, run off the road, had your home broke into and things stolen, unjustly incarcerated, threatened (list is long) and have nothing to fear.

Rob
    Thanks Rob. Good post.

I still think some people have gone PTS in a new way since getting out of Scientology. They allow OSA to fuck with them by being withdrawn from communicating with other ex-Scientologists.

OSA is a shell of what it was formerly. So is Scientology. It's got no homes to order re-financed so the Bridge and Super Power and IAS donations get paid for. People are broke. And thus Scientology is whithering. They don't have time for small-fry like us.

Scientology is a wounded animal. It is dying. New sign-ups are down, income is down, people leaving is UP.

Good riddance.

Fuck OSA. Don't allow them to control one's life any longer.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

Silver Meritorious Patron Lynn Fountain Campbell's Avatar

Hey John,

Rob
    Martini is putting up a smokescreen. Hasn't OSA transferred some of their personnel to other departments/orgs? Obviously, sensitive information is leaking out and sec checks aren't working. So maybe they're infiltrating themselves to find out where the leaks are, while giving Martini the job of making us continue to resist OSA. If we do this, we're letting OSA suck energy from us. The only power an SP has is what you give it.

Cof$ is like a dying crocodile. Even though its demise is imminent, it can still do a lot of damage thrashing around with its tail (LRH concept). OSA represents that tail. They're just thrashing around now. Not much organization apparent. They're really getting incoherent, imho.

I'd suggest taking ordinary precautions, but keep your TR0-BB flat.

Lynn
    No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, it's never too late to turn back."
    -- Chinese proverb
    Got masks? If you need a new mask, go to www.shearperfection.com/masks.html
    Crimes Within Church of Scientology thread
    http://www.twitter.com/hair101

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, Lynn, I have mixed feelings about it. I'm all for discussing the doings of OSA and their past and present outrages. I really am. But what I don't like are some of the posts and threads on critical forums where sometimes it seems to turn into finger pointing and guess who's the OSA agent here and accusations and implications. Just the other day someone said I must be bucking for a commendation chit (pretty hard for a declared heretic to obtain, wouldn't you say? I would!) from two known OSA reps...I have a VERY low opinion of comments like that.

But in general, I think the more that's known and discussed about CofS' infamous Dept 20, the better.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Fountain Campbell View Post
    Martini is putting up a smokescreen. Hasn't OSA transferred some of their personnel to other departments/orgs? Obviously, sensitive information is leaking out and sec checks aren't working. So maybe they're infiltrating themselves to find out where the leaks are, while giving Martini the job of making us continue to resist OSA. If we do this, we're letting OSA suck energy from us. The only power an SP has is what you give it.

Cof$ is like a dying crocodile. Even though its demise is imminent, it can still do a lot of damage thrashing around with its tail (LRH concept). OSA represents that tail. They're just thrashing around now. Not much organization apparent. They're really getting incoherent, imho.

I'd suggest taking ordinary precautions, but keep your TR0-BB flat.

Lynn
    Lynn has a very creative imagination. I like her speculations, I really do.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    Lynn has a very creative imagination. I like her speculations, I really do.
    It is not just her that sees something with you doesn't fit right. I do too. :D

Your claimed a high training level, yet it seems to me that you lack the wisdom I would attribute to someone who knows people. So quick to blame the FZ for Mario's death with no data, and still claiming the danger of receiving L's in the FZ when it become clear Mario didn't take those services (that's just an example). You listen and don't look. Feral asked you what is your game here. I ask you the same.

Lynn,
    "If a religion requires you to make a choice between your religion and your family, there is something wrong with that religion." Alan Henderson, 2007, A loving father of six childen.

Click here to read about crimes or wrong doings within the Church of Scientology

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWI View Post
    Feral asked you what is your game here. I ask you the same.
    You think the answer will be reliable?

I would think the real agenda is to upset people one way or another and make this board an unpleasant place to be, but to also post useful or true bits for disguise along with the payload.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Patron with Honors

Hey John,

Rob
    Hey, anyone, can you tell me if my questions to John were unclear?

I'd sincerely like some answers, John, if you don't mind, because the ones you gave me didn't come close to satisfying my curiousity.

So, I quoted myself above.

Rob Williamson

Silver Meritorious Patron Lynn Fountain Campbell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy View Post
    <snip>

But in general, I think the more that's known and discussed about CofS' infamous Dept 20, the better.
    Oh, I definitely agree on that. Just don't let it freak you out is all I'm saying.

Lynn
    No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, it's never too late to turn back."
    -- Chinese proverb
    Got masks? If you need a new mask, go to www.shearperfection.com/masks.html
    Crimes Within Church of Scientology thread
    http://www.twitter.com/hair101

Patron Meritorious

Hi Rob,

I have been holding back on posting stuff because of fears of OSA. I have decided the hell with it, I'm downloading everything I know. Some may disagree, some may not, but I'm sick of fearing OSA, and come what may, I am ready for them.

Bring it on, OSA. Bring it on.

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast