Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: OSA Operatives: How-to Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    Hi Rob,

I have been holding back on posting stuff because of fears of OSA. I have decided the hell with it, I'm downloading everything I know. Some may disagree, some may not, but I'm sick of fearing OSA, and come what may, I am ready for them.

Bring it on, OSA. Bring it on.
    Fine with me if you go at war against OSA, but don't make of this board your battle field. Do not post here copyrighted material nor do anything legal/illegal that would endanger the board!
    "If a religion requires you to make a choice between your religion and your family, there is something wrong with that religion." Alan Henderson, 2007, A loving father of six childen.

Click here to read about crimes or wrong doings within the Church of Scientology

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

For a current and ongoing example of fair game, read this thread:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=6942
    Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

I'm not afraid of OSA for myself. I have family members who I don't want harmed in any way because I was a in a cult and am now a critic. They had nothing to do with my choices.

You may want to think about the loved ones in your life before you an hero yourself, Martini. Just saying.

I don't think you will find revenge all that sweet in the long run. Justice is better imo.

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by byte301 View Post
    I'm not afraid of OSA for myself. I have family members who I don't want harmed in any way because I was a in a cult and am now a critic. They had nothing to do with my choices.

You may want to think about the loved ones in your life before you an hero yourself, Martinini. Just saying.

I don't think you will find revenge all that sweet in the long run. Justice is better imo.

My loved ones will be fine.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

Silver Meritorious Patron Lynn Fountain Campbell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWI View Post
    It is not just her that sees something with you doesn't fit right. I do too. :D

Your claimed a high training level, yet it seems to me that you lack the wisdom I would attribute to someone who knows people. So quick to blame the FZ for Mario's death with no data, and still claiming the danger of receiving L's in the FZ when it become clear Mario didn't take those services (that's just an example). You listen and don't look. Feral asked you what is your game here. I ask you the same.

Lynn,

Lynn
    No matter how far down the wrong road you've gone, it's never too late to turn back."
    -- Chinese proverb
    Got masks? If you need a new mask, go to www.shearperfection.com/masks.html
    Crimes Within Church of Scientology thread
    http://www.twitter.com/hair101

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWI View Post
    It is not just her that sees something with you doesn't fit right. I do too. :D

Your claimed a high training level, yet it seems to me that you lack the wisdom I would attribute to someone who knows people. So quick to blame the FZ for Mario's death with no data, and still claiming the danger of receiving L's in the FZ when it become clear Mario didn't take those services (that's just an example). You listen and don't look. Feral asked you what is your game here. I ask you the same.

Lynn,
    There was a report that Pierre audited Mario in 2006. That report turned out to be false. Yet it was posted as such before Mario's death, so I treated it as a piece of important information that should be used in my speculations regarding his death.
    "I want to die a slave to principles. Not to men.... Better to live on your feet than to die on your knees." ~ Emiliano Zapata

Patron with Honors

There was a report that Pierre audited Mario in 2006. That report turned out to be false. Yet it was posted as such before Mario's death, so I treated it as a piece of important information that should be used in my speculations regarding his death.
    What are you talking about John?

You need to treat us as more than the mundane idiot and supply specifics. A report in 2006 from who or what?

My report re: who audited Mario on the Ls and when, came from Pierre himself. I happened to have been there, but was auditing in the AO2 at the time.

Your's, to me, seems to me, comes from "channeling" or some unsubstantiated generality, perpetuating a false impression you seem obsessed with creating.

I'm really getting embarrassed for you because you're looking the fool.

Are you smoking pot? That's not a slam. If you are, and I were you, I'd cease getting into any intelligent conversations until you come down.

It's like, don't make any phone calls after you've had a couple drinks sort of advice.

Rob Williamson

Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    What are you talking about John?

You need to treat us as more than the mundane idiot and supply specifics. A report in 2006 from who or what?

My report re: who audited Mario on the Ls and when, came from Pierre himself. I happened to have been there, but was auditing in the AO2 at the time.

Your's, to me, seems to me, comes from "channeling" or some unsubstantiated generality, perpetuating a false impression you seem obsessed with creating.

I'm really getting embarrassed for you because you're looking the fool.

Are you smoking pot? That's not a slam. If you are, and I were you, I'd cease getting into any intelligent conversations until you come down.

It's like, don't make any phone calls after you've had a couple drinks sort of advice.

Rob Williamson
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/message/9509

Patron with Honors

[QUOTE=Martini;180479]http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/message/9509[/QUO

I admit, I don't have the highest tech computer but that link doesn't come up, and is not "your" answer.

Answer my questions, if you please, but once again, don't treat me as a fool, John.

I'm respecting you, at best, giving you the benefit of the doubt but you're not reciprocating.

Is this a conversation? Or, should I wait until you come down or to your senses. I have some respect for you, if your quals are correct, but I'm beginning to think I should just abandon any pursuit to understand you, because to me, you're not demonstrating much intelligence and something I get much more of speaking to anyone who has never heard of SCN.

You're embarrassing me, John.

Rob Williamson

Patron Meritorious

[QUOTE=Zephyr;180486]
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FreezoneOrg/message/9509[/QUO

I admit, I don't have the highest tech computer but that link doesn't come up, and is not "your" answer.

Answer my questions, if you please, but once again, don't treat me as a fool, John.

I'm respecting you, at best, giving you the benefit of the doubt but you're not reciprocating.

Is this a conversation? Or, should I wait until you come down or to your senses. I have some respect for you, if your quals are correct, but I'm beginning to think I should just abandon any pursuit to understand you, because to me, you're not demonstrating much intelligence and something I get much more of speaking to anyone who has never heard of SCN.

You're embarrassing me, John.

Rob Williamson

Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast