Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

This edition of Dart's tales has now made its way to Wikileaks (not my doing).

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Index_Onli..._L_Ron_Hubbard gives a link to the right place to find them.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Exclamation Dart Smohen: The Real Story - Additional Commentary by Alan C. Walter

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Index_Onli..._L_Ron_Hubbard gives a link to the right place to find them.

Paul
    Hi Paul, I came across this book while google searching for a name of someone I knew. I stopped everything I was doing and read the whole thing! I had no idea it had come out last year, as I post infrequently and I'm sorry I missed the announcement. This is a must-read for everyone. A telling and humorous book about life in scientology in the early days by an old timer, and his thoughts on scientology before and after having left . His recollections of Hubbard and others are priceless.

His viewpoint on the HRD and FPRD are 'spot on'. The concept of 'presence' being everything that a person needs shatters much of the false data we were fed. He had quite a sense of humor, which makes it a breeze to read. This is a book that all sectors of the scientology community can enjoy. I really appreciate you getting this compiled and out there for people to read.
    Thanks.

Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Hi Paul, I came across this book while google searching for a name of someone I knew. I stopped everything I was doing and read the whole thing! I had no idea it had come out last year, as I post infrequently and I'm sorry I missed the announcement. This is a must-read for everyone. A telling and humorous book about life in scientology in the early days by an old timer, and his thoughts on scientology before and after having left . His recollections of Hubbard and others are priceless.

His viewpoint on the HRD and FPRD are 'spot on'. The concept of 'presence' being everything that a person needs shatters much of the false data we were fed. He had quite a sense of humor, which makes it a breeze to read. This is a book that all sectors of the scientology community can enjoy. I really appreciate you getting this compiled and out there for people to read.
    Thanks.

Mary
    Mary,

Reports of my demise are over-exaggerated.

I am still alive and well.

Dart

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DartSmohen View Post
    Mary,

Dart

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Paul
    (raises hand)

Quote Originally Posted by DartSmohen View Post
    Mary,

Dart
    about the past tense comment! You have a wonderful sense of humor!

Mary
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

Banned

Blue Spirit wrote:

Well done Paul on the Dart Smohen PDF file. You did an excellent
    job.
    He did it for the money.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Dart Smohen: The Real Story is now available in a .mobi (Kindle) edition! Usual price (free).

The footnotes still work as clickable hyperlinks.

The Table of Contents at the front still has page numbers, which don't match your e-Reader, of course. But the Table of Contents at the back, or available via the usual Kindle Menu > Go to > Table of Contents gives three levels of clickable headings and sub-headings.

The Index still has page numbers which again don't match, but you can search for a word using your e-Reader search facility, and the index gives the most interesting words.

Or you can read it on your iPhone, but I've never touched one so can't give any advice on that.

Oh, it's at the usual place at www.paulsrabbit.com. If you want to go straight to the file, it's at http://www.paulsrabbit.com/DartSmohe..._20110130.mobi.

Enjoy!

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Silver Meritorious Patron Boojuum's Avatar

Default Read it

Paul's compilation is one of the best pieces of Scientology literature available. It's short, very readible, fascinating, and gives one a great deal of insight into the Sea Org and Scientology. It's a must read.

I re-read it last week. Enjoyed every word.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast