Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Silver Meritorious Patron Human Again's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel View Post
    Cool!

Heh.. I must be an OT! - Not long ago I expressed my wish for this.. Erh.. But DOF must have been working on it already.. Not so OT then..

You are OT SchwimmelPuckel, ( feel free to choose another word too) - you intended it in... say October, and then bing! back in January DOF get's his idea and works on it, in time for you to have it in a few weeks in November. :D You see time is no barrier to someone who is cause.
    Human Again

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Thanks, Mark.

Volume II? Containing what? Dart doesn't have another 100 pages of interesting stuff or I would have put it in there already. There's a bit more to go in yet, but not a whole lot more from what has already been posted to ESMB.

I'm quite happy to do other ones. That's what PaulsRabbit eBooks is for. Who wants what?

Before everyone starts salivating, I would need to have a good reason to spend the time. That first one took me about 40 hours all told. Later ones would go quicker as I wouldn't have to figure out all the software again, but it would still take a considerable time to produce a good product. And if it has my name attached to it it's going to be a good product.

As the saying goes, I'm not doing this as an amends project.

Still, I'm open to proposals and negotiation. Not necessarily involving money.

Paul
    I think that Mark is teasing you just a little bit. Don't take it too seriously. :D
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

Silver Meritorious Patron Lovesnightsky's Avatar
    Moving on :) will check in every now and then.

I love the disclaimer!!!!

HAHAHAHA
    On Earth for the sole purpose of Enlightenment and Ascension. In other words, to BE ;)

I am also a FoTi fan
    Read her scientology experience.

This is fantastic Paul. Really well done.

If you wanted a new project....... ............

My suggestion would be to collate all the personal stories into an ebook.

It would take ages, even if you used what FTS has done on exscn.net as a basis, but it would be worth it....IMHO.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by programmer_guy View Post
    Duplex printing does not depend on the doc format... it's the printer feature selection. If the printer has a duplex attachment it will do it if you select that feature when printing.

You don't have to change anything in the doc as it stands now.
    The idea was to avoid a new chapter starting on the left-hand (even-numbered) page. How does the home-user printer recognize that a new chapter is starting and so automatically insert a blank page before it?

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

The idea was to avoid a new chapter starting on the left-hand (even-numbered) page. How does the home-user printer recognize that a new chapter is starting and so automatically insert a blank page before it?

Paul
    Okay, now I understand you. You are being picky about the chapter beginning page and where it starts. You sound like me... picky on the format details.

You know... I can only imagine being that picky on a labor of love that you are doing.
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

Gold Meritorious Patron

Simply Marvelous

A big Thank you to Dart and Alan, for their writings.

This is of tremendous value.

Even further, I imagine a webbed "Recollection of Adventure" by all the "Old Timers" that can possibly be contacted.

Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

I wondered where you were this last few days Paul ... Now we know

I bookmarked dart a week ago with the intention of starting from post number 1 and working through to present time .... now I can print and read this wherever I like ... fantastic ... (I am still hoping to find some data from the early days re LRH and his apparent cocaine use which I have heard hints about on this board but can never find anything specific on ... I bet dart knows if anyone does).

Many thanks Paul.

Thanks, Mark.

Volume II? Containing what? Dart doesn't have another 100 pages of interesting stuff or I would have put it in there already. There's a bit more to go in yet, but not a whole lot more from what has already been posted to ESMB.
    As noted by PG, I'm teasing you a bit. But I AM open to further material as it becomes available .... As it is though, I want you to know that doing this is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Mark A. Baker

Gold Meritorious Patron

Good work, Paul. Thanks.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast