Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Devoted to the Cult - Book 1: An Orphan With Parents by Bea Kiddo

Silver Meritorious Patron Tim Skog's Avatar
    In Tucson next to a saguaro watching tubleweeds

Thanks Paul. Obviously much hard work went into this. Consider this a commendation chit and file it in your ethics folder. Seriously, great job.
    So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious or otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men. -- Voltaire

Cheer up, things could be worse, so I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar

Thanks again paul - I'll probably spend time I don't really have reading this one as well :D

You do a great job - please don't stop.
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Yes, a new PaulsRabbit eBook release.

Devoted to the Cult is the overall title for a series of personal stories. The first one is Bea's, of course, compiled and edited mainly from her "My Story" thread but with a chapter from the "My Dad" thread too. I couldn't leave that bit out.

As a special treat to our Anonymous friends, I made it into a bilingual work. I didn't edit out any of the Scientologese, but instead added over 300 footnotes and a full glossary explaining it all in plain English, or as near as I could manage, anyway.

It is in the usual PDF format, available as a free download at www.paulsrabbit.com.

I hope you like it. I hope Bea likes it too. I haven't been able to get hold of her.

Paul
    There's so much valuable information, so many insights, and so many compelling personal stories seeing the light of day on EX Scientologist Message Board. The cult of Scientology loves to erase information, but it loves to erase people - and their true stories - even more. PaulsRabbit eBooks make these stories available, in easily readable compilation form, and with a glossary and Index!

Thank you, Paul.

Patron with Honors Amadeus Einstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by programmer_guy View Post
    Paul,

This is another great work from you. I hope that you continue with this.

(BTW, when are you going to compile YOUR story. Don't be so humble - I'd like to read it.)
    I second that completely!

Paul, the work you are doing compiling these e-books is awesome. Thank you!
    "Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth." - Albert Einstein

Paul,

Just this idea of highlighting information on ESMB through e-books is genius. I wonder just what your next e-book would contain...

I am Shiva, the destroyer of illusion...
    Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Another wonderful job, Paul. I have a two day car ride coming up at the end of the week. I will print this out to go with my Dart book and will have plenty of time to read them both!

This format makes the information so much easier to share. That is really helpful for people who don't have the patience to mine the forum. Many, many thanks!
    I believe that a committed group of men and women can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that can.

- Margaret Mead -

What, no pictures?
    "If a religion requires you to make a choice between your religion and your family, there is something wrong with that religion." Alan Henderson, 2007, A loving father of six childen.

Click here to read about crimes or wrong doings within the Church of Scientology

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MarkWI View Post
    What, no pictures?
    Not without her OK.

By the way, I have formatted this based on UK A4 paper size, by default rather than by design. This will obviously print out OK in the UK.

Does it print OK elsewhere, like on letter-size paper in the US and roo-pouch size or whatever is standard in Oz? I can easily change it, or offer an alternative if needed, without going to much trouble (I assume).

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    There's so much valuable information, so many insights, and so many compelling personal stories seeing the light of day on EX Scientologist Message Board. The cult of Scientology loves to erase information, but it loves to erase people - and their true stories - even more. PaulsRabbit eBooks make these stories available, in easily readable compilation form, and with a glossary and Index!

Thank you, Paul.
    +<9000 Internets

You have a paypal account? I'd like to send you some beer money.....

"He may be a Dull Old Fart, but he knows how to edit with heart......"
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast