What's new

11/11: Leah Remini appearing on Dr Oz show to discuss Scientology memoir Troublemaker

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
11/11: Leah Remini appearing on Dr. Oz show to discuss Scientology memoir Troublemaker

https://instagram.com/p/97MOsLNQcW/

attachment.php

Attachments

• LeahReminiDrOz.jpg
    LeahReminiDrOz.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 716

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: 11/11: Leah Remini appearing on Dr Oz show to discuss Scientology memoir Troublem

Good to see she is working the talk-show circuit. The more people that hear about her story the better.

Dr. Oz, however is a charlatan selling quack weight loss products. He has been fined by the FTC for false marketing claims.

apple

Patron Meritorious
Re: 11/11: Leah Remini appearing on Dr Oz show to discuss Scientology memoir Troublem

Her story is getting much coverage. The other day I was standing in line at the local grocery store and I see three magazines that have negative scientology articles written about them. This would have been unheard of years ago. This may be karma coming back to haunt scientology as I remember they used to create an onslaught of attacks on their critics. Now the critics are repaying the favor.

Lone Star

Crusader

Her story is getting much coverage. The other day I was standing in line at the local grocery store and I see three magazines that have negative scientology articles written about them. This would have been unheard of years ago. This may be karma coming back to haunt scientology as I remember they used to create an onslaught of attacks on their critics. Now the critics are repaying the favor.

It's getting harder and harder for the still ins to avert their eyes from the entheta.

What I love right now is that this Remini "problem" for DM really stems from "The Greatest Wedding of All Time". LOL....

Not to mention what Katie ended up doing.

Way to shatter suppression! :p

Flunk!!

:laugh: