Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

At vast expense - of time and effort if not money - I have created an eBook of Dart's most important posts, with related commentary from Alan. With their permission, of course. The source material all came from ESMB, so you can check it with the original for accuracy if you wish. I did some minor editing, mainly to correct typos. I also added footnotes and a comprehensive alphabetical index. The footnotes aren't complete, and I'll add to them bit by bit as I devote more time to the project.

Since it's a PDF file, it is easy to navigate through the 118 pages. Not only are the individual chapter titles clickable, but the informative headings and sub-headings which I added are too.

So you can now read all Dart's good stuff from 26 threads concentrated into one single power-packed 1.2 MB PDF file. I will be releasing further editions as Dart says anything further of note, as we find older stuff of his that should be included, as I add to the footnotes and index, and if I find anything wrong with the previous edition.

You can download the latest edition of the PDF file from www.paulsrabbit.com [sic].

Oh yes. It's free of charge.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Thanks SweetnessandLight, johnAnchovie says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight, johnAnchovie liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Great idea Paul! Dart's insights are always worth reading.
    "Life constantly changes. Some of the changes we like, some we hate, but it keeps changing."

- Bo Lozoff

"Dream more, learn more, care more and be more.”

- Dolly Parton

I'm reading it now... great job Paul, Dart, Alan!
    This is going to save a lot of hunting back and forth in the archives.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

At vast expense - of time and effort if not money - I have created an eBook of Dart's most important posts, with related commentary from Alan. With their permission, of course. The source material all came from ESMB, so you can check it with the original for accuracy if you wish. I did some minor editing, mainly to correct typos. I also added footnotes and a comprehensive alphabetical index. The footnotes aren't complete, and I'll add to them bit by bit as I devote more time to the project.

Since it's a PDF file, it is easy to navigate through the 118 pages. Not only are the individual chapter titles clickable, but the informative headings and sub-headings which I added are too.

So you can now read all Dart's good stuff from 26 threads concentrated into one single power-packed 1.2 MB PDF file. I will be releasing further editions as Dart says anything further of note, as we find older stuff of his that should be included, as I add to the footnotes and index, and if I find anything wrong with the previous edition.

You can download the latest edition of the PDF file from www.paulsrabbit.com [sic].

Paul
    Great stuff Paul!

I knew you weren't just a pretty face.

So how much is this to buy?

* CENSORED *

Anyway, thanks for doing this. It will be a invaluable resource for anyone wanting to know the true story of the origins of the 'Tech'.

Axiom142
    Last edited by Axiom142; 27th November 2008 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Spoiler-itis!
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

Patron with Honors Amadeus Einstein's Avatar

This looks like it's going to be an invaluable resource. Thanks Paul. You rock.
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

Thank you Paul. this is fantastic!!
    VEDA IS GOD

Sometimes I'm the Evil Twin.

http://itwastruelove.blogspot.com

Silver Meritorious Patron

Paul asked me to post a statement requesting; "NO SPOILERS".

Thanks,

Dart

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Paul
    Great Job, Paul. I just started reading it and came across the name of Frank McCall.

I met Frank McCall recently at a Buddhist event organized at Unitarian Universalists of Clearwater. He recognized me right away. We had a brief chat. He told me that he has reached the age of 100 now. He looked quite good for that age.

The thought of handing a printed copy of this book to him has crossed my mind. I have been in contact with him off and on over the years. We knew each other from Apollo.

I am Shiva, the destroyer of illusion...
    Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

This is effin awesome! You mind if I print a few off, to hand out at raids and such? I know a few SO'ers still in that really should have a copy......

Thanks Paul, Dart and Alan.
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Wow! This is a pleasant surprise. Fantastic!

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast