Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: OT VII Cause Over Life!

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Default OT VII Cause Over Life!

The End Phenomenon of OTVII is supposed to be "Cause Over Life", sounds good doesn't it? But what does it mean? How did it come to get that name and..... who has achieved it.

Probably every one who reads this board knows what is audited on this level. It was Hubbard himself who, when NOTS was first being promoted said "This deals with the very living lightening, the stuff of life it self", so when the end result is advertised as "Cause Over Life", those in the know might assume one becomes cause over the other beings that might venture into ones space and that may well be the "life" that one gets to be cause over.

For every one else it might give the false hope that they will achieve mastery over their dominion, work, kids, money, health, other people as well as the myriad of details that you take pot luck with every day. So as a scio approaches the nots levels he might get an incorrect preconceived idea of the level of accomplishment of this very expensive and demanding OT level. An idea that once you get it, well, it sort of sticks. I'm certain that was a deliberate ploy.

I have read on this very board that the "EP"s for the OT levels were surveyed on the scientology publics to establish which sorts of abilities were most apealing, this could explain the ambiguity, it was a marketing exercise.

It might also explain why the states never lived up to the promise, the cart was put before the horse.

My wife and I spent 12 and 15 years respectively on that level, she did finish in 2007, after she was put through an obstacle course that consumed 72+ hours of extremely expensive auditing called the EP check and sec checking, then came home every bit as much her self as the last 20 years I've been with her I vowed I was not going through such a useless activity.

Our time as scientologists was very soon to be over.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Gold Meritorious Patron nexus100's Avatar

Hi Feral
    Everyone at best can only achieve who they were when this universe began. That would be the complete you. That is step one, with further steps understanding each individual person in this place. But it has to be one to one. A large scale address may find pockets of ability. But one's true nature is so easily bypassed this is at best a very large risk. You want YOU, not ability.
    One can find it by understanding life as it happens. The one tried and true.
    Have fun!

Oh! I seem to be understanding life as it is happening for sure.

I am Shiva, the destroyer of illusion...
    Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Long time no see Nexy!!
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

I was wondering what the exes and critics here expected from OT VII whether they were close to getting onto it or not.

To get a real good perspective how about a "then and now" pair of view points?, like what you thought when you were "in" as opposed to how it looks to you today. When you were in was it your goal or dream to get onto and through this horrendously long and expensive obstacle course?

For me it looks like a pretty stupid thing to do for 15 years!!!
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    I was wondering what the exes and critics here expected from OT VII whether they were close to getting onto it or not.

To get a real good perspective how about a "then and now" pair of view points?, like what you thought when you were "in" as opposed to how it looks to you today. When you were in was it your goal or dream to get onto and through this horrendously long and expensive obstacle course?

For me it looks like a pretty stupid thing to do for 15 years!!!
    When I first heard of OT 7, I wanted it - big time! But then I had a few friends who got on it. Looking at what they were going through, and looking at where they were at, it didn't impress me. To be honest, it gave me the heebie geebies (I was never that disciplined). In addition to that, I didn't see what I expected to see. The more on OT 7 that I knew, the more I thought that it wasn't for me.

I'm attracted to disciplined people - probably because I'm not (my hubby is one - for example). I could and would have stepped up to that discipline, if I thought the sacrifice would have been worth it - but nothing I saw made me think that. From an on-lookers perspective, it was just a long road of much sacrifice on many dynamics, and at a huge financial cost, that led to God knows where - we certainly didn't have a stellar example of OT 7 completions in ANZO.

Sh't of a thing to say probably, but that's where I was at in regard to OT7.

Patron

What to says about OTVII : basically you are working to free the part of your case that is not determined by YOU. A lot of work, tough to go through. Hope peace and silent in our mind

Some say it's to remove the part of your bank account that is not determined by you and to remove the part of your self determinism that is not determined by you.

Silver Meritorious Patron

Default THE SECRET EP

The super secret, HIGHLY confidential EP is;

CAUSE OVER WALLET

Silver Meritorious Patron Pascal's Avatar

Cool Solo NOTs EP

My opinion is that Solo NOTs gets you cause over the 5th dynamic, life forms and how they relate and interract with each other on a theta level.

I was always curious about one success story talking about huge ridges blowing up far away into the void of space. Anyone here experienced this?
    I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars. - T. E. Lawrence

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast