Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 76

Thread: The Rinse Cycle

  1. #1
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    479

    Default The Rinse Cycle

    After I left the cult of scientology I battled with myself over what was real about scientology and what was not.

    I hung around other ex scientologists like myself that were disillusioned or broke or declared and none of us got better or really moved on.

    That's because we still talked like scientologists, and thought like scientologists. The fake language kept us trapped. We were still under scientology's control and it was just the way the cult wanted us. confused, afraid and isolated.

    Its hard to make sense of something or figure it out when you are deceived into believing something is one thing, when it is another.

    If a door is meant to slide open, and you believe it pulls open, you'll never open that door.

    I stopped using any and all scientology terms and started speaking english. I stopped talking to my fellow scientology evacuees in scientologese and made it clear to them I didn't want to hear cults crap. If they were going to talk to me, it had to be in english.

    I made it a point to make friends and participate in activities with the general public. At first it was difficult, but it helped enormously.

    After a time I lost the cult mindset and started feeling "normal". I was me again, a slightly dented and scarred version from my collision with the cult, but I consider these reminders of what I almost lost. Myself.

    Losing the cult talk worked for me, it might just work for you.

  2. #2
    Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    1,580

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by well_that_sucked View Post
    After I left the cult of scientology I battled with myself over what was real about scientology and what was not.

    I hung around other ex scientologists like myself that were disillusioned or broke or declared and none of us got better or really moved on.

    That's because we still talked like scientologists, and thought like scientologists. The fake language kept us trapped. We were still under scientology's control and it was just the way the cult wanted us. confused, afraid and isolated.

    Its hard to make sense of something or figure it out when you are deceived into believing something is one thing, when it is another.

    If a door is meant to slide open, and you believe it pulls open, you'll never open that door.

    I stopped using any and all scientology terms and started speaking english. I stopped talking to my fellow scientology evacuees in scientologese and made it clear to them I didn't want to hear cults crap. If they were going to talk to me, it had to be in english.

    I made it a point to make friends and participate in activities with the general public. At first it was difficult, but it helped enormously.

    After a time I lost the cult mindset and started feeling "normal". I was me again, a slightly dented and scarred version from my collision with the cult, but I consider these reminders of what I almost lost. Myself.

    Losing the cult talk worked for me, it might just work for you.
    Tell us about your Bridge progress and case gain.

    Any past life recall, exteriorization?

    Have you audited anyone to a win?

    I get better daily with Self-Analysis and LRH tapes, free too. Why don't you give it a shot?

    I never wanted to conform, neither as a wog, neither as a member of CoS. For me it's fuck the Matrix and to hell with Zion!

    "Thank you for reading... I write just for youuuuuuuu!"
    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

  3. #3
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMD View Post
    Tell us about your Bridge progress and case gain.

    Any past life recall, exteriorization?

    Have you audited anyone to a win?

    I get better daily with Self-Analysis and LRH tapes, free too. Why don't you give it a shot?

    I never wanted to conform, neither as a wog, neither as a member of CoS. For me it's fuck the Matrix and to hell with Zion!

    "Thank you for reading... I write just for youuuuuuuu!"
    Just try and do the opposite of what this idiot ^^^^ does and you're brain will use what worked..reality.

  4. #4
    Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    1,580

    Cool Dev-t

    Quote Originally Posted by well_that_sucked View Post
    Just try and do the opposite of what this idiot ^^^^ does and you're brain will use what worked..reality.
    Still dodging my questions you little coward.
    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

  5. #5
    Patron with Honors
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PMD View Post
    Still dodging my questions you little coward.
    Looks like I'm on to something.

    PMD is angry. Fear leads to anger, what is PMD afraid of?

    Ah yes. The truth.

  6. #6
    Gold Meritorious Patron EP - Ethics Particle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CONUS
    Posts
    4,200

    Question Anyone else "bilingual" out there?

    Quote Originally Posted by well_that_sucked View Post
    After I left the cult of scientology I battled with myself over what was real about scientology and what was not.

    I hung around other ex scientologists like myself that were disillusioned or broke or declared and none of us got better or really moved on.

    That's because we still talked like scientologists, and thought like scientologists. The fake language kept us trapped. We were still under scientology's control and it was just the way the cult wanted us. confused, afraid and isolated.

    Its hard to make sense of something or figure it out when you are deceived into believing something is one thing, when it is another.

    If a door is meant to slide open, and you believe it pulls open, you'll never open that door.

    I stopped using any and all scientology terms and started speaking english. I stopped talking to my fellow scientology evacuees in scientologese and made it clear to them I didn't want to hear cults crap. If they were going to talk to me, it had to be in english.

    I made it a point to make friends and participate in activities with the general public. At first it was difficult, but it helped enormously.

    After a time I lost the cult mindset and started feeling "normal". I was me again, a slightly dented and scarred version from my collision with the cult, but I consider these reminders of what I almost lost. Myself.

    Losing the cult talk worked for me, it might just work for you.
    While I do not disagree with you at all, WTS, I have a somewhat different viewpoint as relates to comm here on the board, and a different set of experiences.

    Personally, as mostly a "public", I never used the scio "dialect" exclusively and though I know it well, can easily just not use it (or use it) as I see fit depending on the circumstances.

    I really and truly enjoy and need the comm that can be had here with others that know the scio dialect! That's just me! I know others will take issue with that and I can get their viewpoint too, - so please take this just "for what it's worth" and let us get on with business as usual!

    Were I fortunate enough to be fluent in any other languages, I would not want to lose them from lack of use either.

    Roy/EP
    "Chastise the scoundrels, unmask the charlatans, and tutor the unschooled mob."

  7. #7
    Deprogrammer Lermanet_com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    earth, sol system
    Posts
    3,996
    Blog Entries
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by well_that_sucked View Post
    Just try and do the opposite of what this idiot ^^^^ does and you're brain will use what worked..reality.
    . Thank you so much for seeing this and mentioning it..

    The use of hypnotic trigger words should be avoided..at all costs

    If it were done with intent, it should be a banning offense
    The Inventor of the E-Meter, Volney Matheson describes how Hubbard got you: LINK

    How to become an Expert Operator(c) 1931 30 Mb pdf

    "Contrary to general belief, it has been my experience that the more intelligent the subject, the easier it is to induce hypnosis" Ralph Slater - "Hypnotism" May 1950 Large PDF of entire book

    The secret of Dianetics

  8. #8
    Gold Meritorious Patron EP - Ethics Particle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    CONUS
    Posts
    4,200

    Unhappy Yer right, Arnie...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lermanet_com View Post
    . Thank you so much for seeing this and mentioning it..

    The use of hypnotic trigger words should be avoided..at all costs

    If it were done with intent, it should be a banning offense
    Point well made, Arnie - and I'll take it to heart.

    Sorry, guise - I'll have to re-think my previous post.

    Roy/EP
    "Chastise the scoundrels, unmask the charlatans, and tutor the unschooled mob."

  9. #9
    Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lima, Peru
    Posts
    1,580

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by well_that_sucked View Post
    Looks like I'm on to something.

    PMD is angry. Fear leads to anger, what is PMD afraid of?

    Ah yes. The truth.
    I'm bored. You're so juvenile. I want a real critic!

    You never did any Scientology, you sound like a poor redneck who didn't have enough $ for the STCC.

    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

  10. #10
    Patron with Honors ChaoticPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Reading this kind of thing where people are hurling insults at each other really gets my goat. When I first started coming to this board I never saw the sort of viciousness I see now today.

    Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they should be allowed to have it. They should not be bashed, insulted or put down because their opinion differs from yours.

    Arnie, I agree with you 1000%.

    Melanie
    Last edited by ChaoticPsychotic; 28th October 2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: .
    "The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently" - Nietzsche

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Extraction Cycle
    By Zander in forum The Attick
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19th June 2008, 12:22 AM
  2. Example of Management Cycle
    By grundy in forum Grundy's guide to Scientology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th March 2008, 08:58 PM
  3. Dissem Cycle
    By jerryf25 in forum Life after Scientology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th April 2007, 01:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •