Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Stonelands

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: Stonelands

Quote Originally Posted by michaelangelo View Post
    Rufus was ASR then had a spell as a Reg with Hazel. I think it was when Peter moved to the G.O. In the late 70's. I was ASR in the basement then went to work as a reg for a couple of weeks. I hated it. Then went to work in NOTs when it opened. I then ended up back in Addresso. I didn't mind working in addresso as it kept me out of the line of fire. I wonder what became of Rufus, Peter and Hazel.
    Thanks. When I visited SH around 2002 Peter was still there, Div 6 reg or something. Not sure about Hazel. Flag? Although maybe that was her daughter, Peta.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Thanks michaelangelo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes michaelangelo liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron michaelangelo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Thanks. When I visited SH around 2002 Peter was still there, Div 6 reg or something. Not sure about Hazel. Flag? Although maybe that was her daughter, Peta.

Paul
    I did see Hazel with her daughter and a baby. Late eighties or early nineties. I took a trip to East Grinstead one Saturday. They were in the WIMPY bar but they did not speak to me. I was persona non grata.
    I used to visit Alf Wilson near Crawley in the early nineties. He was in sheltered accomodation. But I think he is no longer around.
    Does anyone know what became of Gavin Stot from FOLO ?. last time I saw him he was out of the S.O and living in East Grinstead.
    Also Nicola Raynor is she still at the Hill I wonder ?.
    Last edited by michaelangelo; 2nd June 2017 at 10:29 PM.

4. Likes xseaorguk liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post

Paul
    Hazel was still at St Hill just a few years ago, still a reg I think. Peta is public and living in East Grinstead.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819