Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Gradient Descent into Hell

Default A Gradient Descent into Hell

As I look over the years of the Scientology Empires Rise and Fall, I saw something heavenly gradiently descend into hell.

I saw how the tiniest thing led to terrible abuses.

Take for instance the first time we had to tell a shore story to hide LRH's presence.......I knew immediately we had given the OK to lie, to keep lying until the truth is long forgotten.

Statistics.....fabulous Tech.....Lets you know where you are at....yet, how it distorted everything.....a simple thing like recruiting.......loading a poverty ridden Org with unhatted untrained staff.

Now we get into incredible financial abuses.

Manning the Org Board......God how that destroyed people pay.....I remember visiting the St Louis Org....the had 128 staff and one auditor......and one supervisor.......Barry Kline was ED.......such insanity.

Each little distortion led to incredible horrors.

Destroying the Mission Network......guaranteed every outer Org, AO, ASHO, SO, CMO witch hunts, purges, downstats and abuses for eternity.....

The list goes on and on.....

I remember in 1973-74 buying 200 Class IV, XDN Courses from the LA Org for my staff....in 1974 I bought a 100 SHSBC Courses from ASHO LA for my staff........in 1975 I bought 100 SHSBC courses from St Hill, England for my staff.

I bet Scio 2006 did not sell a 100 courses total between LA Org, ASHO or St Hill.

All these people were new public......

But I was an SP......must be gotten rid off.....LOL.

Where did the truth go?

Alan
    Last edited by Moderator 1; 27th October 2012 at 02:13 AM.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    As I look over the years of the Scientology Empires Rise and Fall, I saw something heavenly gradiently descend into hell.

I saw how the tiniest thing led to terrible abuses.

Take for instance the first time we had to tell a shore story to hide LRH's presence.......I knew immediately we had given the OK to lie, to keep lying until the truth is long forgotten.

Statistics.....fabulous Tech.....Lets you know where you are at....yet, how it distorted everything.....a simple thing like recruiting.......loading a poverty ridden Org with unhatted untrained staff.

Now we get into incredible financial abuses.

Manning the Org Board......God how that destroyed people pay.....I remember visiting the St Louis Org....the had 128 staff and one auditor......and one supervisor.......Barry Kline was ED.......such insanity.

Each little distortion led to incredible horrors.

Destroying the Mission Network......guaranteed every outer Org, AO, ASHO, SO, CMO witch hunts, purges, downstats and abuses for eternity.....

The list goes on and on.....

I remember in 1973-74 buying 200 Class IV, XDN Courses from the LA Org for my staff....in 1974 I bought a 100 SHSBC Courses from ASHO LA for my staff........in 1975 I bought 100 SHSBC courses from St Hill, England for my staff.

I bet Scio 2006 did not sell a 100 courses total between LA Org, ASHO or St Hill.

All these people were new public......

But I was an SP......must be gotten rid off.....LOL.

Where did the truth go?

Alan
    Yeah, I remember the 70's. Thing's were much different then. We had our share of idiots, to be sure, but for the most part things were fun and usually at least semi productive. And from what I hear, it had deteriorated from the 60's and some say, from the 50's. I've been out for quite awhile now, but I've heard it continued to get worse still.

And so much of what goes on is so SENSELESS it boggles the mind.

I saw my home org struggle, get on a roll, then get crashed by some idiocy, some purge, or some missionaire so many times it is painful to remember it.

Of course 200 XDn, Cl 6 auditors MUST be the work of an SP!:rolleyes:

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

CofS is a cult. I hate to say it, I wish it weren't true, but it is. So even if you hand those clowns a good policy (not that all policy is good), the cultic set up is just going to make a real dog's breakfast out of it.

Sigh.

But the nice thing is, we're all free to do what we want. If we want to squirrel and develop new things based on Hubbard's stuff- great. If we want to go and do something completely unrelated- we can.

No calls, no visits, no demands to go to ethics...

Question Questions for Alan

Hi Alan,

Did you ever experience the legendary "Finance Police" missions? Or were you already out?

That pushed a lot of decent people out as well. It was apparently pure insanity.

Truth does not sit well with insanity.

- jodie

No, I was out by then.

But, once DM reneged on the reform I knew what was in the future.....DM had never built anything in his life......his, as was LRH's game was control, power and domination...

DM had to kill the "geese that layed the golden eggs." Kill anyone who knew more than he did.......which was most senior Scio's.

Scio descended to DM's level........it shrunk drastically.

Alan
    Last edited by Moderator 1; 27th October 2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    No, I was out by then.

But, once DM reneged on the reform I knew what was in the future.....DM had never built anything in his life......his, as was LRH's game was control, power and domination...

DM had to kill the "geese that layed the golden eggs." Kill anyone who knew more than he did.......which was most senior Scio's.

Scio descended to DM's level........it shrunk drastically.

Alan
    OK, thanks for answering.

Good call on your part.

- jodie

Silver Meritorious Patron Colleen K. Peltomaa's Avatar

I chose Idenics which was developed by John Galusha, one of LRH's early technical assistants. Mike Goldstein runs the business now and gives free sessions.

I believe Idenics is the other path Ron could have chosen -- a non-Bridge approach. But it would not have made him rich nor famous I suppose. It's too simple.

Alan or Kookaburra - either of you around ASHO in the mid 70's? Or early 70's? My dad was around then. Trying to find out anything about him....

I was around then - PM me his name - I might know him.
    Last edited by Moderator 1; 27th October 2012 at 02:14 AM.

You'd think that some of the goodness of others could have at least prevented lron pursuing his plan to dominate.
    You'd think some of the goodness would have rubbed off on him so that he'd at least see that domination wasnt necessary. If he was power hungry he could still have had that without the extra work of achieving domination.He did see goodness and he was so evil he used it as a tool to achieve domination. IMO this can be seen from the early days right on through till he died. He had no use for goodness in himself. All the goodness he brought out in others was brought out not to do good but to do evil. Someone who did not "succumb" to all the goodness around him and did not "suffer" from "contagion of goodness" is a unique individual. Such a megalomaniac that he could not "be the effect" of anyone - especially anyone good.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast