Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The CofS and the CIA.

Default The CofS and the CIA.

I was stunned when Bea Kiddo described her time as Universe Corps C/S in the CofS "church" in Caracas, Venezuela. From her description about having to bring in US dollars and of the "church" itself, it is hard to imagine that it had achieved Old Saint Hill size.

On the other hand, there has been a major political conflict between the Bush administration and Hugo Chavez, the President of Venezuela. In the past, in countries where such political conflicts with the US Administration existed, the CIA has been operating clandestinely.

In 1993 the Closing Agreement between the IRS and the CofS, was enacted and in the following year, 1994, the CofS utilized INTERPOL and the US Drug Enforcement Agency to illegally harass David Mayo. It is hard to imagine that Miscavige had the influence to coerce these organizations, to undertake such an harassment. On the other hand, the IRS and the CIA, would have had such an influence.There is some conjecture as to who ultimately controls the CST which, in turn, controls the CofS through the RTC. The Closing Agreement is incomplete and ambiguous, and there can be no doubt that there is an extant trust which spells out who controls the CofS. The IRS was very much involved in the restructuring of the CofS and the tax exempt concession would allow Miscavige to claim that the CofS had the better of the deal. Whereas, the reality is that he has "sold" the CofS to the US Government. It would appear that Miscavige's commission, is a large "expense account". From the US Governments viewpoint, the CofS is self funding and, in addition, as its assets are converted into real estate, then it would not appear on any US budget.

An international church would be the perfect vehicle for the CIA in its foreign and indeed, its domestic, operations. The CofS has an additional attraction with its own intelligence service. If I'm not mistaken, only the Roman Catholic Church and the Church of Latter Day Saints, have their own intelligence services.

Regards, David.

2. Thanks Watchful Navigator says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Watchful Navigator liked this post
    Steven James

....... and the Church of Later Day Saints apparently have their own bunker with scripture also.....

......Very good post David.

It was a Venezuelan actress who a Freedom Medal award at the big 2005 International IAS event. Her and a radio presenter. Audrey something or the other and someone else.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

I have never seen or heard a single tiny shred of hard evidence that any US Govt agency has any control whatsoever over DM or any part of the . One can imagine anything, but if there is no evidence at all, so what? Can anyone provide a single link to any credible testimony online where some ex has said he observed DM after 1986 getting his orders from anyone? Any hint of it? Even from an uncredible source? I don't recall ever reading anything like that in all the hundreds of affidavits, personal stories etc.

Read this post by Larry Brennan on a.r.s. for a good counter-argument written by a long-term senior SO exec who was actively involved in the whole corporate set-up and who has first-hand data.

Paul

Banned

Thank you, Paul.

Excellent point.

I do know that when I was in Venezuela, Chavez originally thought that Scn was behind the Democratic protest movement going on at the time. Somehow they determined that to be untrue. In Vza, the orgs are not that big. I would say only 1000 Scientologists in the entire Country. But that is my own wild guess based on events and so forth that I saw.

I do know when I was there that the American Embassy bailed out months before I left, telling all Americans to get out now, cause it was not safe. I don't know if they ever made it back.

7. Thanks Watchful Navigator says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron OHTEEATE's Avatar

Default Chavez

Chavez is taking over the oil reserves, in the Orinoco area. He has yet to determine how the owners will be compensated. He had better be careful. The US Govt. is not the only group with snipers. There are ex-military who could do the job. I think Castro was let go because he served some purpose. Chavez could just be too dangerous, and step on the wrong toes. Oil companies have lots of money for "political action".
    " A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

Speaking of it, I received this email today from somebody:

Diane Sawyer on ABC news interviewed the Venezuelan leader Chavez just a
    few weeks ago -- March 2007 He is very dangerous, and you can tell he is
    thrilled to be selling oil to America and having a foot on the throat of
    this country. If you did not hear the interview, the following was
    discussed, and it is true. Chavez has all this oil money coming in and the
    majority of his own people are living in poverty while he is very rich. He
    is best of friends with Castro and Russian leaders. He told Diane Sawyer
    that he was friends with all the world leaders, with the exception of the
    USA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    CITGO CHANGING NAME...this is serious Americans... make sure you read....

NEWS FLASH:

Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin . The
    RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in
    Venezuela , to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout
    the Americas .

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for him.
    It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has
    Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types aimed
    at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing Its Name to PETRO EXPRESS due to
    the loss of gasoline sales in the USA due to the recent publicity of
    ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with CITGO or PETRO EXPRESS gasoline will be used
    against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start
    wars here in the Americas that will probably be the death of millions of
    free people.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of
    revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS CITGO.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY, CITGO, BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO U.S.
    CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM "CITGO-CHAVEZ", HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE
    THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: "PETRO EXPRESS"

DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! "PETRO EXPRESS" IS ALSO 100%
    OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."

KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING! .

BOYCOTT "CITGO" AND "PETRO EXPRESS".............MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON
    TO EVERYONE YOUR YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF
    AMERICA.
    Last edited by The Oracle; 2nd May 2007 at 10:08 PM.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

If anyone dislikes getting their news from anonymous e-mails, there is a discussion of this matter here on Snopes' site.

Paul

Who is getting anonymous emails?

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I have never seen or heard a single tiny shred of hard evidence that any US Govt agency has any control whatsoever over DM or any part of the . One can imagine anything, but if there is no evidence at all, so what? Can anyone provide a single link to any credible testimony online where some ex has said he observed DM after 1986 getting his orders from anyone? Any hint of it? Even from an incredible source? I don't recall ever reading anything like that in all the hundreds of affidavits, personal stories etc.

Read this post by Larry Brennan on a.r.s. for a good counter-argument written by a long-term senior SO exec who was actively involved in the whole corporate set-up and who has first-hand data.

Paul
    Hi Paul.
    We can either assume that Miscavige has undue influence with Interpol by being able to have them undertake the harassment of David Mayo, or that someone else is calling the shots. I find it impossible to accept that Miscavige has this influence, certainly not the Miscavige I met at Int or the Miscavige described by Jessie Prince, Blownforgood, and others who have posted on the internet. I accept that you do find it quite acceptable that he could have this influence. We could add the astonishing action by President Clinton approaching Germany on behalf of the CofS, said to be a favor to his friend Travolta. What was the real reason for Clinton to do something like this? As a favor for a friend, I think not. What did Clinton get out of it? Why would the US President want the CofS in Germany?

Sure the CofS got away with a blood sample as an autopsy on Hubbard and got away with Barnett, while at Gold, "committing suicide" with a rifle, shooting herself three times in the chest and once in the head with no powder burns. Which no doubt could stem from local corruption. And of course, there has been the suggestion that the IRS Commissioner, Goldberg, was blackmailed by the CofS to get a tax exempt status, but how real is this, when there have been six Commissioners since, who could have easily reversed the decision. So why haven't they?

Larry Brennan and his Special Unit colleagues, were very much involved in restructuring of the CofS into the CST/RTC set up, but this was in the early eighties. I have no doubt that Larry has seen the final CST Bylaws and the Closing Agreement of 1993 and has observed that the Bylaws is essentially the same. I also suspect that they were aware that the trustees and the general directors would have to give Miscavige signed undated resignations before their appointments. Larry has made it clear that he is totally satisfied that the ownership of the CofS has not moved out of scientology's hands. Yet I ask whether an undisclosed trust exists, which controls Miscavige or whoever replaces him.

It should never be forgotten that after he left Clearwater/Dunedin, Hubbard leased a Palm Springs ranch from Karno, who subsequently became Hubbard's attorney and did Hubbard's will for him. Sherman Lenske was a partner in Karo's law practice and both had studied under Meade Emory at the UCLA law school, and it was Lenske who set up Hubbard's pour=over will with the two interlocking trusts. Lenske and Emory were the chief architects of the CST/RTC restructuring. Both were acknowledged experts on trusts and tax law. To suggest that Lenske, Lenske, and Heller's payoffs are attorney's fees misses the point. They are monitoring the operation of the CofS for the US Government.

If as I suspect, the CIA is using the CofS or more specifically OSA, as a vehicle to gain clandestine access into other countries, then only Miscavige and perhaps the Head of OSA, Rinder, need to know. And both would be so tightly tied up that one false move.... Is this possible? Were renditions possible?

If Miscavige has done a deal with a government agency, I sure that no one else would be privy to it, and I don't think that Miscavige will be going to make an affidavit stating what he has done, in the near or even distant future.

Of course, I may well be wrong. And I accept that.

Regards, David

13. Thanks Watchful Navigator says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast