Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

I know I've read Dart's a couple times, and Bea's I've read at least once.

Thank you Paul for putting them up in PDF format. Could I ask that a native eBook format be posted for each as well? I can read PDF on my handheld, but it doesn't scale easily, so I'm stuck with tiny text or zooming in on a small part of the page.

Also, John, you should have an eBook version of your book as well
    I'd buy it instantly if it were available.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Paul, just out of interest, how many times has this e-book been downloaded?
    For that matter, what about Bea's Story?
    I don't know. There's a counter visible on the page which measures unique users (it counts one per unique IP address but ignores any return within 30 minuites), which stands right now at 2369. But that counter doesn't measure book downloads as such. Looking at a different log it looks like there have been 10 downloads of the DartSmohen mobi and 13 of Bea's mobi in the past couple of days. It's too hard to trace back all the logs and add up the PDF totals, if I've even got them all available still.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Quote Originally Posted by omnom View Post
    I know I've read Dart's a couple times, and Bea's I've read at least once.

Thank you Paul for putting them up in PDF format. Could I ask that a native eBook format be posted for each as well? I can read PDF on my handheld, but it doesn't scale easily, so I'm stuck with tiny text or zooming in on a small part of the page.
    Which ebook format do you want? Dart's and Bea's are now there in MOBI editions. I could do an EPUB one easily also if you want it.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I don't know. There's a counter visible on the page which measures unique users (it counts one per unique IP address but ignores any return within 30 minuites), which stands right now at 2369. But that counter doesn't measure book downloads as such. Looking at a different log it looks like there have been 10 downloads of the DartSmohen mobi and 13 of Bea's mobi in the past couple of days. It's too hard to trace back all the logs and add up the PDF totals, if I've even got them all available still.

Paul
    Thanks, Paul.
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Whatever the "PR Area Control” "Shore Story" line is from the SO…bottom line…they are not to be trusted or believed.

Paul

Whatever the "PR Area Control” "Shore Story" line is from the SO…bottom line…they are not to be trusted or believed. Period!
    "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak." -- Unknown

"Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand." -- Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    Whatever the "PR Area Control” "Shore Story" line is from the SO…bottom line…they are not to be trusted or believed. Period!
    Whatever.

:D

Paul

Dart's and Bea's are now there in MOBI editions
    Whoops - I don't know how I missed that before. Thanks Paul - .mobi is just fine

Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnAnchovie View Post
    Hi,

For a while Chele Laws was looking after the 'retired' SO staff, that was ot due to any policy, she just wanted to do it, and refused some real heavy duty pressure to go back on the CO SMI post that had nearly killed her - and I mean that literally- she insisted on getting certified as a carer, but she was also base MLO and multiple other hats, so more troublesome and what were considered more downstat old people were shipped off to homes. She did care for Dck Garlik, who finally died of cancer, she also cared for Thelma and her husband, there was huge resistence to shipping them off to the old peoples home.

It tended to be those young gun fiercly dedicated CMO and RTC girles that pushed for getting these 'dev't particles' shipped off, Eileen had become irritable and 'entheta' so they decided to ship her out. Cherle did all she could to care for her, visiting her as much as possible and the like. I don't know what has happened since, my sense would be that with cult becoming even more hard line, that all these old people like John Cox and John Harvey would have been sent to the home, but then again I don't know what the PR pressures might have been to counter that.

I do know that the afore mentioned CMO and RTC people did not want old 'down stat' people around so I assume they got their way. But I may be quite wrong and it is not completly implausable that a special center has been set up, I seem to remember a public Scientologist had started a home financed by old people and families to help people move on to their next lives.

Hope that helps, and that you in as good form as I am!

J.
    Thanks for that John.

It is truly sickening the way the cult treats people when they think they are no longer 'useful'. Many of these people built St Hill - they were on the front lines before those snotty kids were even conceived. Old people don't fit the image - they don't want people to see that being 'OT' does nothing to stop the ravages of time.

But, you can't treat people like that without consequences. There is going to be a reckoning soon.

Axiom142
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

Default Re: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

I just downloaded the ebook and started to read it.

The insights that I'm gaining from Dart notes are astounding. Similar to the insights I had from reading "Bare faced Messiah", when I started to learn who Hubbard really was.

Thanks Dart and Paul and Alan.

Smile Re: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Welcome Hexy! Glad to have you join us...

There is a LOT of interesting information, stories and opinions to read here on ESMB!

Welcome!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast